Pegging me while he's locked up

Living the real life under lock and key
steph17

Re: Pegging me while he's locked up

Post by steph17 »

We have not got a strap on harness, I have a dildo that screws on the front of my carrara belt, My wife gets very turned on when she gets me to fuck her this way and always has multiple orgasms.

Once when she was in mid orgasm I got so turned on I cum inside the steel penis tube, It was a strange feeling to cum without being properly erect and my penis bent back between my legs trapped in steel.

I had an uncomfortable time trying to wash the cum out of the belt as she would not unlock me to clean up, So it was very strange to cum without touching or seeing my penis, Still at least I did not have worry about having to relock after orgasm, Something I always have problems with.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

I came close to having that happen myself, though its just a CB2000 or curve we use. I'm hoping that with a long enough denial and enough edging by Cherry, that I manage to have this happen too.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
BethK

Post by BethK »

We've been doing that too, at least since June 30th.

We had a strapon harness, purchased some time ago. The dildos we had proved unsatisfactory in various ways (too large, too many bumps in some wrong places). They are okay for some occasional play, but they're just not useful for frequent use, or for anything over a few minutes.

We purchased a Lone Star from The Stockroom, which we received on June 30th. it is a silicone one with a metal core - which may be washed with soap and warm or hot water - or it can even be boiled if it should need to be sterilized. It is averagish-sized – 6 inches insertable length, 1.78 inches in diameter, 5.58 inches in circumference. Importantly, It's got a significant amount of weight to it.

It's just soft enough in the right ways that it has some "give" to it under my vaginal muscles.

It's still quite tight - even after we have used it from 1-5 times per week over 6 weeks. One advantage is that it never goes soft, orgasms and quits, or just quits. It's over when I want it to be. Even if he gets too tired to continue, we can always change positions so that I do all the work.

We have a little bit of a problem trying to use it with the CB6000S - because the lock kind of gets in the way, and rubs against me the wrong way. That can be gotten around though. With the Avenger belt, it works great. In fact, once we've gotten into it, it seems to me that I am getting "the real thing".

It's quite.... frustrating... as part of T&D.

We did it again tonight. Anymouse is again on the "honor system", because he has a sore spot from using the belt for a day or so probably before things were healed up properly. His "real" cock was behind the strapon. He said that it felt a lot like having the CB6000S on because of the way he had it, and positioned such that thrusting it into or against me would bend his cock over hard - preventing an erection. And, he was extremely interested!

We began with me giving him a BJ - but not letting him get close to his Big-O - he's got to wait until our aniversary for that. :D Then, some other play, followed by him going down on me, until I asked to be penetrated. Indeed, since this morning, I've been really wanting to be filled.

He got it out of its box, washed it thoroughly, lubed it, then slid it inside. I was tight - it had been a few days. He continued through several of my orgasms which kept diminishing in their intensity - almost the reverse of the way it usually goes. I was doing breast/nipple play on him, and that elicited some moans. I enjoy hearing that he's enjoying it too.

When I asked him to quit, he was positively wet from his own pre-cum - which had been effectively prevented from leaking out because of the severe bend in it. I licked it off.

Now he is locked in his CB6000S. After all of that, he doesn't trust himself to not play - especially when asleep!

Anymouse though, has voiced some strange feelings. He thinks I like the dildo better than him. Well.... it's got some advantages - like it's always up and ready. :D I think he's feeling about it almost like a cuckhold - even though there's no third person involved.
0 x
Anymouse's keyholder (loosely defined)
MsBehavin

Post by MsBehavin »

BethK wrote: It's quite.... frustrating... as part of T&D.
Is sounds positively delicious.
0 x
J&M

Post by J&M »

Has anyone ever used a cock sheath? I read somewhere about a sheath called "The Dude" by Oxballs. Has anyone used these?
0 x
Currently wearing a cb6000s
wettie

Post by wettie »

J&M wrote:Has anyone ever used a cock sheath? I read somewhere about a sheath called "The Dude" by Oxballs. Has anyone used these?
We use one of those, although not that specific one, which looks much better, we may need to invest in a new one.

I find it to be so enjoyably frustrating. You get all the sensations of having sex, of actually being inside a vagina, but without any real feeling in your penis. It's about the best T&D ever, especially seeing my wife/KH enjoying sex more than she ever does with my actual penis.

If I've done a good job with the sheath she'll let me finish real quickly in her, it only ever takes a few pumps after all that excitement. Again, it's kind of humiliating (which I love) to stick my smallish penis in her and get no response after she's gotten off from the larger sheath, kind of like sloppy seconds, just not very sloppy!

Only caution is that after my longest lockup of several months we decided to use the sheath to please her, I wasn't supposed to get off, but it had been so long that the excitement of the moment was too much and I got off inside the sheath, ruining what was supposed to be 6 months of no orgasms.
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

My KH and me also play with a strap-on. To make it real I bought some Alginate to make a negative of my own cock. I then made a positive plaster from that. We smoothed the plaster version of my cock a bit and then used it to make another negative silicone-mold. From this I built another positive with high quality silicone.

We both agree the result is VERY good. It looks like my cock and feels awesome, just the right kind of rigidity. When we use it she has often said she hardly feels a difference between it and the real deal... For me it is totally hot to see my own dick please her so and to feel all the motions of having real sex with her but still unable to experience pleasure in my steel tube...
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

It's a bit different for me, maybe because I've been doing Tantric/karezza for so many years. When I take Cherry with the strap-on, it feels like I am taking her with my own parts. I'd say it's 95% mentally the same and 70% physically. It's 2nd nature to me to focus on the orgasm I'm giving and not on my own pleasure or orgasm, so when I'm right into it, I feel "synched-up" with her in the same way I would with actual sex. For us, my taking her is an expression of the fact that she is mine to take, while the chastity is about the 3 of us and of how our kink relationship is not about me getting off. With the CB and the strap-on, I can posess her, while still being aware that my cock is not for me to use for my own pleasure. With my wife, I use my own cock, and it is for giving pleasure. With Cherry, the strap-on is more about controlling her physically and mentally than giving pleasure...though that's good too.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

On the other hand, Miss BethK and I have been doing this for awhile now . . . we went on-line together so she could select her "James in a box," and the dildo that came out of it is -just- a little bit longer, and heavier, and larger in circumference than me . . . and since it never goes limp she is left with the novel notion of being worn out before I am.

Thus, that leaves me wondering when she says I will be allowed to have an O on our anniversary, I wonder which anniversary she means. The next one in September, 2013, 2014 . . .

My last O: June 18 (when we started), or fifty-eight days ago. Her last O: three large and many small ones, last night.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Finn

Post by Finn »

58 days? Yikes!! I have gone 90 days several years ago..but still. I'm at 2 weeks and my girl has a chance to give me one this weekend....If we miss it, I'm going to hold out till the end of September...unless it goes off while giving her the strap-on before then. I'm hoping it does anyhow....
0 x