Pegging me while he's locked up

Living the real life under lock and key
Cherry

Pegging me while he's locked up

Post by Cherry »

Finn and I have stumbled on something new for us. Since he is locked up during our kink play, he is experimenting with using a strap on with me. He wears a strap-on just above his cage and fucks me with a rubber cock while his cock is all caged up and denied.

IT'S AMAZING for so many reasons.
0 x
Finn's girl.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Pegging me while he's locked up

Post by Tom Allen »

We've done this for some years now. We had to experiment to find the best one; it's a Boitoy from Blowfish.com, exceptionally realistic feeling, and it's sized and shaped pretty close to me. This way, Mrs. Edge says that she can "make do" for longer periods without feeling the need to unlock me.

It can be deliciouslyy frustrating, as you've discovered.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

We've got a decent dildo with a really cheap harness. How cheap? I have to wear underwear under it as it was chafing me just behind the ring on the CB2000....ouch!!!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

We liked the Terra Firma harness (motto: the Earth may move, but your dildo won't), the D-ring instead of the buckle model. It's sold by Stormy Leather. They have a leather version and a nylon-web version. The Stockroom now owns Stormy Leather, so either site should carry them.
0 x
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

I guess it's not really "pegging". I'm getting my terminology mixed up. He's using a strap-on but on me, not on another guy.
0 x
Finn's girl.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Cherry wrote:I guess it's not really "pegging". I'm getting my terminology mixed up. He's using a strap-on but on me, not on another guy.
I understood that. I mean, there's not really a term for doing what we're talking about, is there?
0 x
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Tom Allen wrote:
Cherry wrote:I guess it's not really "pegging". I'm getting my terminology mixed up. He's using a strap-on but on me, not on another guy.
I understood that. I mean, there's not really a term for doing what we're talking about, is there?
Hah! So true.

I find it amazing that I not only get satisfied but he also feels some relief even though he's not actually using his own cock.
0 x
Finn's girl.
Finn

Post by Finn »

The first time we did it, it felt like I'd lost my virginity a 2nd time. Oddly, I dont feel all that disconnected from the dildo and it feels like an extension of myself. It sits so hard and straight between my legs and Cherry treats it like a real cock. I even find I stroke it, half expecting to feel something. Going at it pretty hard, I feel my cock tight in its plastic cage and straining to feel her. I actually got semi close to an orgasm a couple of times as she started to cum. That really blew my mind, and I wonder if I go long enough without orgasm, if we could actually cum together via the dildo. She cums with an intensity that seems to infuse an energy into the moment that wants to carry my locked cock to orgasm.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Belle

Post by Belle »

We like the RodeoH harness. So comfortable (boy short underwear style) and the dildo doesn't move.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Finn

Post by Finn »

So far the cheap harness is working fine, as long as we take care about it chafing the skin where the bottom of the harness contacts the base of the penis. My wife and I had actually talked about getting a strap-on for me to use on her, prior to getting back into the chastity full time. Now that I'm locked, I have no real problem getting and staying erect for regular sex when set free. If I start having issues with erection firmness again, I may pick one up, though.
0 x