"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
blacknight

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by blacknight »

finallyhappy wrote:
blacknight wrote:Happy that this community exists.
My beautiful wife and I have been married for 24 years. We are new to our D/s relationship. So far it has been wonderful for both of us.

Today I started talking about chastity. It is a subject that is very foreign to us. She is a bit puzzled by the idea. It kinda scares her. I am completely turned on by the idea. My hope is that I will one day she will be my KH.

Any advise would be appreciated.
Lol. When I first brought it up to my gf, I have to actually convince her that there such a device. She simply could not get her head around it.
So did she finally come around to the idea?
0 x
Odin

Hello there

Post by Odin »

Hello world,

my name is Odin and I just unpacked my CB6000s.
I tried it on and it fit nicely once I finally got it on. Since this is a big turn on it took some serious time.
I have been experimenting with different rings and spacers, trying to find the right fit.
Now I am eagerly waiting for my significant other to come home, so we can try to get it on and have some fun with it.

~Odin
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Welcome aboard
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
dclann

Post by dclann »

My Wife MistressL and i have been D/s for many years. In 2003 W/we started chastity for me. Initially She purchases an MCD, a plastic strip with spikes, then a CB2000, but She soon came to the conclusion that plastic devices were toys. We measured and purchased a Neosteel Hip belt that i wore for the next three years. she also gave me a Lori's #6 after my PA was healed. Over the years, we ended up with three: a Neosteel Masterpiece, a Neosteel ARCH that i wear with my Masterpiece waist band, and a Lori's 7 that is very small.

She usually goes a week between removal for cleaning and a shave, but i've gone longer.

MistressL and i are very much in love and have been married 40 years. She loves Her spanking devices, electric eStim PES box with attachments, and i love tight bondage, sleep sack, straight jacket and iron shackles. We play at times, but mostly life is serious. Be a house subbie i stay home and do the housework, cooking, laundry,etc. and She controls the finances.

We are somewhat private but love to share O/our experience with others.

Best wishes
0 x
kh4extendedram

Post by kh4extendedram »

I don't know how this all will work, but I am a new KH for extendedram. We jumped into this new world of MC a little over a month ago. Hubby is currently locked in CB6000s. While the actual device is more erotic for him than me, I won't deny that I can visualize him in something steel in the future. I'm surprised by how much more I think about sex & crave attention, and how much more I actually enjoy his company. I truly enjoy teasing my dear husband, letting him calm down & beginning again. I enjoy asking him how he likes being locked and the way he smiles at me when I tell him to do something for me. I look forward to moving from "playing" at MC to making it part of our lifestyle.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome dclann

One Question, Where have you been for the past 9 years?

We will all look forward to hearing more from your years of experience.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sissy sub steve

Post by sissy sub steve »

hello world

hi all new to this have had a cb6000s for about 2 months slowly wearing it longer
0 x
new CB6000s owner sub sissy
mrfelix

Post by mrfelix »

My wife and I have been practicing MC for about 4 months now. I started with a Dickcage but it kept falling off. Went to a cb6000s purchased from amazon (it may be a knock off) but the largest ring cut into my scrotum and was just too painful. So I have been mainly on the honor system. Awaiting a new jailbird. My wife is very much into the tease and denial and gets me rock hard almost every night with release about every 2 weeks. I am asking for 3 weeks to 1 month, but my wife still feels a little guilty about denying me for so long. She is orgasming more than ever, with me being denied several times a week. Just the way I like it. All this after 30 plus years of marriage, and both of us being in our 50's ! We both love this life style and wish we would have found it YEARS ago.
0 x
Mrfelix
Devices worn: Dickcage, CB6000s, Lori's 2A
Now wearing: MM Jail Bird
Finn

Post by Finn »

Hey there folks. I realize that my situation my sound like more fantasy than reality. My wife and I have been doing some form of chastity play off and on for years. I've been part of the kink community here in Ontario for many years and it's generally been part of that lifestyle. A number of years ago we were quite close with another couple who were quite into chastity play and I found myself in 24/7 chastity for 1-3 month stretches without release. Long story, but we drifted away from it for a while (my wife isn't big into enforcing it and without the other couple, we lost momentum) but I've remained drawn to it since the 24/7 days. In the present, my wife and I now share a house (separate apartment) with our best (female) friend, who is my long time kink partner. It's not a fully ploy situation, but it is similar. Anyhow, I work at home as does our friend and in the interest of keeping limits, we started experimenting with chastity again. Currently I am locked at all times at home, but not outside the house. I've also been asked to quit masturbation and that's going well, 6 weeks later. It's pretty low key stuff. We come home, I go lock up....we watch TV or have dinner etc. There isn't any real fuss or theatrics to it, it's just what we do.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

kh4extendedram wrote:I don't know how this all will work, but I am a new KH for extendedram. We jumped into this new world of MC a little over a month ago. Hubby is currently locked in CB6000s. While the actual device is more erotic for him than me, I won't deny that I can visualize him in something steel in the future. I'm surprised by how much more I think about sex & crave attention, and how much more I actually enjoy his company. I truly enjoy teasing my dear husband, letting him calm down & beginning again. I enjoy asking him how he likes being locked and the way he smiles at me when I tell him to do something for me. I look forward to moving from "playing" at MC to making it part of our lifestyle.
The first time my wife saw my chastity belt, her response was "That's HOT!"

No O since June 18 - fifty-one days. She notes, "You're keeping track? Is it important?"
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.