"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
patrick42

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by patrick42 »

hi all .
i'm new to this site .

i'm from montreal canada .
i'm wearing a cb-3000 with POI since several years .
next belt will be a neosteel or a my-steel .

the best would be to be locked by a girl , if i bought the belt i'm willing to be locked with some release every week , if the girl pay for the belt i'm willing to stay locked for long period of time .

pat .
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

patrick42 wrote:
the best would be to be locked by a girl , if i bought the belt i'm willing to be locked with some release every week , if the girl pay for the belt i'm willing to stay locked for long period of time . .
Can you explain this? It almost sounds as if you are looking for a prostitute.
0 x
micro

Post by micro »

Hello all,

Im N from the Netherlands. I´m register for information about chastity. I buy one last year. Me and K (my GF) are experimentated with the cage. Later i will post more.

See ya,
N
1 x
patrick42

Post by patrick42 »

Tom Allen wrote:
patrick42 wrote:
the best would be to be locked by a girl , if i bought the belt i'm willing to be locked with some release every week , if the girl pay for the belt i'm willing to stay locked for long period of time . .
Can you explain this? It almost sounds as if you are looking for a prostitute.
well for now i'm single and mostly looking for a girlfriend , the best is from her that know what is a chastity belt so she won't run away at the sight of a chastity belt .

pat .
0 x
RubySue

Post by RubySue »

Hello world
I am a real person :D . I am a new key holder and am nervous about being in total control of his orgasms. I worry that I may use it as a weapon when we have disagreements in other parts of our relationship. I am looking forward to learning more about chasity and becoming the best key holder I can be.
Thank you
Ruby
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Welcome! We do have a small section for keyholders, Atone or Tom will get you set up. In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions, it is a very friendly group here.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

RubySue wrote:Hello world
I am a real person :D . I am a new key holder and am nervous about being in total control of his orgasms. I worry that I may use it as a weapon when we have disagreements in other parts of our relationship. I am looking forward to learning more about chasity and becoming the best key holder I can be.
Thank you
Ruby
No need to worry about it. Under the right circumstances, there's a good chance that that will work out on its own. 8-)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

RubySue wrote:Hello world
Thank you
Ruby
Hey! Great to see a new KH join up. THe KH section, which is only visible to KH will be good place to check out. welcome to the site.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
likekisses

Post by likekisses »

Hello :)
We are a young couple from Mid- Michigan.
She is the dominant, and enjoys having her submissive bf locked up in chastity.
We are both pretty new at things, but she knows she wants her boy to be in chastity for months without orgasms.
Happy to learn and make friends :)
0 x
baldbill

Post by baldbill »

Hello, real person from Phoenix Az
Please activate my account
Thanks
0 x