"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
patrick42
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 am
Location: montreal

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by patrick42 »

hi all .
i'm new to this site .

i'm from montreal canada .
i'm wearing a cb-3000 with POI since several years .
next belt will be a neosteel or a my-steel .

the best would be to be locked by a girl , if i bought the belt i'm willing to be locked with some release every week , if the girl pay for the belt i'm willing to stay locked for long period of time .

pat .
0 x

User avatar
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Posts: 4419
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Southern New England, USA
Last orgasm: March 18th, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0
Contact:

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

patrick42 wrote:
the best would be to be locked by a girl , if i bought the belt i'm willing to be locked with some release every week , if the girl pay for the belt i'm willing to stay locked for long period of time . .
Can you explain this? It almost sounds as if you are looking for a prostitute.
0 x

micro
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 am

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by micro »

Hello all,

Im N from the Netherlands. I´m register for information about chastity. I buy one last year. Me and K (my GF) are experimentated with the cage. Later i will post more.

See ya,
N
0 x

patrick42
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 am
Location: montreal

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by patrick42 »

Tom Allen wrote:
patrick42 wrote:
the best would be to be locked by a girl , if i bought the belt i'm willing to be locked with some release every week , if the girl pay for the belt i'm willing to stay locked for long period of time . .
Can you explain this? It almost sounds as if you are looking for a prostitute.
well for now i'm single and mostly looking for a girlfriend , the best is from her that know what is a chastity belt so she won't run away at the sight of a chastity belt .

pat .
0 x

RubySue
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by RubySue »

Hello world
I am a real person :D . I am a new key holder and am nervous about being in total control of his orgasms. I worry that I may use it as a weapon when we have disagreements in other parts of our relationship. I am looking forward to learning more about chasity and becoming the best key holder I can be.
Thank you
Ruby
0 x

Belle
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:29 am

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Belle »

Welcome! We do have a small section for keyholders, Atone or Tom will get you set up. In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions, it is a very friendly group here.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/

TwistedMister
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: Northern New England
Last orgasm: March 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1
Gender:

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

RubySue wrote:Hello world
I am a real person :D . I am a new key holder and am nervous about being in total control of his orgasms. I worry that I may use it as a weapon when we have disagreements in other parts of our relationship. I am looking forward to learning more about chasity and becoming the best key holder I can be.
Thank you
Ruby
No need to worry about it. Under the right circumstances, there's a good chance that that will work out on its own. 8-)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

User avatar
celticqueens_sub
Posts: 1234
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:31 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by celticqueens_sub »

RubySue wrote:Hello world
I am a real person :D . I am a new key holder and am nervous about being in total control of his orgasms. I worry that I may use it as a weapon when we have disagreements in other parts of our relationship. I am looking forward to learning more about chasity and becoming the best key holder I can be.
Thank you
Ruby
Hey! Great to see a new KH join up. THe KH section, which is only visible to KH will be good place to check out. welcome to the site.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice

likekisses
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by likekisses »

Hello :)
We are a young couple from Mid- Michigan.
She is the dominant, and enjoys having her submissive bf locked up in chastity.
We are both pretty new at things, but she knows she wants her boy to be in chastity for months without orgasms.
Happy to learn and make friends :)
0 x

baldbill
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by baldbill »

Hello, real person from Phoenix Az
Please activate my account
Thanks
0 x

Post Reply