Has she become AFRAID to tease you?

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Re: Has she become AFRAID to tease you?

Post by Dev »

Tom Allen wrote:
And yes, I remove it for the doctor's visits, although one time I forgot to ask, and sat there through the exam hoping he didn't need to do a TSA on me.
I believe, and correct me if I am wrong, but TSA are those guys at the airport.

PSA is the blood test for risk for prostate cancer (prostate specific antigen). Read more here: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/fact ... ection/PSA

DRE (digital rectal examination) is what the physician does to manually examine your prostate.

I would certainly be worried if a TSA agent showed up in the doctor's office to perform a DRE or draw blood for a PSA. ;)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I would certainly be worried if a TSA agent showed up in the doctor's office to perform a DRE or draw blood for a PSA. ;)
y

That was not a mistake or a typo.
;-)
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Tom Allen wrote:
y

That was not a mistake or a typo.
;-)
I got the joke. lol.

On a related note, a friend of mine is flying home to India to see her family for the Holidays. She refers to passing through TSA as "Gate Rape". That's got a nice ring to it. :o
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Tom (and Thumper) bring up some very good points. I agree, I HAVE been approaching this like a project. What is interesting as we go along, however, is the realization that changes in mindset are happening AS A RESULT of it being a stated project. In other words, back when we were "just" going day-by-day the one month mark was not a big deal since I always felt that I could easily just say "it's time" and have an orgasm. This time, it's different in that we are on record as having a stated goal. So I am personally fascinatied how this subtle--but huge--difference is impacting things.

What I am very grateful for are the thoughtful comments and suggestions made by you guys. I want to say that there is still a "safe zone" with my wife and I. If EITHER of us grows tired of the chastity game--including our goal--we are totally free to suspend it without any hard feelings from the other person. So, to be sure, we are learning and stumbling, but that is the part that is fun at this point.

One point you guys made is very apt. There is little doubt that my wife and I are not quite sharing this adventure on exactly the same level. This is a bit different than others in the group appear to be. I can't say that either case is entirely good or bad, just different. The key, I think, is to continue with the experiment as long as each other are willing and appear to be having a good time. I do--repeat: do--have regular talks with my wife and ask her how this all is going. She continues to express her support. (we do this on our frequent walks after dinner)

And, for the fun part, like you guys I use "TSA" as a verb now. I joke with my wife that I am going to "TSA" her as part of our sex play. Heck, back in the day I used to play "Border Patrol" with girlfriends as a role play excuse to do strip searches. Who knew that someday real life would imitate art?

David
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I got the joke. lol.
Obviously, it sailed right over my head! LOL.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Dev wrote:
I got the joke. lol.
Obviously, it sailed right over my head! LOL.

D
Dev, it's time to change the batteries in your snark meter.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote: Initially, we agreed to go for two, maybe three weeks. After two weeks, we agreed that another couple of weeks would be fun. After a month, we agreed that a 2nd month would be doable. After three months, I mentioned that I "had gone for 90 days."

"Yes," my wife said, "the first 90 days."

Our plan was simply to keep going until it was no longer fun for us.
I can relate to this completely. For me it would be too overwhelming to say on day one that we will be going for 3 months. Or even maybe one month. Plus, part of the excitement is the extensions. Actually that might be the most exciting part for me. It kind of starts the whole excitement over again but I am already in that mental state where I am turned on about it.

-A
0 x
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

I've found that picking a date has worked out quite well for us, as it gives her a "rule" that she can follow. We're still fairly new to (successful) chastity play, so having this structure lessens the pressure -- she doesn't wonder as much if she's "not doing it right." We both know that I can beg as much as I want, but she's going to deny me for at least 10 weeks. We both have fun with her threatening to extend it.

This doesn't mean we'll do it the same way once the 10 weeks are up though. There are so many variations. For instance, what if we went for a few weeks where she solely gets off with her hands or her vibe, with me locked up and just watching? That would be so hot, and doubly so if that's what she wanted.

Plus, just knowing that the length of time isn't important, because Tom or Thumper has written about it, is not the same thing as experiencing it for myself. I want to feel it all.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

So, Shane, you are out of the gate with your new Steelheart for 10 weeks? That puts you at what...about St. Patrick's Day? :mrgreen:

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

We're actually almost 6 weeks into it, and I've been so good. Having the Steelheart will make December that much more interesting. :) I'm actually out of the SH for a few days, as I'm traveling. Probably a good thing as I was feeling a little sore down there. No actual sores though, which is just fantastic.

For someone who gripes constantly about the honor system, it's surprisingly effective for me... even all lonely in a hotel room.

But extending it until St. Patty's day. Hmm.
0 x