[Captivated Caveman] A Journey into Chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CaptivatedCaveman

Re: [Captivated Caveman] A Journey into Chastity

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

Two Years. Oh dear God.

:shock:
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Is that just two years locked up...or two years locked up with NO orgasms?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Thypuc

Post by Thypuc »

Getting by CB6000 and I will be locked up for 1st time.. 2 days.

We have discussed milking, should we before I'm locked up.
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Thypuc wrote:Getting by CB6000 and I will be locked up for 1st time.. 2 days.

We have discussed milking, should we before I'm locked up.
That's up to you and your keyholder. I'm not sure why (or if) you're asking me.

Hoping to update my journal some time today. My kids are on summer vacation which means more work for me. Been busy.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

CaptivatedCaveman wrote:Two Years. Oh dear God. :shock:
Love a woman with a sense of humor. She was messing with my head. Like your wife was kidding you.
TwistedMister wrote:Is that just two years locked up...or two years locked up with NO orgasms?
No orgasm. We don't lock yet. She was kidding me. But I had to ask. I thought she meant it. A reasonable maximum? I get different answers. "Three months" "Six months is too long"
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Hi all. So far it's been a hectic summer in the Caveman household. Makes it hard to find the time for journal entries.

Not a whole lot of change on the chastity front. We're still waiting for the Mature Metal Jailbird. I believe I ordered it three weeks ago today. I continue to wear the CB6000S daily, although I still have to remove it for a few hours each morning or suffer the inevitable agony of a ball slowly squeezing its way out. If anything that part is getting worse, waking me up earlier and causing more pain.

My suspicion is that the plastic pins which connect the cage to the base ring are flexing more with repeated applications of "hydraulic pressure" and gradually widening the gap. A quick check with a ruler seems to bear this out, with maybe up to an extra 1/8 inch of space (for a total of a 5/8 inch gap).

One thing we are working on for each other is something I refer to as "Our Kinky Cookbook". It's basically a list of all the different sexual/sensual activities each of us enjoy and would like to incorporate into our lovemaking. The cookbook moniker is a deliberate effort to get away from the sense that this is a list of demands that we are giving each other. Like a food cookbook, the idea is to look over the list of available options and pick the recipes we would both enjoy. A few options might be things we do occasionally, while others may become staples. I'm thinking of posting it once it's in better shape as a model for others interested in doing something similar.

Okay, now for the naughty bits. The first weekend of this month we found some time to play after getting the kids to bed. My wife wasn't up for receiving any attention that night (her periods are worse now that her Morena is out) but she wanted to play with me. After we unlocked the chastity device she had me lie on my back with my arms crossed beneath me, trapped by my weight. She leaned against me and trapped my left leg with hers.

As she teased my cock with her hand she began to wonder, out loud, if instead of looking forward to these moments, she could get me to fear the times I was released from chastity. With that she pushed my stiff cock down until it was pointed at my feet and roughly rubbed her palm in circles over the extremely sensitive tissue on the head. I started to buck and squirm uncontrollably. She clamped her other hand down on my mouth in the nick of time, just before I started screaming.

And then she stopped and went back to lovingly stroking my cock again. But not for long. Each time I started to relax into the sensations she switched back to torturing me with over-stimulation, stopping each time she could no longer muffle my cries.

A few drips of cum dribbled out of me. She laughed.

"So soon?" And then it was back to the torture. "Are you afraid yet?"

I couldn't answer. I was too busy trying not to scream. That first dribble had made my cock even more sensitive. Then she switched back to stroking me.

"Do you want more? Or do you fear what's coming?"

And then down she drives my rigid shaft and starts rubbing again. I can't take it. It's not pain, more like a pleasure too intense, too sharp, to tolerate. I start begging through the hand covering my mouth. She hears my muffled words and moves her hand.

"Please, stop! I can't take it!"

"You want me to lock you up?" She says it so innocently.

"Yes! Please! Lock me back up!" I can't get the words out fast enough.

And with that it's over. She removes her hand from my cock and the sweet agony is over. She laughs as I lock back up. A little thrilled, I think, at her power over me.

I stay locked up until this weekend. There's a lot stressful stuff going on for me so by Saturday night I'm fried. As a treat she lets me out for a little play. We lie curled up in bed. I'm wearing a t-shirt and briefs. She doesn't bother taking them off, she just starts rubbing my shaft through the material. Within seconds I'm rock hard. Moments later I'm moaning in ecstasy.

"Already? Really?" she asks, her voice a mix of incredulity and teasing disdain.

She stops just before I come. That didn't take long at all. I'm just starting to regain control of myself when she starts rubbing again. It feels magnificent. I can tell she's not going to draw it out tonight. I just have to fight to last as long as I can. She doesn't let up at all. She knows exactly what rhythm and amount of pressure to use to make me come and she's not holding back. In under a minute I'm moaning and struggling not to come. She lets go as I clamp down and try to hold back the orgasm. My whole body goes rigid with the effort.

Finally the sensation passes and I start to relax. And she starts right back up again, just as strong and fast as before. I concentrate, trying to think of something, anything. But it's too late. I can feel my seed boiling up inside me. I start to moan. You know the one, that moan with the rising pitch that wordlessly says, "Oh no! I'm going to come! I'm going to c--".

She lets go as I shake and quiver with the ejaculation. She's not touching my cock but the pressure of the briefs against my cock gives me a slight ghost of pleasure. Not an orgasm, but oh so close. Gradually the eruptions subside and I go limp. She's resting on her elbow beside me, chuckling to herself.

There's something deliciously dirty about coming like this in the briefs. It reminds me of those early days of sexual exploration in my youth, when sometimes there wasn't time to pull your clothes off. Or it was the wrong place, like in a car, and you had to get each other off through your clothes.

Again, my wife wasn't ready to receive attention, so we cleaned up and went to bed.

Last night was busy, and I didn't get to bed until midnight. I expected my wife to be asleep but she was awake, waiting for me. I climbed into bed and she pulled me into a kiss. A long, deep passionate kiss that went on forever. My cock strained deliciously against the chastity device. I ran my hands over her shoulders, down her back, delighting in touching her as her tongue explored my mouth.

Soon my hands wandered further. Across her breasts, lightly teasing her nipples. My mouth explored her jawline, working to her ear, which I tickled with the tip of my tongue. My hand drifted down to her thighs. They parted for me and I slipped a hand into her panties. We resumed our kiss as my fingers slipped inside her.

I focused on the movements of her body as my fingers explored, adjusting my touch in response to the gyrations of her hips. Soon I had found a rhythm she liked. My wife prefers a lot of clitoral stimulation, so my fingers were focused there, with occasional dips inside her to moisten my fingers and elicit a few extra gasps of pleasure.

She asked me to use both hands so I shifted until I was between her legs, two fingers of one hand inside her while the other hand fluttered fast but feather light across her clit. Her moans became louder and more urgent. I could feel her pleasure building inside her as I focused on maintaining my rhythm. The muscles in my arm were starting to cramp. I ignored them and kept going. Eventually I had to give them relief, but by quickly and seamlessly switching what my hands were doing I managed to keep her going without interfering with the sensations.

And then her cries changed pitch and she was coming. Her thighs involuntarily pulled together, blocking my access to her clit. I used the thumb of the hand that was still inside her to catch it again, applying pressure on it both from without and within. Her groans grew deeper, husky, as I pushed her orgasm further than it would have normally gone.

I grabbed her legs with my free hand, pushing them up in the air, folding her in half. I held them by the ankles and rocked her body up and down, pulling her hips off the mattress and then back down onto my fingers, letting them drive up as her hips came down to meet them. Her moans now had a "holy shit" intonation to them.

After riding my fingers like this for a while, she suddenly twisted, rolling over onto her hands and knees, driving herself back onto my fingers. She was still coming. She took over rubbing her clit as I finger-fucked her.

Her asshole was peeking invitingly at me with each thrust. I wet the index finger of my free hand in my mouth and then slowly slid it into her. Sometimes my fingers entered her ass and pussy simultaneously, other times one hand would press in as the other withdrew. I kept this up until her motions gradually subsided and she collapsed on the bed, spent.

Through it all my cock remained trapped in its cage, straining futilely to escape. I continue to be amazed at how pleasurable and satisfying that sensation alone can be.

We cuddled briefly in the afterglow. it was getting pretty late and we were both tired. We stumbled into the bathroom to clean up. I was curious about what my wife had experienced and when asked she said that once she started coming she hit a plateau and just kept coming for a long time.

Damn but the female body is an amazing thing, isn't it?
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Life continues to be busy. I've been glad to see a jump in the number of journals being posted around here. I am trying to read all of them, although time constraints mean some of them I have to skim during the brief quiet moments in my days.

I'm not just busy because of the kids. Our increasingly wife led marriage means I have many more chores occupying my time than in the past. I make sure that when my wife gets home the house in generally clean, the sinks are free of dirty dishes and the drying racks are clear. Everything is clean and put away where it belongs. I try to keep fresh roses on the dining room table as often as possible. Most of the time I have a home cooked meal ready when she walks in the door. Occasionally we order in if I've had a hectic day.

After the kids are asleep I usually give my wife a massage of some kind. Sometimes it's just her feet, occasionally her whole body and once and a while it turns into something sexual. Last week I recalled my wife enjoying some erotic massage videos we had once found online. I made a point of digging around until I found them again. They're all with the same guy who we never see except for his hands. Here are the ones I've found so far:

http://xhamster.com/movies/664972/massa ... ibe_2.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/665063/massa ... ibe_1.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/845504/orgas ... reman.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/1107802/massage_aurora.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/528722/erotic_massage.html

My wife climbed into bed last Thursday night as I was tracking these down and started watching them with me. She asked why I was looking at them and I explained that I remembered how hot they made her so I thought I'd watch them and learn from him. I'm already trained in Chinese and Japanese Therapeutic Massage, but there are some techniques here that weren't taught in the classroom. :D

Anyway, we both plugged our headsets into the laptop and watched. Very soon my wife told me to start stroking her pussy. I pulled off my headset and moved between her legs. The laptop stayed on her chest so she could continue to watch as I fingered her.

I touched her pussy. She was soaking wet. I started teasing her, moving my fingers like the masseuse in the video. Her arousal climbed rapidly and within a few short minutes she was in the throes of a massive orgasm.

When she came back to earth we talked about the experience. One of the things she likes about the videos is the integration of the sex with the massage and the complete focus on the woman's pleasure. She expressed the desire for us to move our lovemaking in this direction. Needless to say this means more orgasms for her while I remain locked away in my cage. The whole idea is so insanely hot.

Saturday night we curled in bed with the laptop again. We started another one of the videos as I once again moved between her thighs. Again she was soaking wet before I had even touched her. I think I did a good job approximating the masseuse's techniques the first time around but this time was better. I was able to control her ride more easily, building her arousal and then holding it below orgasm for a while. Then climbing close and back down a few times before finally giving her an earth-shattering finale.

"Now you can clean me up," she said when she could speak again.

Eagerly I started lapping at her pussy, maybe not so much licking her clean as extending the pleasure of her orgasm as it slowly faded away. Then she abruptly had enough and rolled over onto her belly, commanding me to massage her feet. As I worked on them, with her on the bed and I kneeling on the floor, she let her legs part a little wider than necessary, affording me an achingly beautiful view of her pussy and ass.

After she was satisfied with the foot massage she had me knead her ass, making a point of having me place my face inches away as I repeatedly spread and closed her ass cheeks. All I had to do was extend my tongue and I'd be able to lick her, but when I asked she forbade me.

And then she was done and it was my turn.

My turn consisted of me kneeling on the bed so she could swat my cock and balls back and forth. My cock strained against the cage. It wasn't coming off this night. This night was all about the tease.

We talked again about how much longer we had to wait until the Jailbird arrived. Every time she brings it up she gets this sparkle in her eyes. Once again she mentions offhandedly that she might keep me locked up for a full year.

I snorted slightly at her threat. Big mistake. She picked up on it immediately.

"What was that?" she asked as she jerked the cage back and forth.

"Ah, nothing, nothing." She got a little rougher with me. "Its just that some of the guys on the forums think you're not serious about that."

What the hell was I thinking. Why did I admit that?

She looked at me with her 'don't fuck with me' expression.

"That's a challenge," she said. "They're challenging me."

Uh oh. I know that tone.

I think very soon I might be the one facing a challenge...
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

So my new Jailbird arrived on Friday. I had a few minutes to admire it before putting it away and caring for the kids.

I text my wife to let her know it's here. She's excited too.

We get through dinner, bathe the kids, give them a bed time movie and put them to bed. In an action atypical of her, my wife doesn't bother waiting for them to settle down. She just locks our bedroom door and orders me to strip. I undress until all I'm wearing is the CB6KS. She gets the key and we remove it, probably for the last time.

"Okay," she says, "get it [the Jailbird] out so we can lock you up."

I pull it out, a little surprise showing on my face.

"You thought I was going to play with you for a little bit, didn't you?" she asks.

I nod as I hand her the parts to my new metal cage. I watch her as she examines them. She looks very pleased. Then she looks up and sees my face.

"You're scared, aren't you?"

I nod.

"Good."

I lie down and trap my balls with one fist, stretching them taut. She easily slides the base ring over them and I push my cock through. Then she gets the cage and pushes it down over my shaft. It takes a little effort to compress my cock. It had been starting to swell.

Simply forcing my attempted erection back down is an intensely erotic act. Soon the cage is in position. We need to rotate it slightly to get the holes lined up. Then she takes the high security screw and slips it on. Another moment later and she is tightening the screw down, turn by turn.

As she does so she says, "What should we do with the keys after you're locked up?"

"Put them on a necklace," I suggest. She just looks at me. Wrong answer.

"On a belly chain," I say hopefully. That would look hot. But no, it's still the wrong answer.

"The trash," she says with a wicked grin.

My cock swells but it's far too late for that. It has nowhere to go.

"Don't worry," she says as she continues to seal me in, "I won't lock you up for a year until our anniversary."

That's only a little more than a month away. My cock strains even harder in its' prison. And then it's done. I'm in.

I thought I would feel like I'd missed out on something by being screwed into the cage instead of locked in, but to my surprise this was even better. The slow but steady turning of the screw stretches out the moment, yet another form of slow erotic tease.

I realize in this moment that I'm also feeling a profound sense of rightness about being caged like this. Like this is how it's supposed to be. I feel very, very happy.

We take a few minutes to enjoy how it looks. I had been told via email that my device looked amazing. They were right. I'll have to take a few pictures the next time I'm not wearing it.

Anyway, after that we went downstairs to watch some Game of Thrones. I thought that was it for the evening. We watched two episodes and then went to bed, thoroughly tired. I curled up with my wife, spooning her.

The combination of the much tighter cage and pressing my trapped cock against her behind must have done something to me, because at about 1:30 I wake up driven by a level of sexual frenzy I have never experienced before. I also realize in this moment, that it is exactly three months since we started exploring chastity. Three months since I've had a real orgasm.

I pull my wife to me in the dark and begin kissing her. She responds in kind.

"Please," I beg, "I have to taste you."

She pulls off her panties and spreads her thighs. With a moan I crawl between her legs and start licking her slit with abandon.

I don't think I can stress strongly enough how desperate was my need to go down on her. I belonged in that cage, forever, with my mouth and tongue lapping at her with the thirst of a man who has barely survived a trek through the desert. Nothing else mattered. I didn't want to be anything else. Do anything else.

My cock spasmed in its cage and I felt fluid leaking out of me. It didn't matter. All I could think of was the taste of her. I moaned, overwhelmed by my desire for her. I needed more, couldn't bear for it to stop.

And yet, all too soon, it had to stop. My wife pushed me away with her leg and rolled over with a yawn. She was too tired. I sat there, stewing in my lust and desire, realizing just how much I was willing to trade to go down on her for another five minutes. I almost told her. In the end I forced myself not to with the awareness that I wouldn't be able to resist indefinitely. At some point I knew I'd try bargaining for more time imprisoned in the cage in exchange for the taste of her. Even if only for a little. Even if it meant adding more time onto a year of imprisonment.

As I slowly came to terms with just how far down the rabbit hole I'd fallen, I turned my attention to my underwear, now soaked with cum. I'd leaked a surprisingly large amount, just from tasting my wife's pussy. And for some reason, I found I preferred it this way.

Far down the rabbit hole indeed.
Last edited by CaptivatedCaveman on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Anymouse

Re: A Journey into Chastity

Post by Anymouse »

CaptivatedCaveman wrote:Huh. Not one response.

Well, not much point baring my soul then. So instead here's the short version of what's happened since: (rest cut)
I'm an erotic Romance editor. I read, not write. By all means, Caveman, continue with the long versions. I apologise for not commenting sooner but there is just so much to read on this site. If I comment to everything right away folk will think I am a boor or something.

I find it not surprising how quickly your wife fell into the domina role: it almost seems as if they are a natural fit with chaste males or something.

Our own uber-vanilla relationship is taking on particular aspects of that; though it has been primarily a female-led relationship since I met Miss BethK, (I know who's the brains of this outfit), she seems to becoming more aggressive about this. (Not that I mind, I love and trust her.) - James, in tumbleweeds we trust.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
CaptivatedCaveman

Re: A Journey into Chastity

Anymouse wrote:I'm an erotic Romance editor.
Yeah, I've been meaning to ping you about that. I'm going to be in need of an editor and an agent at some point in the near future and thought you'd be the man to ask for advice/contacts/assistance. I'm about 70,000 words into a 90-120k novel.
Anymouse wrote:By all means, Caveman, continue with the long versions.
I've been trying, but constraints on my time have led to a more terse style of late.
Anymouse wrote:I apologise for not commenting sooner but there is just so much to read on this site. If I comment to everything right away folk will think I am a boor or something.
No, no. I quite understand. At the beginning I was hoping for a little more interaction - I spend most of my waking hours dealing solely with my children (or the dog) - it's a welcome respite to talk with another adult. And being able to talk with another adult about sexual matters is more rare still.
Anymouse wrote:I find it not surprising how quickly your wife fell into the domina role: it almost seems as if they are a natural fit with chaste males or something.
You may be right on that score. I'm not sure. In my case my wife and I met at a very, ahem, adult themed party and in the early days of our relationship explored a number of BDSM activities. We quickly realized that we weren't just having no-strings fun but actually really liked each other and got serious. A while after that things changed. She wanted a more vanilla life once she realized she could actually have the marriage, the house and the kids she dreamed of.

I carried a great deal of anger and resentment about that change in our sex life for a very long time. It's taken us a decade to finally find a dynamic that satisfies and fulfills both of us.
0 x