Keyring ! ?

Living the real life under lock and key
Orko

Keyring ! ?

Post by Orko »

Hello there.

I'm thinking about to make my wife a special gift when my steelheart arrived in the next weeks. I don't want to give her only the key(s) itself, and nothing more. I was searching for a special fancy/funny littel accessory. And I have found this little funny keyring. It's not something expensive, it's just around 4 €, but I think it's nearly perfect as a little funny thing to put the key on it, isn't it?

What do you think? :?:

What kind of keyring has your keyholder, or is it just the key, without anything? Or do you use a easy keyring like this? Or a necklace?

Or any other ideas? :idea:

Regards.
0 x
talk to me on skype: keggi80
Dev

Re: Keyring ! ?

Post by Dev »

If you look at the picture at the right, you'll see where I had the key for quite a while. Now, it is still on the chain but in a dish on our bedside table. This is because Ab and I reached an agreement about key access--he is allowed out of his device daily to bathe and for his afternoon nap. Then he is supposed to lock back up. I say supposed because he is in a feisty mood right now and taking a bit of a device vacation.

When we got the Watchful Mistress with the screw, that uses a screwdriver, which is small, but still too heavy to hang off my nipple ring. So that also sits in the dish next to the bed.

I have to admit, I miss wearing the key. I've been thinking about getting a key tattoo of some sort, but I'd want Ab to get the companion tattoo and I haven't been able to talk him into that, yet.

I like the little penis keyring. That's cute. I do think it is important to have something nice and sort of symbolic.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Orko

Post by Orko »

Dev wrote:...something nice and sort of symbolic
Yes, that's exactly what I was searching for. Nothing very special, but it should be ... clear! :D

I have niplle-piercings too, but to keep it there... I dont know. I wouldn't try... but I'm no keyholder, so... :D
0 x
talk to me on skype: keggi80
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

We dont' have anything special. It's just an old keyring with a couple of different keys, relating to the different locks we have.

But that's partly because she was in the habit of leaving the keys at work during the week and over the weekend, so she, herself, wouldn't be tempted to use them.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Right now the key is on my regular keyring, but I wear a silver necklace with a large key pendant. Simple and symbolic. I will also be getting a key tattoo (and him the lock tattoo) soon.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

I have no idea where our keys are.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

The actual key lives round the neck of a small statue that I picked up on my travels a few years ago. She is Pachamama - the Inca Goddess "Mother Earth" and I bought her in a weird, magic shop on a back street in Bolivia next to dried llama skins and other scary bits and pieces. She is responsible amongst other things for stability and balance in the home - quite fitting really.

I also have the necklace below. "Cariad" is Welsh for "loved one" and the rose gold on the key was mined in North Wales. People often comment on it when I wear it but to date no one has asked what the significance is....
Attachments
cariad key.jpg
cariad key.jpg (12.67 KiB) Viewed 6120 times
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

There are 2 keys to my CB6000s. The main key resides in my spouse's purse when I am locked. Her purse is a bottomless pit and it takes hours to find anything in there so she doesn't worry about me sneaking it out unnoticed. The other key(the emergency key) is in a sealed envelope with her name printed across the seal. No way I could open and reseal it without her knowledge. It stays at home in the desk drawer.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Celtic Queen wrote: I also have the necklace below. "Cariad" is Welsh for "loved one" and the rose gold on the key was mined in North Wales. People often comment on it when I wear it but to date no one has asked what the significance is....
I think that is because it is obviously an ornamental key. The keys that get asked about are keys that are clearly actual keys to something. I doubt if the asker is even aware that they are asking the question because they recognize a working key as opposed to an ornamental one. If a person wears an ornamental key it is jewelery. If they wear a working key there is a reason.
0 x
cgnc

Post by cgnc »

We keep one key in a real estate lockbox that I know the combination to, it hangs on the doorknob of our closet. I started wearing the second key b/c DG wanted me to (I think he wanted me to have a constant reminder like he does), and jeez, everybody, including my mother has asked me what the key is for. My glib answer is that it's the key to his heart, but you'd be surprised how many people will ask again and again, no really, what's it for? no, really, what lock does it go to... like it's any of their business!

And yes, one neighbor did suggest that it's the key to his device, and unfortunately I blushed when she hit the nail on the head, so we have been outed. The truth is sometimes stranger than fiction, huh?

We did switch to a different lock than we had been using b/c the key wasn't pretty enough fro me to wear. We had been using a black Master lock, but switched to a brass b/c I thought that key would attract less attention...

Incidentally, has anybody noticed that Kay jewelers is selling a key this holiday season? :D
0 x