Still able to cum in steel or plastic

For the gearheads in the audience
Cellardweller

Still able to cum in steel or plastic

Post by Cellardweller »

Im looking for some advice. I've had a cb6ks and a twister 2 from gereicke and a cheaper so called steel device that went rusty.

No matter what I wear I can just waggle the lock or tube and hey presto can cum to my hearts content. I can go for weeks until I hit a wall then relieve myself. I've got a key holder who would be devastated if she knew I could cum.

I always feel low after cumming yet still I have relieved myself after a period of lockup.

Is it just me or is everyone else able to stimulate themselves and it's just some unwritten rule that everyone just pretends to be in charity and wears a device because the like the feeling of being locked?

We've spent over £500 on chastity devices that are little more than decorations.

Where am I going wrong?
0 x
Locked4Xtine

Re: Still able to cum in steel or plastic

Post by Locked4Xtine »

i can cum in my device...
the problem was lessened when i sent it back for some extra bars to restrict skin access, but there are still a couple of points that could use some more work.

however even then i could probably cum if i try hard enough...and that's the point, if i try hard enough

it's much harder to cum in the device than without, so it's also much easier to edge yourself and pull back before the point of no return, and besides the orgasms arent't as good anyway so why go all the way?
also my tube is so tight that if i did cum while inside, my cum won't leave my cock until it goes soft!
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

I have been able to come in the cb6 and the steel cages made out of steel bars. Was able to come once in my steelheart and that was using an Hitachi wand. My current steelheart is more narrow and after many frustrating attempts, I have not been able to orgasm. Tried this morning cause I was going horny crazy, and only succeeded in making my situation worse. Had to work it off with some yard work!
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
chaste

Post by chaste »

You're not alone. I was able to cum in my cb3000 and my Lori's tube.

I got a Steelworxx Revenge in the mail today and so far it's not been possible to jack the cage. I really still have to put it through its paces, but as of now i'm confident i can't. I try and my dick doesn't move at all, so no rubbing inside the cage, or friction with my foreskin, both of which allowed orgasm inside other devices.

Really good sizing, a model that bends the penis thereby preventing full erection, as well as my choice of security insert seem to be going a long way in preventing it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Only 2 ways I can get off in a cb3k- wife's mouth (after a month of denial) or electro-stim.

Penalty for breaking the rules and doing it myself would be...unpleasant.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

TwistedMister; You are talking about using electro-stim yourself and not your mouth, right? :lol:
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Locked by LRC wrote:TwistedMister; You are talking about using electro-stim yourself and not your mouth, right? :lol:
LOL, right. My mouth can't quite reach it when it's locked up.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
poor

Post by poor »

It could just be that it's too much of a turn on for you to be in chastity for chastity to actually happen.

Days, weeks and months of 'cycling' through orgasm control has lessened the thrill of being shackled to the point that it has become a part of her plan rather than my objective and it, in itself; whilst satisfying a part of my soul, is not enough to get me off - which makes it effective.

Age must also play a part. OD is a gift of youth to my 40's but would have been the thief of opportunity to my 20's. I'm always impressed by anybody who can 'do' their age in days but so much moreso by the young (but would always counsel 'Dude - it's not like you'll ever miss not having sex with pretty young things again in your life').

Basically what I am saying is get a bit jaded - then it gets interesting.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
poor

Post by poor »

Locked by LRC wrote:TwistedMister; You are talking about using electro-stim yourself and not your mouth, right? :lol:
Electro-stim in the mouth?

Hard core, man - hard core...
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

poor wrote:Electro-stim in the mouth? Hard core, man - hard core...
Maybe needed if doing the tongue exercises and after getting too excited am needing relief?
refer - http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18091
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve