Ruined Orgasms

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Re: Ruined Orgasms

Post by Dev »

I think we did it...the ruined orgasm thing, that is.

As usual, we woke up at our magical hour of the very early morning (4 am). Ab got up for his nightly pee then came back to bed. He was wearing his single locking cock ring which gave me a bit more access to the cock. I started in with my favorite ball massage and then proceeded to play with the cock. Last week I was told that I am sometimes too vigorous so this time I worked on being really gentle, just light touches along the side and around the tip.

When I started it was just a little limp thing and since Ab was still half asleep, I think it took a few extra minutes for the synapses between his cock and his brain to start firing. But the pathways eventually cleared and little Ab came to life.

I continued to stroke and caress, being very mindful of being gentle. Eventually I decided that my tongue needed in on the action. That's all he needed to get to a great, big, beautiful erection.

Folks who read my blog know that one problem I had hoped to solve with chastity was a mild case of erectile dysfunction. Well, let me tell you, it was solved early this morning! Standing straight up like a flagpole, probably a good 5.5" in length and 1.5" in diameter---it was a beautiful thing. (For reference, his device is 1.75" long and 1.25" in diameter.)

What to do? Fucking was out of the question---I'm having my period. "You up for trying one of these ruined orgasms?" I asked.

"Fuck, yeah," said Ab. "Anything. It feels so fucking good."

"You need to let me know," I said. "When you are at the edge."

He mumbled something that I took as a yes.

Back to work with my tongue. Gentle, gentle. Right at the tip, he told me. That's where it was the most sensitive. I played and then he gave me a signal with his hands to stop (I think he did--little fuzzy on the details at this point). We took a break, then I started in again. The signal to stop came quicker this time. I was ready to go in for a third blow when I rubbed my fingers through a nice big pool of come on his belly. "That's it?" I said. "You came?"

"Yeah," he said. "It just sort of came out."

I got my fingers nice and slick with his come and then stuck them in his mouth. I thought he was going to suck my fingers down his throat! I did it again and then he scooped up the last little bit and smeared it all over my mouth and kissed me like I haven't been kissed in a while. Fucking hot! No orgasm but this was still mighty fine.

Afterwards, I asked how it felt. "Like a Christmas present that was snatched away at Christmas? Or a roller coaster that didn't really roll?"

"No," he said. He thought for a second. "It was like there were a whole bunch of people ganged up at the door---all pressed together, dying to get out. And then the door opened and we all just...flopped. No explosion, just a....flop. Drop. Or something."

He went back to sleep, much quicker than me. But by the time he got up for work, I was mostly asleep. So...I'll have to get more impressions later this evening.

All in all, I'd say it was good.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

That sounds about right! Congrats!
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Dev

Post by Dev »

Thanks, jnuts! It was nice to have some semen to play with. It's been awhile...

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
MsScarlet

Post by MsScarlet »

My subhub really, really hates ruined orgasms so I ofetn threaten them No pleasure for him but it counts as a release so a new denial period begins. He is very, very well behaved if a ruined orgasm is threatened towards the end of a long denial period. It is very amusing and sadistic when you do use it as a punishment.

Mistress Sacrlet
http://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

MsScarlet wrote: It is very amusing and sadistic when you do use it as a punishment.

Mistress Sacrlet
http://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/
Jnuts is my husband, not my dog. I don't punish him. Ruined orgasms are fun for him, as he likes the delay.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

MsScarlet wrote:but it counts as a release so a new denial period begins
I think I would go along with this. My wife doesn't care for the period just after I orgasm (behavioral change) so it shouldn't really matter whether that orgasm was pleasurable to me or not.

It's kind of academic for us though as so far we haven't practiced ruined orgasms.

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Belle wrote: Jnuts is my husband, not my dog. I don't punish him. Ruined orgasms are fun for him, as he likes the delay.
This kind of goes back to the punishment / reward discussion we had a while back.

Most of what would be considered 'punishment' (to many at least) is actually a reward so it is actually used that way. We don't even talk in terms of punishment. If I am good will you use the crop? Thank you. Even good doesn't really come in to play now that I think about it. More like - Please use the crop tonight. OK. Thank you.

-A
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Atone wrote:My wife doesn't care for the period just after I orgasm (behavioral change) so it shouldn't really matter whether that orgasm was pleasurable to me or not

-A
Jnuts really didn't have any behavioral change after the ruined orgasm, that is why we found it successful for us.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

Belle wrote: Jnuts really didn't have any behavioral change after the ruined orgasm, that is why we found it successful for us.
And that is the beauty of this group, we all have different experiences with a common theme.

I was surprised that my wife noticed it as much as she did. I was trying real hard to fight it and thought I was succeeding. Thanks to open communication we discussed this and now we know.

After re-reading your comment, I have a question - Do you notice a difference in his behavior after a regular orgasm?

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

What I found is that the ruined orgasm got Ab focused and back on track. We had sort of been floundering around since his "official" release on October 19th. If you read my blog and posts here, I think it will come through that we had a sort of challenging time for about two weeks. Then he had his ruined orgasm on November 4th and everything settled down after that. No more trying to be out of the device, no more complaints of pinching...interesting...

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery