Newbie Enthusiasm Thread

Living the real life under lock and key
steph17

Re: Newbie Enthusiasm Thread

Post by steph17 »

Please will you explain what a male non ejaculatory orgasm is ??????
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

It is hard to describe if you haven't experienced it. It is what I can only imagine what a female experiences as multiple orgasms. For me the cost of the chastity device has more than paid for it self. I'll try and be more coherent later but now everything is still vibrating.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Sounds exciting but like the others, I'd like a little more detail and explanation. Glad it was great for you, though!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

cb6000s has described the positive experience of male chastity (I am male, by the way): male chastity affords one an experience that is (probably) similar to what a multi-orgasmic woman experiences. I, for one, love to penetrate my wife, but without ejaculating. And I love it when she "edges me" with her hand, etc. I may sometimes not come for relatively long periods of time. And when I do come, it is great, it is explosive -- but strangely, it is at the same time a let down... because it is OVER.

Back to the chastity part of this kind of long term experience (as opposed to when I do ejaculate, thus putting an end to it all)... The denial or outright chastity keeps you, for what seems to be forever, on the (cutting) edge. You are almost on the point of cumming, or if not actually always, 24/7, on the point of cumming, you are always sexually 'high'. Now, somehow this constant state of being sexually 'high' IS, in itself, orgasmic. It's an orgasm without an orgasm. More exactly it is a CONSTANT feeling of being in a state of orgasm (you are so close that it's the thing itself, brother!) while not being, physiologically speaking, an orgasm (with ejaculation of semen, etc.).

Isn't odd that the following equation could hold some truth: male chastity = female multi-orgasms?
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

EDAS,

Your post was one of the best I have ever seen to explain the benefits of male chastity. Well done!

David
0 x
RoadWarrior

Post by RoadWarrior »

I think EDAS captured it perfectly at least for me. There is a "high" associated with MC for whatever reason. What I'm wondering is if endorphins are being released during the first hours/days and if such release is sustainable over long-term denial. I doubt it from reading blogs like Thumper's and Tom's.

How do you continue to keep MC fresh, new and exciting?
0 x
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

EDAS,

Right on the money! I had no idea that MC was going to work out like this. My wife and I have only been at it about two months now. I have had two "free periods" already and both resulted in the "explosive" orgasm that you mentioned. After the last one, my wife actually asked me; "Did you orgasm more than once?" It felt like it since it seemed to come in waves...this is a really amazing thing....I have to admit, I really didn't believe what I was reading in all the blogs about what happens with orgasm denial...but now, doubting Thomas that I am, I know its real. I am starting to think I would like to try for longer than 30 days at a time....we shall see....
Last edited by justplaying on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

I hear ya. I'm thinking a month would be my next goal....if it were up to me. I don't really care though. I like not having any idea when I will cum next. That is how we are playing now and it is quite exciting.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Dev wrote:Sounds exciting but like the others, I'd like a little more detail and explanation. Glad it was great for you, though!
I think it is a male multiple orgasm. It's been fairly well documented that by extending the arousal period, typically through Tantric techniques, that a man can hit more than one orgasm. I've done it somewhat rarely, usually under good conditions, like a long period of play, followed by her on top so the stimulation doesn't stop when I start an orgasm. Unlike a woman, who can keep going for a while, I think the most I've ever hit was about 3. A Tenga egg can do the same thing.

When dealing with chastity play, which greatly extends the arousal period, I find that multiples are really common, at least for the first 1-2 times after a lock-up. Certainly worth the wait.
0 x
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

I've done it somewhat rarely, usually under good conditions, like a long period of play, followed by her on top so the stimulation doesn't stop when I start an orgasm.

That might explain it. Both times we waited for 1 month before I was unlocked. Both times my wife and I spent a long time edging prior to penetration. I never try to penetrate her until she has had at least one orgasm first. AND She was on top both times when I had multiple orgasms. Is there some biological reason for that?
When dealing with chastity play, which greatly extends the arousal period, I find that multiples are really common, at least for the first 1-2 times after a lock-up. Certainly worth the wait.
I was hoping this is the norm and it would work this way every time, are you saying it might not? Would we have to wait longer than a month? A month, at least right now, seems like a very long time to me...
0 x