Dev's Conceptual Model of Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Dev's Conceptual Model of Chastity

Post by Atone »

Damn you type fast. Yeah, this is the thread :)

I still think I would ask specifically.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote: I still think I would ask specifically.

-A
I just did. We'll see what he has to say and I'll report back!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Speaking of cutting off circulation, the cock ring had to go last night. It is a tad smaller than the one im getting from MM and was fine all day. The night time erection was terrible though.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

I'm going to go back on topic...

After 6 weeks in, a week out, I'm back in since Thursday AM. Interesting watching my progression. I think the post about the brain chemistry is absolutely correct. I was out long enough to be used to being out, and the CD seemed like a nuisance on Thursday. Yesterday, it started feeling normal again, woke up horny, and then keyhldr woke me up in the middle of the night with some intense teasing, followed by lots of orgasms for her. I'm starting to get back to that hot, floating feeling after only 2 days, which is pretty quick.

BTW, to jnut's comment, nocturnal erections, especially when you're new at this, can be a hassle. Be prepared for that to happen. My best advice is to go urinate - peeing and erections don't mix.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Thanks for that post, L2BL.

I think I mentioned, we had sort of a weird week between the planned release last Friday and everything that has gone on since. I did ask Ab to put the base ring on last night as a cock ring. I wanted something on him and he agreed. We had fun and played with one of the Tenga eggs but that was about it before we both conked out (it had been a very busy week). He put the JB on this morning (without my asking him to), showed me where the sore spot was and told me what he was doing to monitor it. I am planning on keeping him locked up for at least a week (barring any other sore spots) and I am curious to see how his mood evolves. He definitely seems to be in more of a "time to get back on track" mindset today that he has been for the past week.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

likes2blocked wrote: BTW, to jnut's comment, nocturnal erections, especially when you're new at this, can be a hassle. Be prepared for that to happen. My best advice is to go urinate - peeing and erections don't mix.
Yeah, i think this ring is too small. Wore the sizing ring from MM for 2 nights with no problems. It was tight but bearable. This one was turning things blue.

After i took it off i held a magnet to it out of curiosity. Not stainless. Didn't figure it was. Was very cheap. Ill wait til I get my device.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Yeah, blue is bad. At least in this context.

Waiting for the device is a good move. I'm waiting on mine, too. I wonder if he's wondering how it is that he's so busy all of a sudden...
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

Well if the blood supply to your balls is cut off it will make the lock ups less troublesome. :(
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Until they fall off and I have to buy a new device.
0 x
David

Post by David »

Dev wrote:
Chastehusband wrote: Just wondering what the point of a steel cock ring is?
To have a reminder, even when he is not in the cage. Sort of like a wedding ring.
D
I thoroughly commend the idea of a cock ring to remind both parties of the agreement when not locked up. My wife has had me wear one 24/7 for about 6 months now. We are totally on the honour system, so the cock ring is on all the time, even for showering (I can get a finger under it to clean inside).

Another advantage (?) of wearing a ring, as I think Thumper also pointed out, is that when I am permitted an orgasm, it attenuates it and makes it a somewhat more controlled experience than the unrestrained climaxing that I recall from the dim and distant past. That makes it still slightly frustrating, and very much reinforces the idea of my wife being in charge, even at that point.

The ring also gets me hard much quicker and keeps me so longer when she teases me, which she likes, and helps me hold back back from coming when we are having normal penetrative sex (she comes, I don't except on rare occasions).
0 x