Newbie Enthusiasm Thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Newbie Enthusiasm Thread

Post by Dev »

I was looking on Thumper's blog for a post about his DIY hardware store cock ring and came across this (posted on 10/15/2008 so just a little more than two years ago):

Truth be told, I had no idea OD would prove to be so potent. I am not a person with religious faith nor have I ever really felt its absence. However, this concept has proven to be so transformational that I begin to understand the zealot’s drive. I want everyone to do this. I think it should be standard operating procedure and, in fact, written into the marriage vows. Hell, I might just found a church around this. I could use the tax write-off. Anyone interested in joining Our Lady of Perpetual Denial?

and over on another thread, jnuts wrote:

Why the hell am i loving wearing this ring so much?

I love newbie enthusiasm so I thought I'd start a newbie enthusiasm thread---for newcomers to share their initial "OMIGOD!" reactions and for old-timers to reflect and reminiscence. Truth be told, I feel like I need a little bit of a shot in the arm. October has not gone quite the way I expected. First, the scheduled release on October 8th got delayed by a week, due to family obligations. Then, October 15th rolled around with way-high expectations on my part (my mistake) and a shorter than expected release schedule for Ab. He was out again on October 19th and did come, but we've both been in sort of a funk since then. Now he's out of the Jailbird due to a little sore on his cock and I have discovered that when he's unlocked, I'm anxious. He'll be locked up soon enough, I'm sure, but in the meantime I need a little of that "Wow, wow, WOW!" newbie enthusiasm to get me fired up again.

So...have at it, everyone. Be enthusiastic!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Bez

Re: Newbie Enthusiasm Thread

Post by Bez »

Hi Dev
I do not know if I qualify for NEWBIE status having been locked up for 18 months but I am still excited especilayy when I read that my wife Sally is now getting enjoyment( I noticed her reply to you) in keeping me locked up. I think finding this forum has also added to our enthusiasm at least I am not alone in a CB device. Just leaving to play golf have agreat weekend out there. bez
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Hi Bez, thanks for your message!

Who knows when anyone is a newbie? LOL. All I am looking for is enthusiasm. I agree, I think a forum of like minded people is a great thing, especially since this little hobby isn't something that is easily shared with friends.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Anytime you go from 0-90 with anything, you are going to suffer the effects of burnout before too long.

As difficult as it is, kh and I are trying to take this slow to avoid it. We are both dying to get our device but that probably can't be helped. ;)

This forum has definitely helped and we are both on here more than we care to admit. It is nice to be excited about it though and so far everything has been great!

My wife has mentioned that she has a difficult time when it comes to being agressive with sex. I have been VERY plesantly suprised by her reaction to chastity, and I have all of you guys to thank for at least part of it.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Dev

Post by Dev »

Anytime you go from 0-90 with anything, you are going to suffer the effects of burnout before too long.
I don't think we're all the way to burnout---heaven forfend, I have another device on order! We can't be burned out yet. LOL.

I think it is more of a case of "the three month lull." We started off with a bang and it was lots of fun. Now we're at the point of figuring out how to make this last long-term. It's pretty clear that both of us want this for the foreseeable future. A few weeks ago, I wasn't so sure about that. So that is definitely a big step and in the right direction.

I also think we're dealing with a difficult "getting to headspace" (to use my own theoretical term) period. Ab was out on Fri/Sat, Tues night and now (although this time is for an injury, not release). But we haven't gotten back to the place of our contract, ie, "Ab's locked up; Dev's in charge; We're having fun." We are struggling with "Ab's locked up" right now.

It will all be good in no time, I am sure.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

jnuts wrote:and we are both on here more than we care to admit.
I have thought about this more than just a little bit. I am excited and enthusiastic to make this a lifestyle rather than just the kink of the day. I have a lot of respect for those of you that have done so. Thumper and Tom Allen immediately come to mind but there are many others here as well.

In another thread a question was asked about taking this to the 'next level' whatever that is. For me I think the next level will be when I keep up with the chastity but you don't see me around here too often. Rather it is just part of my life like anything else.

In some ways I have made at least one transition to a 'next level' when I stopped checking every chastity forum out there multiple times a day. I have pretty much just settled in on here to devote all of my obsession to one place. That and the blogs of the great people that also post here.

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:In some ways I have made at least one transition to a 'next level' when I stopped checking every chastity forum out there multiple times a day. I have pretty much just settled in on here to devote all of my obsession to one place. That and the blogs of the great people that also post here.
I still check in often, but soon you realize that there's not really much happening in the chastity world on a daily basis. The forums are all atwitter when a new device hits the market, and there are always newbs who post incessantly about it :coff:dev:coff:, but I think a lot of people eventually stop asking questions like "Why does..." and "How do you..." and "What happens when we..." and tend to drift off into the sunset once they've got their issues resolved.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

and there are always newbs who post incessantly about it :coff:dev:coff:,
Eh, I know you love it. You even left a comment for me this morning. :P :P

And why not? That's the whole point of this thread to share that enthusiasm and excitement. Heck, Thumper wanted to start a new church...LOL. Writing a bunch is pretty small potatoes in comparison... :D

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

whew, I thought he was talking about me for a minute. But I am from VA, not W. VA, we don't do it with our relatives.

-A
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Post deleted by author
Last edited by cb6000s on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x