Anti Pull out security

For the gearheads in the audience
wantshiny

Re: Anti Pull out security

Post by wantshiny »

I really like the cam idea but you would have to make it grip enough to turn down as you tried to pull out, but along those lines you could make the cam so it was "dangerous" if it tilted even a little bit down, the only issue with that is that sometimes, for example when you bend over to pick something up there is a natural pull out that you can't avoid, but a bit of temporary pain would be OK. The dangerous bits should come into play during the night tho.. :?
0 x
blowmymind

Post by blowmymind »

Hello everyone!

I just got a JailHouse chastity device (or at least that's what I think it is called)

so my question would be: is there any anti-pull-out addons for this device? or maybe DIY anti-pull-out? cause it seems that I am able to pull out my pennis even with the smallest ring on. the one that is 4cm.

thank you for your answers ;) and PLEASE don't disapprove my post again for nothing :D
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

Realistically for any device escape is possible without a piercing, all we can do its make it harder, or discourage said action. With any chastity device a good part of it is still in the mind......even with a piercing.
0 x
blowmymind

Post by blowmymind »

Yes "wantshiny" I understad what you mean.. But are there any pull-out addons for this device? ..to make it harder to escape :)
0 x
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

There are several for CB series devices, that you may be able to modify for your metal device:
the "points of intrigue", KSD3 and one that I described earlier in the post. A ring that has tiny rubber fingers that hold your penis in place. Check out: www.lockeduplove.net security inserts....Make sure you do dot net and not dot com.....
0 x
ChasteCuckold

Post by ChasteCuckold »

A lot of BDSM equipment is made in China, search ebay for male chastity. I have a tube like this but without the pull out preventer, I emailed a request to the seller, he supplied me with both sizes for $19.65 delivered.
I also ordered a stainless tube, I forgot to order a larger ring, the seller just sent me one, free. The Chinese
will make you anything to order. Here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/IMPROVED-3-RINGS-MA ... 4cf71dd3d5
0 x
Locked and Cucked

kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

I just had another idea that involves a piercing, but not the rather severe PA.

What about a Pubic Piercing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pubic_piercing with a fixed ring inserted that could be slipped over the locking pin of the device?

Has anybody experience with such a piercing?

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Atone

Post by Atone »

kpb57 wrote: What about a Pubic Piercing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pubic_piercing with a fixed ring inserted that could be slipped over the locking pin of the device?
I played with that idea for a while too. I'm not sure how well it would work though. I tried marking myself with a sharpie where it would need to be to secure to the cage. I then paid attention to where those marks ended up when I tried to become fully aroused (like during a nocturnal erection). It seemed to me that it would put a lot of stress on the piercing, the marks weren't even close.

-A
0 x
Denied

Post by Denied »

Okay, this might be a silly idea, and I don't think I would want to be the first to try it. But what about a few drops of CA glue between the first ring and the penis? I know CA glue works well for closing small cuts and isn't toxic. I've also seen products that will debond the glue that might work when your ready to take the device off.
0 x
MissJeni

Post by MissJeni »

So is there an anti pullout device for this CD?
0 x