"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Mr Pickle »

Hi Sirto
Welcome. Hope you have fun👍
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Locked4myLuv

Post by Locked4myLuv »

Hello, world! I’ve been married for a little over 20 years. My wife doesn’t know about my interest in chastity yet. I’m still self locking and figuring out what I like and what I want. Open to discussing anything, even non-chastity related things.
0 x
TheNookieMonster

Post by TheNookieMonster »

Welcome and good luck. I hope your wife will share your interest.
0 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
Galaxy_jpg

Post by Galaxy_jpg »

:ugeek: Hello world! I’m Jora, a 25y/o non-binary penis owner (currently wearing a Pink Cobra Nub). My keyholder fiancé and I have been exploring chastity for a few months now, and just the other day i took the plunge and signed a permanent chastity contract for her. Very excited for this new chapter of our relationship and was hoping to connect with some locked-cock pros for advice about 24/7 chastity and to chat about the experience :)
0 x
subboi199

Post by subboi199 »

Hi nice to meet you all :). Im Dennis im from germany and im currently locked for 3 days by my beautiful mistress. I know 3 days seems not so long, but for me as a newbie it is 😅. If you have any tips to make it more easy to get over this time please let me know. She said i will be at least locked for a week but im already losing my mind 😅😅.
Thank you for letting me participate in this Forum 😊
0 x
TheNookieMonster

Post by TheNookieMonster »

Hi Dennis and welcome. 3 days is a long time when everyday is a new record. It sounds like your Miss is onboard so that's great, it's a luxury many didn't have. Good luck and have fun.
1 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
subboi199

Post by subboi199 »

Hi nice to meet you. And thank you very much :). Yes its very hard at the moment i hope it well get easier 😊
0 x
cagedbasilisk
Last orgasm: March 5th, 2024

Post by cagedbasilisk »

Hello All!
Complete newbs to male chastity but I’ve been learning a lot from this website!
The wife and I (married 29 years) have dipped our toes into BDSM in the past. We’re both switches.
I’ve wanted her to be in charge more than she’s been willing. It hasn’t been a huge part of our lives - just playing around.
I’ve seen pictures of men locked in cage and thought - “That’s intriguing.”
Unfortunately (for me), it usually involves him being sissified, humiliated, cuckolded, or dressed up. None of that does anything for me.
Have been reading a story on Literotica that has really peaked my interest in chastity and FLR.
Searched around and found this incredible website and been doing a lot of research and reading on the subject.
Now that my dear wife has started reading the story I’m excited to get her take.
We’ll see where this adventure takes us…
Thanks for allowing me/us onto the forum!
Sincerely, D.
2 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Care to post the title and author of the story on Literotica? Thanks!
1 x
cagedbasilisk
Last orgasm: March 5th, 2024

Post by cagedbasilisk »

Fastredcar wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:26 am Care to post the title and author of the story on Literotica? Thanks!
It’s called New Neighbour by yourcybersub.
I’d be happy to post a link to it if it’s allowed.

Sincerely, D.
0 x