[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

No hottub time last night and not much “closeness”…just watched a show together and got in bed a little early.
The “frustration” continues to grow and the cage gets more snug each day.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

No hottub time again last night but was allowed to snuggle in bed.
Felt really good for our bodies to be held tightly together. Makes my cage very tight.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Had an out of town (long drive) trip for the weekend and was allowed to unlock.
Last night there was no hottub time but some snuggles in bed led to her vibing herself and let me finish things up. :-)
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
DirtyDoc

Post by DirtyDoc »

So nice that she let you finish her up. I find that so satisfying. And best to be left wanting for her when she’s had her fill.

Love it.
1 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Woke up this morning to a very snug cage and that “tingly” feeling. Nothing has really happened to cause it, it’s just sometimes the cage works that way lol
The confinement, the restriction, the frustration of not being able to become erect.
I think we take it for granted…a man’s “appendage” and its ability to extend itself and allow the temporary feeling of excitement to be projected to it. Whether we touch it or not…”take matters into our own hands” or not…just feeling it grow and knowing we can reach down and touch it…to “recognize” it’s presence and it’s ability to provide self pleasure.
When the restriction occurs and the cage stifles any chance of the “growing”…a whole different feeling takes over. Probably more powerful, at least it sure seems that way.

The mental aspect of chastity and the cage plays a major role for sure. Your mind wrestles itself…do I try and get my mind off it and hope the frustration feeling goes away….or do I allow my mind to “embrace it” and fantasize?
More often than not, it’s hard to not fantasize and think of ways to please the one who controls the feelings.
The hand that holds the key is the hand that rules the world…at least my world anyway. :-)
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, didn’t start the day off this way but my cage sure has gotten snug.
Makes my mind race, the craving to increase.
Hopefully it will stay that way until tonight and I’ll ask for some needed hottub time and ask if I can rub her feet or shoulders or something.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Had some great, quality hottub time last night!
My wife/keyholder really teased me hard and the cage really did its job…not allowing me to even come close to having an erection. The frustration was overwhelming and my entire body fought hard to escape the cage and orgasm…but just couldn’t.
Later in bed, I was able to cuddle…pretty much all night.
What a great evening!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night was hotttub time…
As I was getting in my wife/keyholder told me to go unlock.
Was hoping for some good fun but nothing really happened. She played with it some, even using her feet! That was pretty hot!

In bed she tells me to go get the remote vibe and put it on.

She commences on wearing me out! Edging me over and over.
Just as I was getting totally “spent” going back and forth over and over, she says “I should turn it off and not let you come”.
About that time she starts trying new settings…driving me even more crazy…
Finally turning it on high and making me come all over myself….letting it run a little while longer to finish me off.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Just got back from a week long, out of town trip. It consisted of going thru airports and several metal detectors at places. My wife/keyholder had me unlocked for the trip.
Now back and back in the normal routine…but still not locked.
Since it has been a little while (for sex), the urge is starting to kick in. It is usually “amplified” by the cage so it’s not quite driving me but I feel it might soon lol
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Some great sex in bed last night! Still unlocked but I think she got some good use out of me last night. :-)
1 x
I serve at her pleasure