Has anyone worn a steel cage to a CVS Pharmacy

Living the real life under lock and key
bige14
Has anyone worn a steel cage to a CVS Pharmacy

Post by bige14 »

Hi I was just wondering has anyone ever worn a Steel/Metal Chasity Cage to a CVS Pharmacy - did it set the door alarm off or not - l mean the door alarm that deters shoplifting?

If did set off the door alarm please tell me your experince

If it did not set off the door please tell me you experience
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Has anyone worn a steel cage to a CVS Pharmacy

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Yes, I have, many times, and the alarm did not go off. As you said, this is to deter shoplifting. It's not a metal detector. People walk in and out of there all day long with cell phones, big key rings; all kinds of metal stuff in their pockets and purses without setting off any alarms.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
bige14

Post by bige14 »

just seems strange i was working one before i went into work the was a cvs - and i only had my car keys and phone, and wearing a belt and i walked and door alarm went off it did the same thing when i left - either they were having issues with or the sensitivity was set too high
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

A lot of stores have RFID tags on the merchandise. This is to flag those walking through the alarm without having paid for it. The tags are deactivated or removed at the cash register

It's possible your phone set it off, but I'm just guessing.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Yes, I have, many times, and the alarm did not go off. As you said, this is to deter shoplifting, by detecting those little anti shoplifting tags. It's not a metal detector. People walk in and out of CVS's all day long with cell phones, big key rings; all kinds of metal stuff in their pockets and purses without setting off any alarms.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
bige14

Post by bige14 »

it happened to everyone that day that walked through
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It's {current year} Probably everybody had a cell phone.
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

I've walked into a bank in Mike's Spikes and had no problem.
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've been into court, through borders, planes, concerts and every shop my wife can think of. Never set anything off.

The Airport and cruise ports were a bit scary to be honest and I did hold my breath. I actually did a victory dance on the other side much to C's amusement.
The truth is, even if they did check me over I wasn't concerned because I wasn't smuggling or bringing in contraband or a weapon. I see it in the same Ballpark as multiple piercings, body jewelry etc.
I'm not at all ashamed of it.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(