Season Greetings!

Living the real life under lock and key
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Season Greetings!

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TM - Those tulip wind turbines look VERY interesting, like something every house should have.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:17 am TM - Those tulip wind turbines look VERY interesting, like something every house should have.
Yes, I found that design this past Summer and it went to the top of my list. I was originally looking at scaled-down versions of the huge ones they use on wind farms but I think I like those better. I'd like to see a lower price-point though...or maybe, if I can learn enough I can DIY it. That design makes it unnecessary to be concerned about wind direction.

I've also been looking at a new design of water turbine that I could put in the creek, but the creek is quite some distance from the house and I have some concern that the voltage drop will be so much that it would be a waste of time and money.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ARK

Post by ARK »

Happy New Year to everyone. Last big meal of the holidays. Black eye peas for good luck and greens for wealth. Start my diet Jan 3 (plan to finish off leftovers on Jan2).
0 x
WPS
Atone

Post by Atone »

ARK wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:24 am Happy New Year to everyone. Last big meal of the holidays. Black eye peas for good luck and greens for wealth. Start my diet Jan 3 (plan to finish off leftovers on Jan2).
Happy New Year!

I just got back from a big traditional New Years Day dinner with my parents and my boys. We had all the traditional foods. Pork, black eyed peas, sauerkraut (close enough to greens, at least it once was), plus all the other great sides.

From the outside it would look like my 2022 was not that great but it was the best year of my life. Among my many blessings is the commitment that @Michele and I made to each other. And I know that 2023 is going to be even better.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Atone - Good for you!! And, nice tattoo. Might one ask its location?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Atone

Post by Atone »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:18 am Atone - Good for you!! And, nice tattoo. Might one ask its location?
Thank you.

It is on my left upper chest close to my heart and where I can see it. I love it :)
1 x