The proposal...

Living the real life under lock and key
fonetik2003

Re: The proposal...

Post by fonetik2003 »

Hmmm well Celtic Queen, I've given it some thought and I think the best approach would be not to rush things. Just wear the belt and panties for a while as per my fetish and give her control and just see what happens... I mean, I find the prospect very arousing and surely that's not for no reason right? No! I feel I must explore every fantasy I have within reason and just see what occurs. I mean, she has taken delight in teasing me and I'm certain that I can build on that. But I digress! You've all been very helpful in this exploration. Nothing to do now but wait for that locking pin to arrive in the mail, put on the device and give her the keys...
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Ummm you misunderstand Celtic Queen. This was her idea...
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

You misunderstand Celtic Queen. This was my wife's idea, not mine. I merely made a couple of suggestions in hopes of making it spicier. She can take them or leave them as she sees fit...
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

My apologies, you did state it was her proposal. Good luck, I hope she is as inventive as you wish for ;-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

I do think that, at least in the beginning, ground rules that define the limits will help the keyholder insofar as she knows that within those limits she can't go wrong while she feels her way around this thing thats totally new to her.

Remember, CQ, that you have been living in a complete D/S environment probably for a long time, so you have had time to develop a feeling what's right for your sub and what not. And you have had ample time to study his reactions and can interpret subtle, often unconscious signs coming from him.
Moreover, CQ's sub IS YOUR 24/7 sub in more ways than just MC, while fonetik seems to live in a more "scene-oriented" relationship. So handling each stint like a prolonged scene makes sense (for them), because they are used to do it this way.

My wife also was very uncertain in the beginning and is much more confident now. If we had agreed to a clear set of rules in the beginning, she would have felt much more comfortable. Now we are not in an FLR, but in a more "cooperative" MC style. Alterations are talked about and have to be agreed upon. She simply wants it that way.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Holy crap kpb57! I think you hit the nail on the head! Thank you sir... And since we've always done it this way, I see no reason to change... But always remember in any BDSM relationship, there's the age old rules, "Safe, sane, and consensual..."
0 x