Discoloration

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr_Circle02
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021
Discoloration

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

So after wearing my cage for a day I took it off to hygiene. The sections where the device covered was purple-ish. And the sections the device doesn’t cover are the normal color. Is that normal? It doesn’t hurt at all to wear normally and it gets uncomfortable when i have an erection. I have a suspicion that the discoloration is from the erections throughout the day. After my shower it went back to normal
0 x
Intimate Inmate (First Cage); Started Chastity 2/1/21; Longest time locked up with no teasing or orgasm 2 1/2 days; Key holder receives her key 2/6/21
Fastredcar

Re: Discoloration

Post by Fastredcar »

Is your cage metal or plastic? I was testing a plastic cage and after a day it looked like the areas of my glans that were in contact with the cage looked sunburned. It's been two weeks and I still can see the markings. At least it wasn't painful. I think it was a reaction to the chemicals in the plastic. I'm having the cage reprinted using a different type of plastic.
0 x
Mr_Circle02
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

Fastredcar wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:04 pm Is your cage metal or plastic? I was testing a plastic cage and after a day it looked like the areas of my glans that were in contact with the cage looked sunburned. It's been two weeks and I still can see the markings. At least it wasn't painful. I think it was a reaction to the chemicals in the plastic. I'm having the cage reprinted using a different type of plastic.
Plastic, mine doesn’t look sunburned though.
0 x
Intimate Inmate (First Cage); Started Chastity 2/1/21; Longest time locked up with no teasing or orgasm 2 1/2 days; Key holder receives her key 2/6/21
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Sounds like some dye came off the cage. Can happen with plastic cages, especially newer ones.
0 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

Could also be a fungal infection - a version of athlete’s foot. It it doesn’t clear up, see the Dr for some prescription cream.
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
trijack3

Post by trijack3 »

I read somewhere that it could be edema and be caused by the cage being too tight.
0 x