Would you accept no more orgasms to save marriage?

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
Would you accept no more orgasms to save marriage?

Post by SteveOD »

This will make my wife sound terrible when in fact she is great. I have written my story elsewhere a few times but here is condensed version:

Me: Sterile, under endowed, erectile disfunction untreatable. Unable to have intercourse. Oral was out due to ED and it took up to an hour for me too make myself orgasm.

Her: Loving. Does everything around the house. Loves me. Learned she is bi but stayed with me and shared her girlfriend with me. Never had sex with any other man or woman without me at least watching. Gave me full one on one access to her live in girlfriend. Never questioned me when I said I would not be home that night. She took care of all the shitty parts of marriage like paying bills and dealing with contractors because I was always away on business or home at 8 from work each night.

As soon as we moved away from her girlfriend and it was just me and my wife in bed, I was told that my wife does not find me sexually attractive at all and never feels like having sex with me. She does not want to date women or live with them. She wants them for sex and companionship only. My wife found that without another woman in bed to focus my attention to I was focusing on my wife and she never liked anything I did to her while other women did. Eventually this lead to me being bound, gagged, hooded and blindfolded with just my balls hanging out for my wife to torture. She likes to hurt me and my screams of pain turn her on,

So chastity came to the rescue. She did not want me to ever orgasm but I said no and we negotiated a reduction in orgasms every year until our 50th year of marriage after which I never orgasm by her at least ever again. I also formally due a submissive role to her in all matters, even the ones I was in charge of. I have to ask her for money to spend and account for it. Here are some highlights from our 50th year and also my retirement promises come due:

Wife wants to cuckold me with a woman or man (she said it) if she gets an opportunity. She also said she knows a guy who she would like to see me perform oral on. Something I never did with a man although we did anal to each other when I was a teen. I offered this in the past and she said she was not interested so why the change?????

One new thing is no exceptions for removing my cage except when necessary. Used to go out unlocked and lock when I got home. We both know I am not going to jerk off in the car. She said she knows this but it is more so she does not have to deal with getting the keys when I go out and then make sure I lock up again. I will be given an emergency key in a sealed container. So this is new.

After dinner I am her slave so I get her things to drink and eat. She usually wants a foot rub for an hour. Clean up the room before we go to bed. That is about it. Nothing sexy.

She put me on a strict hygiene schedule of two to three showers a day. Change underwear three times a day, morning, noon and dinner. She is OCD when it comes to cleanliness. I cannot unlock my cage so I learned to use the hand held shower head and swabs to do the cleaning job and it works out well.

The big thing is no orgasms. I went 6 months once but felt I could have gone longer. My wife got carried away with her own orgasm and forgot to let go of me. I can see no orgasms for a year, but none forever. She says I owe her that and if I cannot even do that one thing for her considering that I cannot give her physical pleasure, we have a serious problem. So no orgasms and I am not allowed to say the word or say or do anything to indicate that I have a penis.

That is where were are now. A full FLR with strict chastity. The end of a 11 year chastity journey and a long ago promise of total submission made a decade ago comes due.

I wonder how many men would give up their orgasms for good for the woman they love. To me, if I had to do it now, I would stay in chastity before the wedding and continue to stay in as a virgin with a trophy lesbian wife who needs me for the same reasons that I need her.

So how far would you go? A year orgasm free if asked by a loved one or Domme you worship?
0 x
slave d

Re: Would you accept no more orgasms to save marriage?

Post by slave d »

Again ?????
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

SteveOD wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:50 pm I have written my story elsewhere a few times but here is condensed version:

@SteveOD
You have written your story literally dozens of times.

If I set you up with your own Journal thread, would you consider sticking to just that thread for these long posts? There really was no need for a dozen paragraphs leading up to a simple question.
4 x
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Tom Allen wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:41 am
@SteveOD

If I set you up with your own Journal thread, would you consider sticking to just that thread for these long posts? There really was no need for a dozen paragraphs leading up to a simple question.
Go to PHPBB adminpanel, create new membergroup „od“;
Restrict permissions to 500 characters a post & 5 posts a day;
Move „steveOD“ to this group.
:idea: :roll: :mrgreen:

Maybe name that membergroup „noboardgasm“
3 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:41 am
SteveOD wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:50 pm I have written my story elsewhere a few times but here is condensed version:

@SteveOD
TL;DR

So how far would you go? A year orgasm free if asked by a loved one or Domme you worship?
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I would sacrifice a year, for everything C and I have had, I would do it for her. but I wouldn't be happy about it, and it could potentially ruin the relationship long term.
But you my friend are in a completely different boat, life, universe to me.
If the question was "If you were me, what would you do? "
I can't see what difference it would make? If you're happy being unhappy? If this is kinda what you want? .
I personally would buy a time machine.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I'm sorry, but I have spent far too much time on the internet to believe this story. While everyone is free to like what they like, your over-the-top femdom fantasy fiction isn't really what I see folks on this site desire; and even if it was, your writing style is rather...rough. If I'm wrong and you two are exploring cuckolding in your 70's...maybe you should consider buying a porch swing and a book instead--I don't think you have many orgasms left to lose anyway.
3 x
magzine2

Post by magzine2 »

My goodness,a pure sceptic.it may or not be true,and I agree with you,but anything can be posted here and a lot of it is fantasy.however it's a forum where you can post a fantasy or the truth.whatever you wish to believe.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

magzine2 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:19 pm My goodness,a pure sceptic.it may or not be true,and I agree with you,but anything can be posted here and a lot of it is fantasy.however it's a forum where you can post a fantasy or the truth.whatever you wish to believe.
No, it isn't. Fantasy is restricted to the fiction section. We take a hard line on people attempting to pass fantasy off as truth.

You are clearly ignorant of the whole story here- which is that we have been seeing the same story, with minor variations, over a period of many years and under numerous aliases. The admin staff know for a fact that it is the same person behind the aliases. We have also tracked him across numerous other websites, performing the same schtick on those sites.
5 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

magzine2 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:19 pm My goodness,a pure sceptic.it may or not be true,and I agree with you,but anything can be posted here and a lot of it is fantasy.however it's a forum where you can post a fantasy or the truth.whatever you wish to believe.
I like facts. I like fantasy. But enough people in the world have a hard time separating the two, so let's encourage people to keep them strictly separate and not pass one off as the other. Besides, this website is geared more towards practical advice and suggestions, as there is PLENTY of femdom and/or chastity and/or cuckolding material on the internet as it is.
4 x