HT devices for more comfortable and secure fit?

For the gearheads in the audience
bobolink
HT devices for more comfortable and secure fit?

Post by bobolink »

Any thoughts on the HT devices for a more secure fit? Does the width of the base ring help? How about for someone who's balls can be defined as high and tight? I am also a bit concerned about the ability to have the skin breath in an HT device. Seems like it would need to be taken off and cleaned frequently.

Open to any comments.
0 x
Mr Pickle
Re: HT devices for more comfortable and secure fit?

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've no experience with high tight balls as mine are very low and pendulous. But I have had an enclosed device. I found it to be very snug and it fir well, but I could not wear it due to it smelling so bad so quickly. If the cage had to come off often it would have been too much fuss for my KH and a none starter.
I ended up with a bird cage design (now with steel urethral)
The cage type can breath and can be cleaned/dried without removal.

Maybe others don't have the smell problem?
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr Pickle wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:56 am Maybe others don't have the smell problem?
I have a CB-3000. A shower a day keeps the smell away. Liquid soap and a good washing inside the cage is needed every day or it *will* get stinky.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cagedape

Post by cagedape »

Ok I would say that yes what Twisted Mister is true under certain circumstances. I would add in a point about climate. Living in a hot climate I would say a slightly open design to allow more breathability and well.. a dry dick is preferential! So perhaps something like this would give a not totally dissimilar fit to the HT style devices:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256803 ... itemAdapt (sorry I don't have a better link for this one than Aliexpress)

To weigh in on the original question posed, I think that yes they do offer a more secure fit than many other devices. The width of the base ring being flatter and wider grips the surrounding area better than a ring with lesser surface area. More secure.. possibly, more rigid...definitely

https://chastitycages.co/collections/si ... stity-cage V4 styles
0 x