Hinged vs. one piece base rings?

For the gearheads in the audience
Hoss
Hinged vs. one piece base rings?

Post by Hoss »

Does anyone else have trouble getting both testicles through a one piece ring? I use a 50mm ring, and it's just not possible to get both balls through. Fortunately, I found a cock cage on EBay from a great Chinese guy who hand makes them which has a hinged ring that I can open to get behind both balls.

What an improvement!

What does the crowd think?

let me know if you want to see pictures.

Hoss
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hinged vs. one piece base rings?

Post by TwistedMister »

Hoss wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:21 pm Does anyone else have trouble getting both testicles through a one piece ring? I use a 50mm ring, and it's just not possible to get both balls through.
It's easier if you put them through one at a time. I've been thinking of another hinged ring. Currently the smallest solid ring I can get on is 40mm.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

i had to go to a hinged ring because tue smallest i could get through (38mm) is still too big for me. So i now have a hinged ring that is about 34mm vertically and it works fine.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:18 am
Hoss wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:21 pm Does anyone else have trouble getting both testicles through a one piece ring? I use a 50mm ring, and it's just not possible to get both balls through.
It's easier if you put them through one at a time. I've been thinking of another hinged ring. Currently the smallest solid ring I can get on is 40mm.
Right, what TM said.

My right testicle is larger. It works better for me when I put it through first, then the left. Then I smush my penis through. For me, it is an easy, and pretty much automatic process. Of course, I have had my Jailbird for 9 years so have had a LOT of practice.

Actually, the JB was only my 2nd device. The Curve, by CB-X, was my first device. CB-X devices have rings that you assemble, so I was used to that and kinda nervous about the JB having a solid ring. What if my testicles became too swollen to get out of the ring? I would have to cut a stainless steel ring off of my genitals?!? OMG!!

PS - After 9 years of wearing the JB more than 60% of the time, I am pleased to report that I have had zero issues arising from using solid rings. Of course, YMMV.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Hoss wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:21 pm Does anyone else have trouble getting both testicles through a one piece ring?

Hoss
No trouble...I just stand there, hands behind my back, as M'Lady pulls them through. :o
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I can get both through a cock ring that would be way too small to wear for more than a couple of minutes. Rest the big ball on the ring, and gently pull the sac skin through, and the first ball just seems to go through with the sac. Keep pulling more sac skin and the second ball goes right through. Then force some of my penis through, head first, and then gently pull everything tight.

My only complaint with solid rings is getting them off in the heat of the moment. My current ring will not come off if I’m more than half hard, so I really have to take the cage off before we start, or leave the room for a minute. Trick there is to know that the “exit” vein runs along the top center of the shaft, and so pushing down on either side of it to get it away from the ring and stop blocking it will allow the blood to flow out, and then I think about George Castanza. 😃
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Thanks for the responses. I'm getting a solid 50mm ring on the cage I just ordered, and you're giving me confidence.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Hoss wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:47 am Thanks for the responses. I'm getting a solid 50mm ring on the cage I just ordered, and you're giving me confidence.
I am a larger than average guy, and my base ring size is 48 mm. After you get some experience, and with it, more confidence, you may find yourself wanting to downsize.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
dianeautumn 2
Last orgasm: December 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by dianeautumn 2 »

I used the 40 mm solid ring. it was difficult to put on but with patience it got done. by using the insert tube it was on until i was ready to remove it. using some hand cream made it easier to remove
0 x