Fun games to play with Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
DrPinotNoir
Fun games to play with Chastity

Post by DrPinotNoir »

so in the spirit of the "Hot things your keyholder has said" thread. I want to make a thread with Fun little games you play with each other. I was surprised by this one. I was going to put it in the hot things she has said thread but it doesnt really fit. Here goes.

a while back I bought a bag of like 20 different sets of dice off amazon. Here is 2 sets.

I remember when I was a kid I loved dice and playing "Top secret" (Modern day D&D that was about being a spy or a secret agent) with my buddies.

Anyhow I get this last night. She has her own set that I gave her.

"Do you want me to give you a blow job?"

"yes!"

She pulled out a 20 sided dice.
"If you roll higher you get a blowjob, if you lose it is off to bed."

I rolled a 9.. (That kind of sucks but that is like a 45% chance.)
she rolled a 14.
shit...

she laughed. "No blowjob for you tonight." grabbed my balls and started rubbing them. "Time for bed. better luck next time I get the urge. Good night honey"
6 x
Keyholder_V
Re: Fun games to play with Chastity

Post by Keyholder_V »

:twisted: that sounds like fun!

There's a "game" I did for a while which I've described here previously, which is as follows (copied from a previous post):

Each day, I will roll a dice (using an app) or maybe roll twice if I think he deserves it. Starting at 0, I will add the scores as the days go by. When the score gets to 20 or over, the score resets to 0. If he scores 22 to 25, he will receive an evening of edging. If he scores 26 or more then I will allow him to have sex with me using his natural penis (I love that I feel I have to specify :twisted: ). Obviously this is only possible if I choose to roll twice on that day, so ultimately it's at my discretion. The best bit, though, is that I'm not going to tell him I'm doing this. To him, his evenings of being edged (or maybe sex) will seem totally random. I'm hoping I will blow his mind!

This is actually on hold for the moment, but it worked well before and I'm thinking of continuing soon...

V
5 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Keyholder_V wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:39 am The best bit, though, is that I'm not going to tell him I'm doing this. To him, his evenings of being edged (or maybe sex) will seem totally random. I'm hoping I will blow his mind!
Not knowing what I was going to get (full orgasm, ruined orgasm, or “ok, it’s time for bed now”) was one of my favorite parts of male orgasm denial play. I especially liked it when she would over promise and under deliver, she’d tell me she would give me a release that night then change her mind. I felt like Charlie Brown with the football hold.

Anyway, back to OP, dice are how we started with male orgasm denial. She’d roll dice and I couldn’t climax until she had that many orgasms. Highly recommended as opposed to a time based male orgasm regimen since I would initiate sex almost every night to try to get the count to zero for a release. I liked how she would arbitrarily make up rules to add to the count.

As a newer orgasm controller, it worked out well for her since she was more of an enforcer on my denial from the whims of date. Put less pressure on her if you will.
1 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

I may have posted this here before, I can't remember, but I'll ask forgiveness if it did. It's a card game I call Lucky Cards:

Buy a deck of cards and shuffle them. Each week, say, on Saturday night, if he hasn't done anything to lose his chance at getting unlocked, he gets to draw one card from the deck. If it's a Lucky Card, he gets out for an orgasm. If it's not, then he has to wait another week. Either way, throw the card away (or at least remove it from the deck). If he did something during the week to displease you, instead of him getting to draw a card, you randomly draw one and throw it away without showing it to him (so he doesn't know if it was one of his precious Lucky Cards or not).

What is a Lucky Card? You pick to start the game, based on how often you want him unlocked.

Red Cards: Any red card is a Lucky Card. Average 2 weeks between unlocks, 26 orgasms in the year

Hearts: Any Heart is a Lucky Card. Average 4 weeks between unlocks, 13 orgasms for the year.

Queens: Any Queen is a Lucky Card. Average 13 weeks between unlocks, 4 orgasms for the year.

Red Queens: The Queen of Hearts and Queen of Diamonds are Lucky Cards. Ave 26 weeks between unlocks, 2 orgasms for the year.

Queen of Hearts: The Queen of Hearts is the only Lucky Card. 1 orgasms for the year.

52 cards = 1 full year. After the year is up, you can start another game with a new deck. If you want, you can move up one level (e.g. go from Red Cards year 1 to Hearts year 2 and Queens year 3...)
6 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

My wife and I tried some chance chastity games early on, but she despises rules and impositions with sex, so they never really worked. I, of course, have come up with many ideas.

I’ve had ideas for dice games, card games, following sports teams and/or tournaments, beads / coins in a bag to draw from, etc …

So … many … ideas … lol.
1 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

lockedforfun wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:16 pm Buy a deck of cards and shuffle them.
Discussed this post with her. Not good timing right now given we only see each other every couple of weeks, but she is definitely on board with the idea of making it random vs her decision! Hopefully we will remember this when the time comes, as we think it could be fun to try.
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

focUSed wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:37 pm
lockedforfun wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:16 pm Buy a deck of cards and shuffle them.
Discussed this post with her. Not good timing right now given we only see each other every couple of weeks, but she is definitely on board with the idea of making it random vs her decision! Hopefully we will remember this when the time comes, as we think it could be fun to try.
Well, she could always let you save up your card draws. If you been apart two weeks, you get two draws. Three weeks, three draws. Assuming of course she thinks you deserve them :)
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

One of the best games we've played of is a version of the marble game. She puts, say, 20 blue marbles and 2 white marbles in a sack. The ratio of one color to another could be whatever, depending on what odds she wants to give you. When your locked hubby or S/O is complaining or feeling desperately horny, allow him to close his eyes and draw a marble out of the sack. If it's blue, better luck next time. But, if he draws a white one, he gets unlocked for some action. My spouse really liked this game because it kept her from always having to make the decision to say NO and being the "bad guy". If she really wanted me unlocked and I drew a blue marble, she could always say, "Tell you what, if you'll do XXXX chore for me tomorrow, I'll unlock you this time". The decision was always hers and this game kinda drove me crazy sometimes.
4 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

A restaurant near us has bingo night every Wednesday. If we can get a table and if I get a bingo I get released for the night. If no table or no bingo then I have to wait another week. This last time she changed the rules that I might get released if I get a bingo. Ten rounds and no bingo. Another week locked.
3 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I read these to my wife at the end of November. Little did I know she would take one to heart. Yep for Christmas I got a deck of cards. My “lucky cards” are the kings and queens so I have a maximum eight orgasms for 2023 if I am lucky.

I bought her a plush 20 sided and two 6 sided dice. She still feels guilty some times over giving out penalty days that it is always at most 2 days. Now if she is having a guilty moment, she can roll the dice and let them decide. No more guilt.
0 x