e-tools for milking

Living the real life under lock and key
jamessub

e-tools for milking

Post by jamessub »

I seem to recall there was a recent post about prostate milking using e-stim, apologies for starting this anew but can't immediately retrieve it.
My Mistress and I are looking for a suitable way to drain a prostate 'mechanically', without the slightest enjoyment. I have seen a number of clips showing a number of solutions, and being an anorak where it comes to electronics I wondered if the forum could help. As I understand, there appear to be two methods, and would be good to know the ins and outs of both. One is a combination of a loop around the penis gland, with an anal probe of sorts, the other with the loop as before but combined with an electrode pad around the scrotum. Which works best ? Any recommendation as to the best probe to use ?

The other post I was referring to was also describing how to use electrodes on a cages sub, and the need to avoid the positive and negative pads being in contact. There was mention of one set being wrapped in foil ? I wonder, surely a metal cage will act as a conduit, so how to get a current through a caged dick with electrodes attached without this causing to shortcircuit ? I am in a mature metal jailbird, so guess it should be feasible to slide one pad through the bars, but how about the other ?

Mistress wants to play around with e-torture of her caged possessions, but also find a way to milk me dry without any hassle or effort on her part and without the slightest enjoyment on mine.

Any good advice would be welcome !
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: e-tools for milking

Post by TwistedMister »

An anorak? A coat?

OH, I see...an odd (very odd) form of British slang...
jamessub wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:10 am
The other post I was referring to was also describing how to use electrodes on a cages sub, and the need to avoid the positive and negative pads being in contact. There was mention of one set being wrapped in foil ? I wonder, surely a metal cage will act as a conduit, so how to get a current through a caged dick with electrodes attached without this causing to shortcircuit ? I am in a mature metal jailbird, so guess it should be feasible to slide one pad through the bars, but how about the other ?
Don't wrap anything in foil, that will accomplish nothing. A metal cage is definitely going to be problematic if it is not removed, unless one goes only for an anal probe. The anal probes that I have seen are self contained, having both positive and negative connections at the base, providing only prostate stimulation. I have not used one so I can't say how well they work for inducing semen release.

As for using pads with a metal cage, one pad would have to be placed far enough away from the cage so as not to come into contact with it, probably somewhere on the perineum a suitable distance from the base ring. The other pad could then be placed on the top or bottom of the penis, near the head, in such a way that the conductive side of the pad does not come into contact with the metal of the cage.

If you have a dual-channel TENS unit you could use both the probe and pad setup at the same time.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

i remember a thread “somewhere” (possibly not in this forum) where someone claimed to be regularly milked in this way with a probe designed for dogs, there was also talk of various ones used by vets for various animals of various sizes. So perhaps a search among vet suppliers may at least give you some ideas. Would love to know what you find.

MsM’s ld

Example: https://www.minitube.com/catalog/en/ele ... 1-2-p1061/

Incidentally i do wonder if you should consider having a moderator move this to the kinks section !!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
jamessub

Post by jamessub »

Thanks for these contributions and very helpful indeed. Will be giving the probe and pad set-up a try so see what results can be achieved.
Just one remaining question though: can understand that one pad needs to be as far away from the cage as possible, but would there be any 'harm' if the conductive part of the other pad would come into contact with the cage ? Wouldn't that create the current to run through the entire cage, instead of just the head of the penis ? Not sure whether that would be a more pleasant/ torturing feeling but at least it wouldn't be 'dangerous', correct ?

Interesting to learn about the animal probe, wasn't even aware these things existed ! Looks a little daunting to be honest, anyone got any experience with this ? Will be doing some research, but hope this is not one of them 'shocking' devices, would rather be looking for something a bit more gradual and intensive as opposed to a lightning rod :)

Thanks again for every input
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

There was somebody in this forum i’m sure, some years back, who at least claimed that one of dog probes was used on him regularly to good effect. The truth of that i can’t confirm but you would think if it works on other male animals you would suspect it would want to on us. Tue voltages shown are pretty low and i guess you could start from next to zero and work up if you had the right gear. The point to me is all those “professional” probes are purely anal with no other contacts at all.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

jamessub wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:38 am Just one remaining question though: can understand that one pad needs to be as far away from the cage as possible,
Not 'as far as possible', just far enough to ensure that there is no contact that would result in a short circuit.
but would there be any 'harm' if the conductive part of the other pad would come into contact with the cage ? Wouldn't that create the current to run through the entire cage, instead of just the head of the penis ? Not sure whether that would be a more pleasant/ torturing feeling but at least it wouldn't be 'dangerous', correct ?
No, it would not be dangerous. It would cause reduced sensation. The greater the contact area, the less sensation is felt. Most TENS units produce very low voltage and current. I have a set of clamps with 1/4" contact pads, the smallest regular contact pads are about 1.77". With the same unit, using regular contact pads produces a moderately strong sensation, however, using the 1/4" clamps can result in burns. If you were to connect the output to say, a needle, and then touch the point to your skin it would be *extremely* painful.

Current running through the entire cage would be spread out over a greater total surface area, which would reduce the effect. I don't know if it would reduce it to the point where it isn't effective at all.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:06 am
jamessub wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:38 am Just one remaining question though: can understand that one pad needs to be as far away from the cage as possible,
Not 'as far as possible', just far enough to ensure that there is no contact that would result in a short circuit.
but would there be any 'harm' if the conductive part of the other pad would come into contact with the cage ? Wouldn't that create the current to run through the entire cage, instead of just the head of the penis ? Not sure whether that would be a more pleasant/ torturing feeling but at least it wouldn't be 'dangerous', correct ?
No, it would not be dangerous. It would cause reduced sensation. The greater the contact area, the less sensation is felt. Most TENS units produce very low voltage and current. I have a set of clamps with 1/4" contact pads, the smallest regular contact pads are about 1.77". With the same unit, using regular contact pads produces a moderately strong sensation, however, using the 1/4" clamps can result in burns. If you were to connect the output to say, a needle, and then touch the point to your skin it would be *extremely* painful.

Current running through the entire cage would be spread out over a greater total surface area, which would reduce the effect. I don't know if it would reduce it to the point where it isn't effective at all.

I am pretty shaky about the finer points of electricity, but I think that current, for example lightning, finds the path of least resistance and then goes there. Wouldn't the current find the spot on the cage that provided the path of least resistance and painfully course through that small spot instead of spreading out over the greater surface area?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:13 am I am pretty shaky about the finer points of electricity, but I think that current, for example lightning, finds the path of least resistance and then goes there.
That's not exactly true, otherwise a circuit with more than one resistor would not function. It's a matter of potential, and the amount of resistance. As long as the [difference in] potential (voltage) is high enough to overcome the degree of resistance, current will flow. Lightning is a special case, and an example of that: air does not 'normally' conduct electricity, it is considered to be infinite resistance which is the basis on which fuses work- if the current is too high the fuse melts and opens the circuit, creating an air gap across which the current cannot flow. But, if you crank up the voltage high enough, there will come a point at which it will overcome the resistance of the air and it will 'jump' the gap, and in this case it is the *distance* that matters- it wants the *shortest* path...which is why, if you are outside in a thunderstorm, you do not want to be the tallest object around, or near the tallest object.

Heinrich Hertz studied this in 1887, and Marconi followed on his work by building a spark-gap radio transmitter. Other examples of this are the shock you get when you shuffle your feet on a carpet and then reach for a doorknob, and the spark plugs in your car.
Wouldn't the current find the spot on the cage that provided the path of least resistance and painfully course through that small spot instead of spreading out over the greater surface area?
Generally speaking, all of the metal of the cage will have the same degree of conductance, there is not any point where one spot is more resistant than another spot.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TM - Wow. Thanks for that impressive explanation. Like I said, "I am pretty shaky about the finer points of electricity."
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:14 pm TM - Wow. Thanks for that impressive explanation. Like I said, "I am pretty shaky about the finer points of electricity."
LOL, I actually had to spend a not-insignificant amount of time thinking about how to get it out without writing a textbook. I built my first radio receiver, which did not require any batteries to work, when I was about six years old. It wasn't long after that when I started playing with electricity in earnest, and my first experiment blew out the main fuse-box. In the Army, my original Primary MOS was repairing radar systems so I had to know rather a lot about it, especially when it comes to high voltage. I watched a guy get killed when he reached a finger out toward a still-charged 17,000 volt Thyratron tube, he learned about the spark-gap the hard way. They do glow an interesting shade of purple when they're operating. There is a special procedure to drain off the charge before you get your hands close to it.
1 x