Word naked gardening day .

Living the real life under lock and key
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022
Word naked gardening day .

Post by waki86 »

Today is naked gardening day.

That special day is held every year on the first weekend of May.
This year the weather is lovely here , and for the first time I have been caged and naked in the garden .

Are there more people who are naturist / nudist and have participated in it.
0 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
ARK
Re: Word naked gardening day .

Post by ARK »

This sounds like a great holiday, unfortunately I will not actively participate. I am currently living in an apartment complex with no privacy on my patio. However, I think my 70’s neighbor would get a kick out of this if I tend to my tomato plants while wearing just my birthday suit
1 x
WPS
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Where I live it would be better as the first weekend in June or July. It was pouring rain and not very warm this last Saturday.
1 x
crayle

Post by crayle »

I'd be SO embarrassed!
0 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

You should be proud of your birthday suit. Everyone comes into the world naked.

Unfortunately the great state of Arkansas will not be celebrating this holiday. It is illegal, indecent expose, for a male to be naked in the present of a woman. It was signed into law by Governor Orual Eugene Faunus.
1 x
WPS
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I did some caged gardening over the weekend. Pants were worn though
1 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

Naked gardening makes so much sense - normally your clothes are just ruined in seconds.

I'd love to get some work done in the garden, then just stand naked out on the lawn, arms and legs spread, and have my wife hose me down. The water would be cold, but that's okay!
1 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Yes, I did some naked gardening last Saturday. A rare sunny day in northern England. I did though stay in the half of my garden which isn't overseen by neighbours. Great fun.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Not gardening but I have a shed at the rear of my back yard. Last week M'Lady needed some planting pots from it while we were sitting on the back porch, me naked except for the cage. I said I wished the golf cart was in the yard instead of at the side of the house. She pointed out that the lawn mower that was next to the porch. Off I went.

My back yard is about 1/2 acre and less than a third of the way out I am exposed to my neighbor's back yard. The train tracks are directly behind us so I am also exposed to passing trains, including Amtrack. I also have a 12x16 storage barn about half way back on the right side of the yard. It's not unusual for me to walk out there nude which creates potential exposure to both neighbors, although less likely.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!