"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
kagushi
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by kagushi »

hello

I can‘t say how I get to wear chastity (excuse english it isn‘t my mother language)
but since I do it feels better and better
It‘s such a good vibe and feeling to be locked and the wife‘s eyes looking at me and she starts smiling while knowing to hold my body in her hands
0 x
Pet Tricksey
Hello Thread

Post by Pet Tricksey »

Hello to all,
My Fiance/Mistress are pretty new to the chastity world but have loved everything about it so far. I've been wanting to post or story as its being made. We're glad we came across Chastity Forums and think this is the right type of place. looking forward to sharing our journey while we research and read others.
I am currently in a Terrence Super Small cage. We have few other ones but I really like the feel of smaller cages.
1 x
Pet Tricksey
Locked just recently locked in chastity by Mistress Naughy-A
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to our newest members!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
WannabeCuckUK

Post by WannabeCuckUK »

Wearer of a Looker 02. Gf controls my orgasms. She'd mostly use the honour method. I'd like to get her to become an enthusiastic holder of my key(s). Recently I've been wearing the device more often and for longer durations to become accustomed to it. Initially, and because of the insert, I'd experience some minor bleeding which was a cause for worry. However, this seems to pass with regular/ repeated wear. I'm nearly as comfortable in the device as out of it (appreciating that there's always an awareness it's there) and am at the point of feeling like something's missing when I'm not wearing it.
0 x
WildGooseChaste

Post by WildGooseChaste »

Hello to all! Very happy to be here, and to have finally come up with a good username. I'm surprised this one wasn't taken anywhere.

I've been browsing here, chastity mansion, and various subreddits for quite some time, and have been exploring chastity on my own and with my partner since late January of this year. In that time Tom Allen has stood out as a prominent member (no pun intended) of this community, and I greatly appreciate the existence of a forum where most posts appear to be typed with both hands! His and Thumper's blogs have been a fantastic resource for me, helping to reconcile my strong independent personality with my desire for control. Knowing that I'm not the first nor the only "normal guy" (i.e. not a submissive pushover in regular life) to be interested in chastity has helped me accept that aspect of myself without shame or fear. Having a wonderfully accepting and understanding partner is also a major asset!

I've delved deep and fast in the past few months, trying out several sizes of cobra cage before ordering a custom cage from badassworkroom, which I am now in continuously except for cleaning and play at my partner's discretion. I plan to post a review of that cage (a BA-01) at some point, and to post some photos of it and myself where appropriate.

Once again, very happy to be here, and I'm looking forward to posting more soon!
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to the forums! Hope you find the support and encouragement you are looking for!
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Pokey

Post by Pokey »

Hello world! I am new here, my husband directed me to Denying Thumper to learn more about chastity, which linked me to here. Trying to learn.
1 x
Libellule70

Post by Libellule70 »

Hello everyone!
My name is Luc, I'm 56 man and I live in France 🇨🇵.
I always have been interested in chastity.
I have bought many chastity cages who always disappointed me. I never could wear them more than a few days, more than a few hours for some models.
Since a few years ago when I ordered a good old-fashioned stainless steel chastity belt, I couldn't find what I wanted.
Now I live permanently locked in a stainless steel chastity belt, and I really like it...
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to you both, Pokey and Luc!
0 x
Bluegrass_Caged

Post by Bluegrass_Caged »

Hello world. Male half of couple. Wife and I have played with chastity off and on over the last couple of years. She seems more committed in being a Domme Keyholder lovely wife now.
I have a cobra cage and today will be my first day toward our new journey of long term lockup.
She said she will start with a couple hours, then to more hours, then a day to days, to weeks etc...
Mature 50s couple and nice to be amongst fellow chastity men and and lovely couples.
2 x