Long initial lock-up - did it work for you?

Living the real life under lock and key
trijack3

Long initial lock-up - did it work for you?

Post by trijack3 »

The author of Secret to a Happy Marriage https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/when.htm states that an initial lock-up of 3-6 months is necessary to break the cycle of masturbation and re-wire the male brain to focus on his wife/ gf/ mistress instead of his own sexual needs. Have you tried this? Was it successful? How long was your initial lock-up? What did you learn along the way?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Long initial lock-up - did it work for you?

Post by Tom Allen »

I really have to question just how all these guys manage to get enough time in a day to have a few regular wanks.

Anyhow, Mrs Edge and I got into months long lockups right from the start, but not for any masturbatuon reset. It was because she decided that she enjoyed having the control. On my end, I found that it was hotter to just let her take the reins and do what she wanted, instead of begging to be released
5 x
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

We have played with chastity off and on for years with a variety of cages. I’ve gone 30 days multiple times. She tolerated it, but wasn't really into it and would unlock me if I even hinted I wanted out. I was hoping she would say "No" but she never did.

Back at the end of July of 2021 I once again asked to be locked up. She was tired of me being “wishey whashy” by asking to be locked only to ask to be unlocked.

She told me if I was serious about this, I had to "convince" her. I asked if I a goal of 100 days was enough to convince her I was serious. We made it to 96.

For what it’s worth, she did give me caged orgasms using a wand vibrator at her discretion, but it was on her terms and not mine.
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Mon May 02, 2022 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

My first time was only a month, and that was enough to get me to the point where I would have agreed to just about anything to get that thing off, so that I could get off. So, after a month of pleasuring her orally while I strained in the cage, frustrated and denied, I agreed to let her tie me to the bed. So, securely restrained and unable to escape, she removed the cage and proceeded to fulfill one of my nastiest fantasies that I had never told her about...which made it even more exciting because she was doing something that *she* wanted to do because she *wanted* to do it, and not because it was something that she thought I wanted her to do.

I really don't remember when the lock-ups started getting longer and longer.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ChasteCouple82

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

I’ve been locked for just over two months (first time). Disclaimer- it’s come off for hygiene cleaning and because we’ve changed cages a few times trying to find the right one for comfort, security, and aesthetic. I was only out long enough to be washed or swap, with the exception of a couple doctor visits. Then, I unlocked in the bathroom at the office and put it back on in the bathroom when the visit was over.

As for the other questions, it seems successful, and we’ve learned that cheap knockoffs are good for finding the right design before dropping significant money.
2 x
trijack3

Post by trijack3 »

ChasteCouple82 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:40 pm I’ve been locked for just over two months (first time). Disclaimer- it’s come off for hygiene cleaning and because we’ve changed cages a few times trying to find the right one for comfort, security, and aesthetic. I was only out long enough to be washed or swap, with the exception of a couple doctor visits. Then, I unlocked in the bathroom at the office and put it back on in the bathroom when the visit was over.

As for the other questions, it seems successful, and we’ve learned that cheap knockoffs are good for finding the right design before dropping significant money.
Two months! Great! Congratulations!

Have you had any kind of orgasm (ruined or otherwise) or prostate milking during that time?

Do you have a KH?

Do you get regular teasing / stimulation?
0 x
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

it's weird - i'd expect the advice to be "start with 3 days, then a week, then 1.5 weeks ...."

*starting out* with 3 months sounds like fiction to me. like it seems almost impossible to go from near-nothing, to 3 months.

maybe it's just because i haven't tried it, and it's totally possible?

w my KH, we've never gone over 6 days (she seems to love unlocking me - and i get pretty scatter-brained after 4 days).
0 x
trijack3

Post by trijack3 »

jsmith12 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:37 pm it's weird - i'd expect the advice to be "start with 3 days, then a week, then 1.5 weeks ...."

*starting out* with 3 months sounds like fiction to me. like it seems almost impossible to go from near-nothing, to 3 months.

maybe it's just because i haven't tried it, and it's totally possible?

w my KH, we've never gone over 6 days (she seems to love unlocking me - and i get pretty scatter-brained after 4 days).
No, we're not talking about the chastity break-in period. Initial lock-up comes after that. From the aformentioned website, the break-in period is getting adjusted to wearing it once you've got the fit correct on the device ; then "You may find that he needs a few nights to get used due to nocturnal erections. Once this hurdle is taken, he can go a whole week without unlocking. If the cage is not giving him any trouble, the break in period is finished and you can finally get started with the real lock-up." She views the "real lock-up" as two phases - (1) an initial lock-up that re-trains the male behaviorally to focus on his partner's needs and gain control over a masturbation mindset, and (2) a steady-state release schedule that persists in the new norm.
0 x
ChasteCouple82

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

trijack3 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:11 am
ChasteCouple82 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:40 pm I’ve been locked for just over two months (first time). Disclaimer- it’s come off for hygiene cleaning and because we’ve changed cages a few times trying to find the right one for comfort, security, and aesthetic. I was only out long enough to be washed or swap, with the exception of a couple doctor visits. Then, I unlocked in the bathroom at the office and put it back on in the bathroom when the visit was over.

Two months! Great! Congratulations!

Have you had any kind of orgasm (ruined or otherwise) or prostate milking during that time?

Do you have a KH?

Do you get regular teasing / stimulation?

Yes, since February 28 I’ve had at least 8 full and 2 ruined orgasms.

My wife is my Keyholder. She was actually the one who told me to go buy a device and put it on. She was out of town on a vacation with some of the other girls in her family, and I made a comment about needing something to keep my erection under control until she Made it back, and she told me to get one of the cages we’d seen in some of the pegging memes and gifs we’d come across.

Mostly yes to the T&D. Life happens and we both accept that.
0 x
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

trijack3 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:47 pm No, we're not talking about the chastity break-in period. Initial lock-up comes after that. From the website, the break-in period is getting adjusted to wearing it once you've got the fit correct on the device ;
She views the "real lock-up" as two phases - (1) an initial lock-up that re-trains the male behaviorally to focus on his partner's needs and gain control over a masturbation mindset, and (2) a steady-state release schedule that persists in the new norm.
That's still so wild to me. i've been doing this 2 months, and never gone more than 6 days denied - always with some short unlocks for clean or a long endurance workout during those 6 days.

3 months (92 days?) of 24/7... especially right up front as soon as a "good device" is proved... daunting. can't imagine how my head would spin for the last 90% of that timeline
0 x