caleropooches
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by caleropooches »

Thank you. xx
1 x
Sissyjeri

Post by Sissyjeri »

Hello. Newbie and have been lurking for awhile. My wife and I have played on and off and I am trying really hard to go long term. In the past seems like sores and excuses come up. I am on day 21 and am traveling by airlines on a business trip. I have had good luck with the “nub” and was shaking a bit but two times trough security and no issues! I am precheck so no imaging machine. Hopping for long term, I love what it does to my mind and my wife lacks me locked up.
0 x
justtesting

Post by justtesting »

Just a bit of a lurker, have dabbled a little, blood type O negative :lol:
0 x
JesterKnight

Post by JesterKnight »

Hello, I'm not sure about participating but I decided to make an account. I'm 50, male, and my wife did not freak out when she learned that chastity was a fantasy of mine. We have been experimenting for about three weeks now. Thanks.
1 x
Cagedinkent

Post by Cagedinkent »

Hello all new to chasity. Got a cb6000. As a dare found i liked it so trying to extend days caged but the rings have grooves which my balls fill and become painfull . Any suggustions
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Cagedinkent wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:20 pm Hello all new to chasity. Got a cb6000. As a dare found i liked it so trying to extend days caged but the rings have grooves which my balls fill and become painfull . Any suggustions
Welcome and you may want to search the forums or post that question on the general chastity board as you will likely get a better response there!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Michele

Post by Michele »

JesterKnight wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:50 pm Hello, I'm not sure about participating but I decided to make an account. I'm 50, male, and my wife did not freak out when she learned that chastity was a fantasy of mine. We have been experimenting for about three weeks now. Thanks.
Welcome! Maybe we will see you around! There is so much support here, I hope you find some.
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Northern_Lad

Post by Northern_Lad »

Hello world. I've been directed to make my first post in this thread so here it goes:
I'm brand new to this forum but I've been thinking for a while about journaling my thoughts about this aspect of my life, and the relationship my wife and I share, and this seems like a good place to do that. I'm looking to remain reasonably anonymous, but won't mind sharing some details about myself and my life. I'm 30 years old, wife and I have been married for nearly a year, but have lived together for many years now. We've been together for almost a decade and chastity has become an ever growing aspect of my commitment to her. Looking forward to posting her and meeting people. Cheers.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Cagedinkent wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:20 pm Hello all new to chasity. Got a cb6000. As a dare found i liked it so trying to extend days caged but the rings have grooves which my balls fill and become painfull . Any suggustions
You didn't get a CB-6000, you got a cheap Chinese counterfeit.

Suggestion: Spend the money for a real one and stop supporting crooks.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

@Northern_Lad
Welcome to you! We do have a journal board so check that out and how to get started there!

Hope you enjoy looking around and find the encouragement you're looking for!
1 x