[Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Nikki6
[Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

Post by Nikki6 »

Some of this will be repetative here as I posted on our situation elsewhere, but I wanted to get down the complete journey and see where this goes. I'm Nikki and my husband J is fairly kinky. For a long time I've been happy to indulge his fantasies to the best of my abilities, but draw the line at my own limits. Along with wanting to be put in chastity, J fantasizes about being made a cuckold and he is into cleanup as well.

J asked me for enforced male chastity play something like five years ago. We did it off and on for a few years, and I liked some of it and didn't like some other aspects. He always wanted to make it too complex with rules and punishments and it was too much. So recently he's been asking to play again. Now is a good time (my job has become more steady, I work in a hospital and went to regular days). I told him that this time, I'd only play if it's my rules, which are:
1) We play for as long as I want to play. If he wants to stop, then the game is really over and might never restart.
2) The default is that he can't cum. If I want him to cum I'll tell him, and otherwise I don't want him asking me. If I didn't say anything, it's no.
3) He wanted to use a cage for when I'm at work (I work at a hospital, he often works at home). Cages are not a turn-on for me. They make a man's magnificent cock look so small and sad. I like a big, proud, erect penis that wants to fuck. I don't want a small penis that's been put in the corner. I told him he could wear one, but he had to buy it and manage it, I will just take the key from him, and give it back when I get home.

He'd obviously been thinking about the game a lot because he was very aroused. So last Friday we kicked off the new chastity game with a BJ for him. He came very quickly (which is very much my preference when it comes to a BJ) and came a lot in my mouth. So I carefully pulled off of him, slid up his body, and game him a firm kiss along with all of his cum. That was a great start because any cum play like that turns him on, so he was right back to being aroused at the beginning of the game.

Somewhere in there he ordered his cage and he must have got it on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thursday morning I was about to go out the door when he gave me a hug and a kiss, and presented his key on a small chain to wear around his neck. So this will be our new routine, which I like. Any day he's doing the home office, I get a nice kiss and a sendoff along with his key.

I said to him "What if the girls at work ask me what this key is for?" and he said "Just tuck it in your scrubs." I said, "Yes, but it could fall out." and he blushed. So I realized that he's turned on by the idea of being outed. More on that later for the end of the first week,

When I got home that evening I checked the envelope with his spare key, and it was intact. I think he liked that I checked. So there we are, off and running. I'll start a second post here, because it's been a full week now and I have more to report.
5 x
Nikki6
Re: He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

Post by Nikki6 »

So one week in, and here's how things have gone.

J was very aroused all week, more that he probably would be from just a week without cumming. Obviously starting up the game got him really aroused. I wore his key to work all day on Thursday and Friday. I'm liking all the kissing, hugs, and being greeted at the door.

Saturday night we picked up some subs and went to our local brewery (where you can bring in your own food). I don't know if was because of Valentine's Day or what, but the place was packed and we couldn't get a seat. So we grabbed some beer and went home. We sat by our fireplace, ate, drank, and talked about sex. He did confess that being outed to my girlfriends turns him on. I'm not sure if he'd really like it if I did that, but he might find out. I'm thinking about it.

I told him to fuck me, and to cum. He didn't last too long (which didn't surprise me) but it was fun and felt great anyway. After he came, I knelt over him and let his cum dribble out of my vagina and all over his belly. As he watched his cum drip out of me (a huge turn on for him) I said "You know you are back in chastity, right?" and he said "Yes, of course."

Sunday (today) we got up and had breakfast. Then I had J fuck me again. I put him on his back and rode him (my favorite position). I had a huge orgasm, then then a series of smaller ones. When I'd had enough, I just got off and said "OK, that's enough for me." Honestly, that's my favorite part of chastity, just using him for sex and then quitting when I'm done.

I wonder when I'll let him cum again.
10 x
Nikki6
Re: [Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

Post by Nikki6 »

He slept in his cage last night. It was inadvertent on my part but I guess that was the only choice anyway. I picked up a late Sunday shift to help out. J locked himself up and gave me the key as I was getting ready to leave for work. Later in my shift:

J: "What time will you be home? I forgot when your shift ends."

Me: "I'm not coming home. I work to 11, and again at 7:00 tomorrow so I'm staying over at X's house." (a friend lives near the hospital and I use to crash in the guest room off and on when I had crazier shifts.)

J: "Oh." :lol:
5 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Please continue your story, on this side of the street (not in the keyholders forum) we rarely get the keyholders perspective of the game, and I'd love the insight.

Eddie
6 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

I let him cum again last weekend, so both of his first stints were merely a week each. This week was my period and he's been traveling some. I bet he thinks I'll let him cum again this weekend, but I won't. Right now I'm thinking two to three weeks, we'll see how I feel.

While he was gone, he checked in with me via text and the topic came up, he asked if I was OK with chastity.

N6: "I was surprised how much I like having your key."

J: "Really? Do you mean being in charge, or actually having the key to the device?"

N6: "I don't see it as in charge. But I like the feeling that I can do whatever I want and I don't need to think about satisfying you. When I leave you wanting more, then good for me. It also excites me to deny you touching yourself, and it's a major turn on when you are wild for me."

He's all mental with sex, and doesn't always get that it's different for me. I'm not getting off on being 'in charge' in any way. But I do feel a certain kind of freedom. Not that we had trouble before, maybe just in my mind. I guess, for this woman, it's kind of refreshing to cum really hard and then say "night dear" without a care in the world that my partner didn't cum too. ;)
8 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

Two more elaborations.

Like I said, I let him cum again last weekend. So I'm a squish and I let him cum too often. But honestly, he was super hard and super thick, and it was worth it. He didn't last all that long, but it was long enough. :D

The other discussion unfolded from when I told him that it was exciting to be his keyholder. I asked him about the device and being locked up, and he had a good analogy. He said it's like doing bondage with real handcuffs instead of the ones from the sex shop that have a quick release. The 'honor system' overall is like always using the handcuffs with the quick release. You're tied up, but if you really need to get out, you can.
6 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

Well, new developments and I need to give him a good punishment. So after the last time I decided I was going to keep him in chastity for three weeks to see how it went. For two weeks, I could tell he was very horny. He was all over me and woke up rock hard every morning.

On Friday we went out on the town for dinner and a few drinks. I was buzzed and horny when we got home and I had J fuck me. It was very good, but after I had a good orgasm, he seemed like he wasn't interested in continuing and we fell asleep.The next couple of days J was noticeably less attentive and aroused. I thought back on a few details and put it together. He came in me, and had kept thrusting through his orgasm (he usually holds still and I can feel him throb) so that I would not feel him cumming. Embarrassingly, I must have been buzzed enough not to notice that I was more than just wet when I fell asleep.

I confronted him, and he confessed. He'd been struggling not to cum, and he knew I was close to my orgasm. So he'd tried to just finish me off and wound up coming inside me as I came. OK, fair enough, that's a violation. But bigger than that, he hid it and hoped I wouldn't figure it out. So now I'm going to need to punish him. If the forum has ideas for something appropriate, I'm interested, but don't suggest things that would be too much of a reward for him. J needs to learn that I'm serious about this and that he.

Last night I had him finger me and bring me to orgasm with a toy. I didn't touch his cock at all or let him put it in me. That seems like a good punishment as a start, as I know he's desperate for touch when he's aroused and doing me.
4 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

It's been a very good week, so I thought I'd check in. I asked J for the stats, and so to place us it's been 50 days since I became J's keyholder and 18 days since I last allowed him an orgasm.

The last week, I don't know what came over me but I had J fuck me almost every day for a solid week. I almost never have that high of a libido. His cock is so incredibly hard and so incredibly thick when he's been denied for over a week. He's also gotten very good control. I don't know how just being denied orgasm has helped him, but he has been able to fuck me very well without cumming himself. The only thing that he can't do is perform in any position where he can't control the thrusting, or he'll cum. So unfortunately that means my favorite position, me on top, is not workable.

But it's hard to complain. We've been having really great sex. When J knows he is not going to orgasm, he's more patient and more experimental. He also listens better. Despite not being allowed to orgasm, J says he is loving it and loves how sexual I am. I'll have to think about when to let him cum again. Obviously once a week is way too often. I'm liking him here at 2 to 3, or maybe even longer.
7 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

So I decided how to punish J for coming without permission earlier. On March 26th, J had been in chastity for three weeks. I told him that I'd decided three weeks was a pretty good time for him between orgasms. So then when he was all excited thinking he was going to come, I reminded him that he still needed to be punished. So as his punishment, he would not be allowed to come, or even penetrate me, until he had given me five big orgasms.

As an aside, I tend to have 'normal' orgasms whenever we have sex, but I also have a certain kind of very big orgasm that I can only reach in a handful of ways. And these big orgasms are ones that I can only have when I'm at a certain point in my cycle, and rarely can have on consecutive days. What this means is, it could easily take J two months to get me five under normal circumstances.

He rose to the challenge quite well, giving me big orgasms on two consecutive days by going down on me. Then I had to break my own rule, because once I come like that, I am just dying to have him in me. So after he licked me to orgasm, I made him stick his cock in me and fuck me to another dozen smaller ones. I'm the keyholder, so it's my rule anyway. He's so incredibly hard all the time in chastity, it's really hard to resist. He has the hard-on of an 18 year old.

After those two, we got a bit busy and then my period came. So now J has been in chastity for five weeks and I know he is really raring to give me those last three big orgasms he owes me. This morning we woke up together and he was very hard and very excited. So I broke my rule again and had him fuck me. It was nice and I did come, but it wasn't a big one. Too bad honey! Still three more to go before I'll let him come.
4 x
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Sounds like you're enjoying this.

One thing to consider is that after a long lock-up, he's likely to go off with a feather touch. One way to estalish your control is to anticipate this. Promise him an orgasm, and then when he cums too quickly just say "Sorry hon... deal's a deal" and lock him back up.
2 x