Anyone has experience with "badass workroom"?

For the gearheads in the audience
pottahawk
Last orgasm: January 22nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1
Re: Anyone has experience with "badass workroom"?

Post by pottahawk »

Have you looked at https://www.steelwerksextreme.com. My key holder is taking me there in the spring for a custom fitting. Just what I needed someone else touching my cock and balls but I do serve at the pleasure of my key holder.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Another update, I got my custom unit about Jan 6th, I have been wearing it everyday 24 hrs. I have no issues to state and have been checking it's and my condition everyday with no issues. I have only removed the cage twice, once while swapping rings another time two weeks into it to check myself throughly.
It has been the best fitting unit I have owned or worn since I started this adventure. I know it's not the most expensive but it is the best built and most secure unit I have owned, last count was 31, and even the sealth lock is the best I've seen, much heavier and larger in diameter and length and actually made of stainless steel with a unique key.
The fit of the ring to tube is flawless no rattling or twisting and once it's locked it is and feels very secure.
I'm not sure if buying a unit that costs thousands more would be worth it to me even though extremeworks units are beautiful I dont believe they would be anymore effective.
I have ordered another unit, my KH thought she had been too generous in the length of the cage, also wanted to have more acsess to tease me since first unit has alot of bars enclosing me in it. New unit will also come with triple base rings, "Just to make sure you don't even think about cutting it off" I was told. LOL
Just my thoughts on the question or Badassworks.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Lockedcock36535

Post by Lockedcock36535 »

timmyboy38 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:42 am My ba 28 will arrive soon. Titanium!
Very interested in seeing and hearing about it. I just found out last night they do titanium. Did you get it anodized? I just got my PA Saturday and still trying to decide which PA cage is going to be best. Worn a cobra for quite some time now and although super comfortable I hear pinching stories when using a Pa lock.
0 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Lockedcock36535 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:35 am
Very interested in seeing and hearing about it. I just found out last night they do titanium. Did you get it anodized? I just got my PA Saturday and still trying to decide which PA cage is going to be best. Worn a cobra for quite some time now and although super comfortable I hear pinching stories when using a Pa lock.
Still not arrived, hopefully next week. It is titanium, but I don't know if it is anodized. Will give update soon!
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
caged_tx

Post by caged_tx »

I ordered a BA 21-P. I am overall happy with the device. There are a few drawbacks, but based on what I ordered I am very happy with what I received. I did have a couple of modifications, mainly getting a solid base ring and rotating the lock barrel so the opening faces downward.
The pros:
-The device appears to be made very well, looks exactly like what I ordered from the photos on the website. All the specifications that I requested check out (length, ring size, etc). I got exactly what I asked for.
-The device is pretty well made: things line up, not alot of shifting, etc.
-Customer service was excellent. The maker is very responsive to emails, and answered all of my questions in full. He was able to incorporate my modification requests into my cage without issue.
The cons:
-Since the device is stainless steel, it's pretty heavy. This is not necessarily a knock on the manufacturer. My most recent device was a Kink3d Cobra which is extremely light so it was a bit of an adjustment coming from that. I ordered just before Badassworkroom started offering the titanium option which is very tempting.
-The PA pin doesn't fit my anatomy very well. The PA pin I have has a close to 90 degree angle which doesn't really mesh with the piercing hole I have. I tended to wear curved barbell jewelry in my piercing which has a bit less severe angle to it. This caused a bit of discomfort when adjusting to this device. Basically, it juts almost straight upward then 90 degrees and "out" the urethera. I have since emailed Badassworkroom and he has sent me photos of a new PA pin he has made, with a less drastic angle. This seems to be more in line with what I would be looking for.
-Cleaning with this device isn't as effective as I've hoped. I opted for it since it has a bit more coverage at the penis head but also contributes to preventing me from getting as clean as I would like in the shower.
-My locking pin rattles sometimes depending on how it is sitting in the cage. This is a minor gripe but I can hear it sometimes when walking around.

Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase. After looking at the newer options that Badassworkroom offers I am considering getting another device - probably the BA-28 in titanium. I think the lower weight of the titanium (he says it weighs ~60% of stainless steel) and the new PA pin may solve most of my issues. I think another poster may have mentioned this but at this time anodization of the titanium cage is no charge. It's a pretty tempting offer to get a titanium cage made to spec for ~$400. Just need to get the wife on board!
0 x
caged_tx

Post by caged_tx »

Lockedcock36535 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:35 am
Congrats on the PA piercing! I was kind of in the same boat as you. Have a cobra and loved it, except for the fact there really isn't a secure PA option that I like. I had a locking padlock but it got pinchy and I didn't really love having it hanging down off of the end of my cage. I usually wore a curved barbell with the cage which mostly worked fine. I had one that was not much longer than the cage and only had very occasional pinches. It was quite comfortable overall and actually helped keep the head of my cock at the end of the cage and prevented "turtleling" but didn't add much in the way of security. I decided to go with the badassworkroom because I wanted a cage with the PA integrated into it. If Kink3d ever came out with a PA model I'd definitely be very interested!
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I'm waiting on my BA21, now I'm regretting not getting it in titanium, I already have a BA25 with double rings that I really like and a BA02 that is nice but I realluy wanted to be able to lock it, I have easy acsess to allen keys so it's not very secure for me, but feels great when I'm wearing it.
Please update us when you get the titanium one in so we can be jealous.
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
slave d

Post by slave d »

mikel2411 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:36 pm I'm waiting on my BA21, now I'm regretting not getting it in titanium, I already have a BA25 with double rings that I really like and a BA02 that is nice but I realluy wanted to be able to lock it, I have easy acsess to allen keys so it's not very secure for me, but feels great when I'm wearing it.
Please update us when you get the titanium one in so we can be jealous.
Mikel
If they’re just using hex head screws that can be opened with an Allen key they’re doing a poor job of their so called custom work !! There are heaps of much more secure options out there.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

The BA02 actually has clips that can make it much more difficult to remove (to make it "permanent"), it's designed to be used together I just didnt use the clips (My personal preference).
And there are lots of companies that use alternative methods other than actual locks.

If you havent looked at their CUSTOM section maybe you should before you question people that have.

And I havent seen an orignal unit much less CUSTOM unit at DH Gate.

Thanks
Mikel
Last edited by mikel2411 on Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Heres the address in case youre having trouble finding it.
https://badassworkroom.com/collections/ ... stity-cage
Mikel
0 x