"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by slave d »

Cagedcraze wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:42 pm So this is a question for all of you that have a steel cage....how in the world do you work/go outside when it's cold out like this? Today is my first day of ever wearing a cage to work and what little time I've been outside it is driving me crazy and my cage is plastic.
Not really the place for a question but i’ll answer it anyway. It doesn’t matter what cage you have as it takes on your body temperature. It’s not as if you leave it outside to freeze before you put it on !! It’s no different to a metal ring on your finger or an earring for that matter, in fact if anything it’s better than both of those because it’s inside your clothes !! So if you think your plastic cage is getting cold your imagining it !!

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

slave d wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:09 pm
Cagedcraze wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:42 pm So this is a question for all of you that have a steel cage....how in the world do you work/go outside when it's cold out like this? Today is my first day of ever wearing a cage to work and what little time I've been outside it is driving me crazy and my cage is plastic.
Not really the place for a question but i’ll answer it anyway. It doesn’t matter what cage you have as it takes on your body temperature. It’s not as if you leave it outside to freeze before you put it on !! It’s no different to a metal ring on your finger or an earring for that matter, in fact if anything it’s better than both of those because it’s inside your clothes !! So if you think your plastic cage is getting cold your imagining it !!

MsM’s ld
Right, I agree with what slave d said. However, I would add that, it your balls actually get cold, your scrotum will shrink, which could tend to drive "you crazy."
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
LockedupbyB

Post by LockedupbyB »

Hello world,

My Wife/Keyholder and I are a late 50s couple who first began dabbling with tease and denial and male chastity in the mid 2000’s when I purchased a CB-2000.

Our experience back then did not last long as neither of us were ready at that time to commit to chastity being a lifestyle. That all changed in February of 2021 when I brought it up to her as something that I wanted to revisit. To my surprise, she enthusiastically agreed to give it a go and a week later on February 25, 2021, we embarked on a full time FLR / chastity relationship. The experience has been incredibly fulfilling for both of and it has made our marriage so much stronger than ever was previously.

We did have to take a 4 month break at the end of last year due to some personal health issues but starting January 3, 2022, I was once again formally locked up for the long term.

When we started last February, I chose to go with the CB-6000s but changed over to the CB-3000 after a few weeks. Shortly thereafter, I ordered a more customized Cherry Keeper which I currently use today.

Although the Cherry Keeper is very comfortable and has been very secure, we are now thinking about moving to a Jailbird. For some reason, having a customized steel device just seems more appropriate for the long term.

We joined this forum to learn more from the experiences of others and to hopefully share some of our experiences.
3 x
JamesLyle

Post by JamesLyle »

New here but experienced in most aspects of D/s and kink with a play partner who loves being a sub. But we’ve dabbled with role swap (usually one day a month—the full moon). For 2022 we agreed on a 6 month role swap, me in chastity, with the reverse swap on the full moon (Wolf Moon, Jan 17th, can’t wait!). She likes the idea of caging “her wild animal” as seeing me swollen in the cage, the tease/denial aspect. I’m enjoying it greatly and look forward to perusing the forums for useful real-world ideas and experiences.

Best to all—happy chastity in 2022
1 x
NewYorkerLocked
Last orgasm: March 31st, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by NewYorkerLocked »

Hello world:
I am a straight married man. We are both in our 50s and we have incorporated male chastity many years ago. We use it on and off. In the past, my wife was my key holder. Now, she wants me locked but is not interested in being the KH herself. I am struggling with consistency in staying self-locked. Considering finding an outside KH. Thanks,
NewYorkerLocked
0 x
Kasowaso

Post by Kasowaso »

Hello World!

New to chastity and testing out self before introducing it to potential key holders! With being a newbie I went with a CB-3000 and am having problems which is what brings me here! :)
1 x
dickswanger

Post by dickswanger »

New here.
Straight male, love wearing panties and lingerie, and being caged and plugged. just ordered my fourth cage, each one has gotten smaller. I also have a timed lock. love playing with assholes.
1 x
Chaz69

Post by Chaz69 »

Hello world, new non-spamming user here.
0 x
heightenedstate

Post by heightenedstate »

LockedupbyB wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:02 am Hello world,

My Wife/Keyholder and I are a late 50s couple who first began dabbling with tease and denial and male chastity in the mid 2000’s when I purchased a CB-2000.

Our experience back then did not last long as neither of us were ready at that time to commit to chastity being a lifestyle. That all changed in February of 2021 when I brought it up to her as something that I wanted to revisit. To my surprise, she enthusiastically agreed to give it a go and a week later on February 25, 2021, we embarked on a full time FLR / chastity relationship. The experience has been incredibly fulfilling for both of and it has made our marriage so much stronger than ever was previously.

We did have to take a 4 month break at the end of last year due to some personal health issues but starting January 3, 2022, I was once again formally locked up for the long term.

When we started last February, I chose to go with the CB-6000s but changed over to the CB-3000 after a few weeks. Shortly thereafter, I ordered a more customized Cherry Keeper which I currently use today.

Although the Cherry Keeper is very comfortable and has been very secure, we are now thinking about moving to a Jailbird. For some reason, having a customized steel device just seems more appropriate for the long term.

We joined this forum to learn more from the experiences of others and to hopefully share some of our experiences.
Sounds a lot like us. Did you bring it up on 3-Jan or did she?
0 x
ShortLiberty

Post by ShortLiberty »

Good Evening Everyone,

I joined this forum to help my wife understand that other people really do practice chastity to varying degrees. And that I want to play in that lane as well. Learning about being in chastity. The thought of this really happening gets me wet.

Soon to have a,

ShortLiberty
1 x