[inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

Post by inchastityat127 »

I was hoping for at least a ruined orgasm on Christmas Eve. That didn’t happen - but I did get to give her a lovely orgasm using her favorite toy while her dad and brother watched TV in the main room.

EDIT: However, on Christmas Day I was unlocked so I could fully shave for the first time in several months. My balls were VERY hairy (I've shaved everything I can get to) and it was starting to get on my nerves. After I got out of the shower, she came in the bathroom to fasten and secure the lock. Just before she pushed the lock shut, she asked me if I was sure I wanted to be locked up or did I want to be free? Was this a test? I'm not sure, but I told her I was too close to the 100 day mark to stop now. If you're not aware, I'm currently 24 days away from being locked continuously 100 days (except for a few minutes for shaving). I DO want to be out, but I felt that I was too close to the goal to give up now and that's what I told her. She said "OK" and closed the lock.

On we go....
1 x
inchastityat127

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted. The holidays have kept us busy and she hasn’t felt well, either.

Last week, tension was high and we got into an argument. She told me that I could “keep the lock on for a bit longer.” That’s the first time she has threatened a longer lockup, so there’s that….

I’m currently on day 84 out of 100 (maybe). I can’t remember my last caged (or uncaged) orgasm.

After an evening of drinking whiskey, I shared with her the meme of “male chastity month” from Jan 14 to Feb 14. The 100 day mark is Jan 20. She’s thinking about it. That would extend my locked time from 100 days to 125 days. Before this my longest locked period was about 35 days. I might need to quit drinking whiskey and surfing bdsmlr….

As an ending note, since I’ve kept track (July 1, 2021) she’s had 51 orgasms to my 20. I fully expect to have less than half that many in 2022.

On we go….
4 x
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

51 to 20?
Sounds like you’ve had 19 or 20 too many! LoL

Have fun!
1 x
inchastityat127

TinaHoldsTheKey wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:55 pm 51 to 20?
Sounds like you’ve had 19 or 20 too many! LoL

Have fun!
Ha! When I started keeping track in July it was my goal for her to have more orgasms than me, and for her to get used to her having an orgasm and me not. It took her awhile to be ok with it. Chastity play has been done before, but she’d always let me out of I even hinted wanting to cum.

Although chastity was reintroduced at the end of July, we really didn’t get serious until October (or even a bit later) now I’m locked full time, she has both keys, and is ok with telling me “no.”

Now as long as she gets to orgasm when she wants, she hasn’t been very concerned about anything else. We’ll see what 2022 had in store!

On we go….
2 x
inchastityat127

Well, there has been a major change of plan....

I did not make it to 100 days. Last night (day 97) she decided she wanted PiV. She KNEW it was day 97 out of 100, so I'm not sure what to make of that. She has told me not until 100 days before, but maybe this time she really wanted it. Maybe just because she could. Maybe I'll have to wait another 100 days. I'm not sure.

She unlocked me and started to rub her body on me as I warned her it would be VERY quick since my last orgasm of any kind was 30ish (I can't really even remember) days ago. I had purchased some Ebanel 5% Lidocaine Cream and put some on the head of my cock and let it sit for a few moments. It didn't really have time to take effect before she grabbed me and shoved me all the way inside of her. I orgasmed immediately - but so did she.

She still wanted more and I tried to keep going afterwards, but my little buddy didn't want to cooperate. I got soft and just used her favorite toy and my fingers and brought her to a series of orgasms.

I was left unlocked last night and waiting to see if she wants me to put it on while she's at work. I have no idea what she has planned, but I'll keep you updated.

On we go....
2 x
inchastityat127

After spending less than 24 hours out of the cage, she locked it back on last night.

All she said was “there you go, that’s better.” I have no idea how long she will leave it on this time.

On we go….
1 x
pottahawk
Last orgasm: January 22nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by pottahawk »

My wife loved having me locked up right from the beginning and at the moment i’m only allowed out to deal with personal hygiene and under her supervision. It is great to see her happy again. Every day is an adventure and I thank her for that.
1 x
inchastityat127

To recap, this is our first serious long term chastity play where she WANTS and ENJOYS me being in chastity versus just playing along with what I asked but not really being “into it.” Until this last time, the longest she’s kept me locked was around 30 days. Not this past time, though! I was locked continuously for 97 days. The plan was to stay locked for 100 days to earn a blowjob. But she decided she wanted PiV, so I was unlocked and orgasmed quickly upon penetration.

Less than 24 hours later, I was locked back up. It’s only been 4 days and I’m getting used to it again. We had a discussion yesterday about our way forward.

Remember, she’s a “good girl.” She’s enjoying the rewards of me being in chastity, but is still worried about causing harm or hurting me.

This is what we agreed to:

It is totally up to her when I get out without a timeline or planned release date. I should not expect more than one orgasm per month - 12 orgasms for 2022. I stressed and she understands I want her to orgasm anytime she wants and I highly encourage her to have many orgasms per month.

I’m encouraging her to tease and deny more, wear the key (even around the house), and be more vocal/take control sexually.

On we go….
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
2 x
pottahawk
Last orgasm: January 22nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by pottahawk »

Under the terms of my contract with my key holder/wife
I am not allowed to suggest anything unless asked. Basically no topping from the bottom! I serve at her pleasure!
1 x
inchastityat127

After agreeing to 12 orgasms in 2022, she made me cum (while caged) when I only wanted an edge or two the other night. So I’ve had 2 of my 12 orgasms for the year.

She just had major neck surgery, so she’s probably out of commission for a bit, but if I want 1 orgasm per month, I now have to wait until at least 01 March for my next one.

I’m loving and hating it at the same time. We just passed 6 months of full time chastity play. I’ve probably been uncaged less than a week during that time.

On we go….
1 x