Time in cage and post-orgasm blues

Living the real life under lock and key
birdMan

Time in cage and post-orgasm blues

Post by birdMan »

Hi guys,

Im new here so I hope Im not been repetitive or lame, but I was wondering on what everyones thoughts are on time locked up and the severity of post-orgasm blues.

The other week I was locked up for 5 days straight and finally was unlocked by my key holder who threw me her worn panties as she told me to kneel down and relieve myself.

My orgasm was intense and afterwards I felt completely drained and somewhat "depressed". This feeling lingered for the next 24 hours.

Anyone else experience this? How long does it take to "recharge" back up? Im going to find this balance extremely interesting and challenging.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Time in cage and post-orgasm blues

Post by TwistedMister »

When I was younger and only being locked for a month at a time before getting to orgasm, I would have the 'normal' lag-time from orgasm to getting horny again. However, after years of being locked for longer and longer periods, time between orgasms extended up to three months and those allowed often 'ruined', plus some other conditioning, my orgasms became 'mostly ruined' whether Mrs. Twisted intended for them to be or not. Under those conditions there would be little or no 'drop' and I could be horny again within an hour.

Currently, I have been free for a bit more than a year and have been trying to 'train' myself to have more 'complete' orgasms, lag-time is about a day now.

Of course, when I was a third of the age I am now, I was good for cumming six or seven times a day with little loss of horniness. I can only imagine just how intense it would have been to have been 'locked-up' back then.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Over the past few years, my owner noticed this exact dip with me when given a full orgasm. Looking back, I can see she was testing this theory and now it’s an open fact. It also became more severe as my orgasms became less frequent. She is masterful at ruining orgasms, and I never know her plans. In general though, the vast majority of orgasms are ruined. I’m often disappointed in the moment, but grateful soon enough. Recently she quite literally forced a full orgasm plus some. It was wonderful, then awful and the dip was actually needed. She knows best.
1 x
MCN Contender
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Same here. Always a lull after. But not so much now we're on a 7/10/14 day cycle.

C worked out that 7 days was a minimum for my orgasms to prevent my twatty. and edges/milking didn't seem to effect this.
This came from an online blob/article 'evolving your man, Managing Your Man’s Release' the only thing that made sense to her.

She is of course still experimenting.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Mr Pickle wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:37 pm Same here. Always a lull after. But not so much now we're on a 7/10/14 day cycle.

C worked out that 7 days was a minimum for my orgasms to prevent my twatty. and edges/milking didn't seem to effect this.
This came from an online blob/article 'evolving your man, Managing Your Man’s Release' the only thing that made sense to her.

She is of course still experimenting.
Interesting article. Posted it to my wife's computer for later reading. We shall see.

Eddie
0 x
JamesLyle

Post by JamesLyle »

Best cure is for your key holder to know this is a biological fact and allow for it—the best workaround is for her to immediately recage you and assign a menial-to-hard labor physical task that demands full attention (cleaning out the garage, stacking firewood, clean the bathrooms, etc.) Then task complete, the “downer” will have subsided a bit and she should allow you some downtime—a movie, read a book, a nap, whatever fits. The more experienced you get with orgasm denial, the less the dip. Think of it as a “reboot” so you can better serve her, and the internal suffering will be less because it has meaning.
0 x
NewYorkerLocked
Last orgasm: March 31st, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by NewYorkerLocked »

Hello:
Yes, it happened to me.
Firstly, let me state I am NOT a physician.
I encourage you to Google “post-orgasmic syndrome ( or disorder, or illness)” and you will find some medical articles published describing problems that some men experience after orgasming.
I definitely lose the focus I gained while locked, feel sad, irritable, and feel cold-alike symptoms, which are listed in those publications.
0 x