I’m wondering if this would help??

For the gearheads in the audience
Weaponx

I’m wondering if this would help??

Post by Weaponx »

I’m wondering if I should get a ball sack stretcher. I don’t really hang down very much normally, so when I am caged my balls are right there against the cage. I was thinking that if I stretch my sack out some then they would hang further below the cage. Has anyone done that before??
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: I’m wondering if this would help??

Post by nosaint »

yep, I think it helped. A 15 oz. (almost a pound) weight on an occasional basis over 6 months worked. I like thechaingang.com, a little gay, but the gay guys are really into dicks, so they're inventive and stress good quality. I also very occasionally wore a 2 lb. weight. Getting the inner diameter is difficult, but they do accept returns (they have an autoclave and the weights are stainless steel) Hint: the diameter of your scrotum is probably smaller than you measure. It is not fun to be walking into the grocery store and having the weight slip over your testicles, ouch! Weight depends on how much initial stretch you can get on your scrotum and thus the height of the weights. It changes over time as the testicles move further away from the body.
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

I have worn a stretcher/weight in the past too but even now, it depends on how the boys 'hang' as to how high they ride. When things are very relaxed, they're not up against the cage at all and there is plenty of room below (and in) the current device. But when they're cold, or unrelaxed for whatever reason, they're about as up and tight as they can get! A weight may help, but also I would check to see if things change at all given different circumstances first before going all in on the weight being the sole solution to being too high and tight.
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Thanks for the advice, was also wondering if there are any “side affects” to stretching out that scrotum? I mean I’ve already had my balls clipped with a vasectomy so I’m not worried about that. But are there any negatives to stretching it out?
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

nosaint wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:10 pm yep, I think it helped. A 15 oz. (almost a pound) weight on an occasional basis over 6 months worked. I like thechaingang.com, a little gay, but the gay guys are really into dicks, so they're inventive and stress good quality. I also very occasionally wore a 2 lb. weight. Getting the inner diameter is difficult, but they do accept returns (they have an autoclave and the weights are stainless steel) Hint: the diameter of your scrotum is probably smaller than you measure. It is not fun to be walking into the grocery store and having the weight slip over your testicles, ouch! Weight depends on how much initial stretch you can get on your scrotum and thus the height of the weights. It changes over time as the testicles move further away from the body.
I have also found this helpful and have continued to stretch regularly . If you find your first weight slips off don't worry just use it as a guide to down size if you stay with it remember you can always stack the large ones on top as you gain , I now have 5 they range from 36mm inside to 44 mm inside 2are 20mm tall and 3 are 30 mm tall . This has allowed for many different combinations of stretching . Go slow and have fun .
1 x
For her pleasure is my reward
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well, I'm not into extreme body modification, so I only wore them occasionally. I've noticed no ill effects. My scrotum is a bit lower is all, maybe 10 MM lower than it was. I started with a 30 MM tall stretcher and moved to a 40 mm. I don't wear them at all while caged. There are pictures on the internet of guys stretching a foot or more. I can't speak to that. Lot's of guys will stack, i.e. start with a 20 mm and add a 10mm or another 20 mm it's all very individual.
0 x
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Sorry I’m a newbie with this concept. How long do you need to wear them to see a change? Is it something you can/should wear 24/7? I imagine you want to go slow so that you don’t tear any skin. But if I’m not caged, then maybe I just wearing at night??
0 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

I think the longest I wore the 15 oz. weight was 72 hours. I didn't wear it often, my wife would have been appalled at the idea, so I only wore it when she was away. so maybe once a month for 6 months or a year 24 hours to 48 hours. Then the 2 Lb. weight even less, but by then the 10 MM stretch had already occurred. I was around 60 so it may have been easier for me to stretch than a younger man. There was an occasional ...twinge... of pain as things stretched, nothing horrible and of short duration.
0 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Oh dear lord, some people, quacks I assume, are claiming it's healthy and can increase testosterone levels and libido. I didn't notice any of that, but I guess if you play with your balls 2 or 3 times a day, every day, you might be more interested in sex.

https://www.drelist.com/blog/testicular ... y%20circle.

As far as I can tell, it's a real clinic, they also offer testical and/or penis enlargement

oooh pictures https://piercingpictures.thechaingang.c ... l-weights/ don't follow that link if an erect penis bothers you. Not to mention ridiculously large stretches.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

nosaint wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:42 pm Well, I'm not into extreme body modification, so I only wore them occasionally. I've noticed no ill effects. My scrotum is a bit lower is all, maybe 10 MM lower than it was. I started with a 30 MM tall stretcher and moved to a 40 mm. I don't wear them at all while caged. There are pictures on the internet of guys stretching a foot or more. I can't speak to that. Lot's of guys will stack, i.e. start with a 20 mm and add a 10mm or another 20 mm it's all very individual.

You should go slowly your balls will let you know how much is to much both in weight and stretch , watch out though as you get to each comfort zone it does become addicting just as chastity does . I have worked my way up from a 20mm tall to stacking to 90mm comfortably, can get 110mm but only for short term for now . Hope to be able to wear all of my present weights for a total of 130mm . With my JB on 1- 30mm is most comfortable and she doesn't like more than that while teasing me , might I add that with cage and weights teasing can become very intense !!
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward