Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
cshorts
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by cshorts »

"Put on a condom, with numbing cream inside. I want a cock inside me ... but you're not allowed to cum!"
3 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:05 am
LOL! You thought she didn't notice, eh?

Surprise!
She asked if I wanted to lick her last night before bed which I did with enthusiasm but not before suggesting a host of alternatives which she shot down in sequence.

Her: "You were unlocked for a week without permission!"

Yeah, this is coming back to bite me because I thought it didn't matter. Her willingness to ask for an orgasm without any sympathy for my relief is becoming a much more common occurrence now. She is also intentionally keeping me locked up for longer and longer windows of time without any prodding by me.

Be careful what you wish for.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022

Post by williebdenied »

"maybe next month..."
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

After C had an orgasm so powerful it nearly broke her kneck, she pointed out my swollen cage and said "Wow. So purple and swollen. It's practically busting out" followed shortly after by "Nevermind, you'll live"
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr Pickle wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:13 am After C had an orgasm so powerful it nearly broke her kneck, she pointed out my swollen cage and said "Wow. So purple and swollen. It's practically busting out" followed shortly after by "Nevermind, you'll live"
Your 'Journey' is my favorite thread, and the last thing I read before heading off to ourhotwives.com. Sometimes I can't help thinking "You're living the dream, don't fuck it up." Seems like C took to it a whole lot better than you were thinking she would in the beginning.

:thumbsup:
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
PinkWinter

Post by PinkWinter »

She used to have a hang-up about not being perfectly clean: if it had been more than a couple of hours since she'd showered and I tried to go down on her, I'd be told "No, I'm too dirty.".

We talked about this a few times over the years, and I think it's safe to say we've moved on. Last night: "My pussy's dirty and stinky. Lick me."

And it was. But in a good way.
2 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

One morning as we rose with the sun, I tried to convince her that morning sex would be a great idea. I was offering my most charming smile and trying to win her over but she shut me down.

"Yeah, but my husband likes being locked up so that is where he'll stay until I decide to change it."
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

So this one just happened...

She hit the Costco sized bucket of M&Ms just now to get a small hand full before returning to the couch (she has a chocolate problem). As she returns she holds out her hand and proclaims "this is for you." Her grin was huge and pretty evil so I was assuming it was a single green M&M (meaning I was horny, for those who don't know) but it was not.

I opened my hand and the color she selected just for me... BLUE. This is a woman who, to my knowledge, has never uttered the phrase 'blue balls' throwing this shade at me.

Who are you and what have you done with my wife? She just chuckled.
3 x
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

During a text conversation with my GF/KH, we were talking about me using a vibe on myself while in my cage... And she then sent this line...

"It would really please me to know you can't cum."
0 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021

Post by Norcalguy09 »

After nearly three months in, I ask if sex will feel like the first time. Her response, “first of the season”. Then I ask if that is where this is going. She “ that’s not a bad idea at all!”

Why do I open my mouth?! Yet it’s a great thought from my vanilla wife.
0 x
Kink3d Cobra