The beginning

Living the real life under lock and key
Timc
The beginning

Post by Timc »

After many years of amazing relationship things started slipping out. Sex maybe once a month's, I blame my hand, laziness etc. One day after masturbating too many times I started researching, never ever thought much about chastity cages, I have seen them in various sex clubs I frequented, but, it kind perked my interest, after reading a lot I suddenly became really excited about it, more and more, I order a bunch and most not fitting well, finally after a few weeks of trying I got one that kind of fits and started secretly wearing it. After a week of successful final trial I decided it's time to ask my girlfriend to become my key holder, seems easy right? Not exactly, my girlfriend is very hot, somewhat vanila head turner, it worked for a long time. After trying cages and restraint myself from masturbation, one day I went wild with oral sex, my gf loves her ass licked and probed by my tongue. After few days I decided it's time, I confessed in a very easily acceptable manner that it would be great for both of us if I got caged and locked up, this is totally out of anything we ever discussed sex wise. After i asked her to be my key holder, she replied "what is a key holder"? After explanation she giggled for about 30 seconds and asked "do you have it? Are you ready?", little bit shocked I said I need one last test at the gym, but day after next we will start. Now, during the conversation I committed myself to be locked till next year, I intend to keep my promise, 2nd day after initial lock up, feeling great, hoping with time my gf will learn to exercise her power over me. Any advice thought how to ease her into a true key holder would be appreciated. Honestly, some sort of switch flipped, and I just can't wait, but I know I have to be patient.
0 x
Chastityat60
Re: The beginning

Post by Chastityat60 »

I wish you well, we will look forward to hearing of your exploits..
lots of good info here..
You’ll find your way!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Timc wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:26 pm After i asked her to be my key holder, she replied "what is a key holder"? After explanation she giggled for about 30 seconds and asked "do you have it? Are you ready?", little bit shocked I said I need one last test at the gym, but day after next we will start. Now, during the conversation I committed myself to be locked till next year, I intend to keep my promise, 2nd day after initial lock up, feeling great, hoping with time my gf will learn to exercise her power over me. Any advice thought how to ease her into a true key holder would be appreciated. Honestly, some sort of switch flipped, and I just can't wait, but I know I have to be patient.
'Ease her in'?

You said she 'giggled for 30 seconds' and then asked "Are you ready?" I don't know, you might need some different advice here. Maybe you should give it some time and see how it goes.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Timc wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:26 pm After i asked her to be my key holder, she replied "what is a key holder"? After explanation she giggled for about 30 seconds and asked "do you have it? Are you ready?", little bit shocked I said I need one last test at the gym, but day after next we will start. Now, during the conversation I committed myself to be locked till next year, I intend to keep my promise, 2nd day after initial lock up, feeling great, hoping with time my gf will learn to exercise her power over me.
Most new guys are asking how to get their wives or girl friends to accept the idea of chastity and get involved. Sounds like you may soon be asking how to get her to dial it back a notch or two! So....Buckle up, Buttercup, you might be in for a bumpy ride! :lol: :roll:
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Timc

Post by Timc »

I have a feeling she is educating herself on the subject. Secretly. I have been trying different cages for a few weeks, most of them too small to tight and wearable for a long time, finally I found one metal type that fits just right though a bit too short, anyway, I did the week long all day test which helped me reduce my twice daily orgasms to 2-4 per week. Now since Tuesday morning I am 24/7 no orgasm and while I read that chastity will change my attitude I am shocked how I feel now, I am so ready to do daily chores that normally my gf does, and suddenly as of yesterday she started prodding me to do more, this and that and commending, this morning she stretched out and put her feet right in front of my face obviously expecting massage and more which I gladly did, she has never done it before, so I think it's progress.
1 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Chastity never made me want to do chores.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Denial certainly effects me in ways I didn't expect, while I may not be driven to do "chores" I am driven to make her happy. Many of the things that make her happy are sweeping, cleaning etc. So, yep, I do much more of that. I get more interested in giving her foot rubs as well. She knows this about me, so when we started up again, she fairly gleefully said she was looking forward to a cleaner house and foot rubs... :roll:

It's not been 3 weeks yet, so it really hasn't kicked in, I'm resisting the urges, but in another month I'll probably have lost the battle.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Timc

Post by Timc »

Never thought denial is so powerful, plus ceding control is like a new and amazing aphrodisiac. After trying the cage for weeks and worrying about how my gf will react to the cage, I slept next her caged for the first night and I got a really weird involuntary orgasm, kind of reversed ruined, first the actual feeling and no ejaculation, the cage constrain, then after few seconds of delay like a sprinkler popping up in the middle of lawn I made a huge mess all over myself, kind of fun but learned from the subsequent "down" I am better off without orgasm.
She still is not exactly looking or touching my cage, but getting closer.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:09 am Chastity never made me want to do chores.
Chores are very much part of it for me. When we started out and She was unconvinced (very unconvinced) I read that showing her benefits of chastity to her was a way forward, so I started doing ironing, vacuuming, cooking and clearing. It worked, and things developed into an FLR lifestyle, so reneging is not an option for me now.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

OK, three votes for chores. You guys want to come over here for a week-end? I got a bunch of chores that need doing... ;)
4 x