Who knows?

Living the real life under lock and key
Cruisingnude
Last orgasm: February 26th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1
Re: Who knows?

Post by Cruisingnude »

Macy has keys wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:34 am Well, he happened to be sitting there with us when I let the cat out of the bag 😳😁
He was horrified and embarrassed to say the least. He knows that Sarah and I literally have no secrets from each other. The three of us spend a lot of time together and I feel like they have become close friends. He's over it now, but at the time, oh my gosh!
"I can't believe you told her!" I'm just so used to telling her the truth about everything (and drinking) it just came out. I couldn't believe I was saying it as I was saying it!?
This experience sounds fun!! Glad you shared it! :D
1 x
Married to Luvnudetravel♥️🔒
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Cruisingnude wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:05 am
So what is the initial reaction on average in a naturist setting? I suppose it depends on the management's rules of the resort. Curious.
There are so many with piercings, rings and such that it doesn't appear that unusual. It does draw a little more attention than other types of 'jewelry' but most just look and go on with what they are doing. Both M'Lady and I are asked about it or the keys on her necklace occasionally, normally by women, and we are happy to answer any questions they have.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Cruisingnude
Last orgasm: February 26th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Cruisingnude »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:20 am
Cruisingnude wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:05 am
So what is the initial reaction on average in a naturist setting? I suppose it depends on the management's rules of the resort. Curious.
There are so many with piercings, rings and such that it doesn't appear that unusual. It does draw a little more attention than other types of 'jewelry' but most just look and go on with what they are doing. Both M'Lady and I are asked about it or the keys on her necklace occasionally, normally by women, and we are happy to answer any questions they have.
We might go on a 2 week nude cruise in Febuary. The charter company requires a limited number of piercings. Also somewhat vanilla crowd.
There are costume theme nights that the cage could be incorporated. So we shall see..?
2 x
Married to Luvnudetravel♥️🔒
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Just my wife and no one else. If she was willing to proudly claimed me as her locked husband, I think I'd be okay with discretely letting certain people know that I'm kept locked. Since she would die were it to become known, it will remain our little secret which is fine.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

So far, no one I l know about., however, years ago in another state, wife confided in a friend about my desires for rope bondage. She would mot play so it was/is up to me to play solo. When she told me that she discussed ALL with friend, I was not ok with it for about a week. Then decided if anyone wants to talk about it, I’m ok with it . Not sure where that ever went..
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

My Spouse made a statement to her lifelong friend over the phone. Her friend asked how i was doing and my spouse answered, "Oh, I'm just keeping him locked up around here". Her friend giggled and my spouse didn't expand on what she meant. I don't know if they have ever discussed Male Chastity previously but I sure wondered about it.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271