[inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She finally wants me locked.

Post by inchastityat127 »

Last night I once again fell asleep before her (I get up much earlier than her during the work week). I was sleeping soundly until she came in, climbed on top of me and started to kiss me. I woke up quickly and we made out for a bit while she wrapped her legs around me, pulling my groin into hers. I started throbbing. After a few minutes, she got what she wanted - just to make me excited - then she was ready for bed. That's it. She just wanted to wake me to tease me for a few minutes. I do think she is enjoying this new lifestyle.

Here's an end of Locktober and our journey in general update....

I was initially locked on July 25th, and stayed locked except when she wanted PiV until Oct 10th. I was unlocked for a few days and we had PiV several times until she realized she liked me better when I was locked. On Oct 12, I was locked back up and have been in my new MM Jailbird ever since. The EARLIEST date she plans on unlocking me is Jan 20th, 2022 - a 100 day period. I am on day 20.

On July 1st, before chastity came back into our lifestyle, I have been keeping track of the number of orgasms by each person. My goal was for her to have at least two for every one I had before chastity. I wanted to prove to her I was really focused on her pleasure. The tally: her 35, me 14. Four of mine were solo acts, unapproved ahead of time by her. So she has really only allowed 10 to her 35.

We are obviously participating in NOvember, Denial December, and probably most (if not all) of Just Joking January.

While she loves her clit buzzed more than PiV, she still loves to orgasm. Our work schedules make things difficult - like many couples that both parties work full time. She is often in the mood when I'm at work, so I just ordered a Lush 3. If you don't know, it is a vibrator that can be controlled by Bluetooth for close distances (within sight), or by an app for long distance stimulation. I look forward to being able to please her anytime from anywhere.

On we go....
5 x
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She finally wants me locked.

It appears that we have settled into a routine. Last night after watching TV, she pulled down her pajama pants and showed me that she had once again shaved everything smooth - my favorite! She only wanted me to touch the outside, then after a few minutes, asked for her toy.

She pushed my head down between her legs, but didn't want me to kiss it. I was allowed to kiss and nibble on the inside of her thighs, but only watch what was happening just an inch or two from my face. I watched as she buzzed her clit and smelled her arousal as she orgasmed and squeezed my head tightly between her legs. When she was finished, we snuggled for a bit and she reached over and held my throbbing cage and balls as I thanked her for allowing me to give her another orgasm. Just before she decided it was sleepy time for her, she told me that was the first of at least 15 orgasms for November. We failed and got only 10 in October.

She gave me a kiss and asked me if I could finish while locked. I told her I couldn't without some type of stimulation. She just smiled, rolled over, and went to sleep.

Now I wonder what she has been reading and thinking....

On we go!
4 x
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She likes me locked.

According to our new nightly routine, I went to sleep before her and she woke me up to make out once again. We kissed and I rubbed on her body for awhile. She then rolled over, pulled down her pajama pants, and pushed back so my throbbing cage pushed into her groin. She asked me to kiss the back of her neck. As I did, she continued to push back making me throb even more in the cage. I started to "dry hump" her leg wanting her so badly. I realized what I was doing and pulled back a bit so our groins weren't touching, thinking she didn't want to feel my cage on her skin.

She reached over and pulled me back in telling me "I want to feel your little friend."

This prompted a little conversation, and this is what I learned. She REALLY does like me locked and she loves to feel me try to get excited and throb in the cage against her body. She said it's like we're dating - our relationship is "electric" and "charged" once again. I try to impress her and do things (such as kiss and rub on her) without expecting anything in return. For example, she pointed out that she woke me up at 11 pm and I was more than willing to kiss and rub on her body without complaining. She wondering how many other couples we know were making out at 11 pm on a "work night." I thought to myself, "Probably only the ones where the husband is in chastity!" :D

She also wanted to know if she was being "mean" by getting me excited so often and denying me an orgasm - she still feels a little guilty because she's new to this. I ensured her she wasn't. I told her I need to be teased because for me being locked without being teased gets very boring very quickly. I asked her if she was enjoying our situation, and she said she was. She pointed out that ever since I've been in chastity, we actually make out and I touch her body (all of if) a whole lot more than before chastity. She was correct. It looks like she is beginning to accept our lifestyle but still working through some of the emotional/physical changes that being a keyholder for your husband brings.

I reminded her that I set a goal of being locked without interruption for 100 days to prove I'm serious about this lifestyle (and to get her in the habit of not unlocking me often). I reminded her about my "reward" for remaining locked for 100 days (a one time blowjob that she confirmed) and told her THAT was a reward for which I was willing to stay locked 100 days (or longer). That is motivation for me to NOT be unlocked - even if she offers! I told her after the reward, the next time she unlocks me is totally up to her - and if she chose to leave me locked indefinitely, I was OK with it. She said that we would still have sex - she is not going to totally deny me.

I reinforced that it is her decision, that she can unlock me anytime, but the longer I'm locked, the more intense it will be for me and the more willing I will be to do things to make her feel good. That made her smile.

On we go...
2 x
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She likes me locked.

There’s “good” news and “bad” news….

The “good” news is that I’m still locked and on day 24 of a 100 day lockup.

The “bad” news is that it will not be an orgasm free 100 days. As you have read, she has been teasing me nightly. Last night proved to be too much for this weak old man. I first asked to try out a prostrate massager (non vibrating) I had purchased, and she agreed. Her head was on my stomach, rubbing and playing with her chastity cage and testicles while I inserted the prostrate toy. I was SO turned on, but that didn’t quite do the trick.

She grabbed her wand massager and starting touching it on her cage and alternating to the prostrate massager that was firmly in place. As the moment was rapidly approaching, she asked me if I orgasmed, did I want the 100 days start over. I replied that we agreed for me to be locked for 100 days continuously, the orgasms were up to her.

She ramped up the vibration and her touch then removed it. It was too much and she removed the stimulation too late. Time seemed to stand still for what seemed like hours until I exploded so hard that it went all the way down past my feet. It was very intense and I felt exhausted and drained (ha! No pun intended) afterwards.

That was a new and very intense experience!

On we go….
3 x
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

Today marks 30 days continuously locked. While that is nothing to a LOT of people on here, it’s a pretty big milestone for us.

To celebrate, we played with the Lush3 (remote control vibrator) last night. At one point she reached over and grabbed her cage and balls and have them a squeeze which I enjoyed.

The short review of the Lush is that it was fun, but since my wife had a full hysterectomy a couple of years ago, her “insides” aren’t as sensitive as they used to be. I guess that’s why she prefers her clit buzzed, and that’s what makes her orgasm last night. She even says anal feels better than PiV. Maybe it’s because there are more nerve endings? I’m not sure, but I’m not complaining ;)

We may try the Lush again soon in a different situation or time of day to see if she enjoys it more.

On we go….
1 x
inchastityat127

During playtime last night I gave her a huge orgasm by playing with her favorite two areas. Afterwards, she made me orgasm in my cage by using her wand vibrator - which took all of about 30 seconds. But I did get to finish on her chest, (and some even landed on her face) which was a bonus!

Afterwards while were cuddling, she told me that just wearing the cage for 100 days wasn’t much of a sacrifice if I was still able to orgasm. She told me that IF I still wanted “the reward” (a blowjob to completion), I should have to go at least 100 days locked with NO orgasms.

Of course, I agreed. Now the earliest I will get the reward is February 21st - but it will probably be longer than that!

On we go….
7 x
inchastityat127

Last night she came in from work as I was beginning to prepare dinner. That's not related to chastity - due to her upbringing she doesn't feel "comfortable" in the kitchen and I'm most often home before her. Little one needs to eat before he gets "hangry" so I go ahead and start preparing our food.

She had a pretty crappy day and was stressed and frazzled. She told me she was going to go change and relax in the bedroom until it was time to eat. Once again, nothing out of the ordinary for our schedule.

A few minutes later my phone buzzed with a text message from her. She stated she was feeling overwhelmingly anxious and was going to use a toy before dinner. She also added that I was not to bother her. She would join us when she was finished.

So I stayed in the main room/kitchen with our 4 year old, fixing our dinner, while she played with a toy and had an orgasm just a door away. She came out just as dinner was ready and gave me a hug. She also reached down and fondled the cage and my swollen balls. I was straining in my cage, of course.

I think that is the first time she just wanted an orgasm and I was bluntly told I wasn't allowed to participate or watch. As a side note, she has held my balls/cage for a few moments quite a few times recently including twice last night. That's new - she likes me in chastity, but normally doesn't want to see it or acknowledge it physically. I think she's becoming more comfortable with our situation.

On we go....
5 x
inchastityat127

Last night I was nearly asleep when she came to bed. As she was getting ready for bed, she causally mentioned sex had been on her mind all day. Specifically, actual PIV intercourse and she had a daydream about me thrusting in and out of her and feeling me orgasm inside of her. Needless to say, hearing her talk about it (she's normally not really comfortable being really blunt and descriptive) got me excited.

She got in the bed and we starting kissing. She began to push her body up to me and told me she really likes to feel me throb in the cage up against her body. She took off her shirt, pulled down her pants, then pulled my pants down over my cage. She pulled me on top of her and began rubbing her crotch on my cage. I could barely feel her wetness through the bars of my Jailbird. OMG it was amazing! She moved my hand down to my cage so I could manipulate it and her hands moved to her nipples. She rubbed and pinched her nipples as she moved her hips up and down on my cage. THAT was new, but I wasn't complaining! Who is this woman and where did my wife go? She must be getting very comfortable and enjoying our long term chastity play!

After a bit, she wanted her favorite toy to to buzz her clit. She rolled over onto her stomach and spread her legs apart. I held the toy between her legs with one hand and rubbed her bottom and upper thighs with the other. As the toy buzzed toward the bottom of her clit, my index finger rubbed the top section. Her hips moved up and down to get the sensations in just the right place. She was so excited my fingers and my hand were coated with her wetness.

In a moment of weakness, I asked her to be unlocked so I could be inside of her. She turned her head, smiled, and said "No." I don't think she has ever told me no before..... That seemed to spur her on, and she got very close to an orgasm. I was feeling desperate. I told her if she would allow me inside of her, I would clean her up afterwards with my mouth. I have never done that before, but it has been mentioned by her and somewhat of a fantasy for me. Once again, she said "No." Then she added "You have to wait." Then she added “You’re nicer when you’re locked.” OMG! Once again, Who is this woman and where did my wife go?

She climaxed as I throbbed in my cage. After a few moments, she rolled over and asked me "Would you like a toy on your cage (meaning the wand vibrator)?" Of course I said "Yes!" She smiled and said "I thought you would want that." She asked me what day out of 100 we were on and I told her we were to nearly 40 (yesterday was day 38 of being continually locked - which may be our record). She told me "Just another two months and your friend can get out." She got out of bed, signaling the fun was over for the evening. Who is this woman and where did my wife go?

On we go...
6 x
inchastityat127

So I'm struggling....

I've committed to 100 days without being unlocked (and currently on day 42). She has also discovered (and I think enjoys) the fact that I can orgasm in my cage. Yes, it is not the same as PIV, but it's still an orgasm. After only 10 days since my last caged orgasm, I was going crazy and feeling REALLY horny. Yes, I want to go longer without an orgasm, but I'm finding it difficult to resist the temptation when I know I can at least finish while being caged. How in the hell did I think I would last 100 days without one?

Via text message yesterday I was expressing my struggle of wanting an orgasm - I even offered some suggestions of consequences because I know she said I had to wait 100 days before my next one. She said "Sure!" if I would help her complete a few things on a list and she would wear lingerie for me, too! So I confirmed if I completed the tasks I could finish and she said "yes." Knowing what I really wanted, I asked her if my orgasm was to be inside of her or if I had to stay locked. Her reply: "locked."

She asked me what I wanted. I told her I WANTED to finish in her mouth, but I would also enjoy PIV. She replied, "Nope. Not tonight. You haven't earned that yet."

So, last night she came to bed and we started to play but her normal toys just weren't doing the job. She said she needed something else, but wasn't sure what. I knew what I wanted to see, so I grabbed the BBC dildo and lubed it up. I held it above my cage against my body and positioned myself between her legs. I SLOWLY started to push it in while she buzzed her clit. She ended up grabbing the base and pushing it in and out herself with one hand while she buzzed her clit with the other hand. I was rubbing her body watching in amazement. That did the trick!

Afterwards, I was SUPER horny and feeling needy. She let me put in the prostrate massager (she doesn't want any part of bottom play on me), and I felt a few drops come out and drip on my balls. It felt amazing. Then she began to use the wand massager on my cage. Initially I only wanted to feel good for a seconds, but she kept moving it around. I couldn't take it anymore and told her to please take it off. She did, but 10 seconds or so later I orgasmed anyway. It was both pleasurable and agonizing at the same time. The delayed orgasm is torture, but it is better than no orgasm!

THEN SHE DID IT AGAIN just seconds later. WHAT? I have never orgasmed twice that close to together. Granted, they weren't full ones, and they were delayed but it was....... amazing?

That was another first for us.

On we go....
1 x
inchastityat127

Nothing really exciting to report other than a new challenge and looking for advice.

I’ve committed to running a 5K race this spring. I’m not a runner and this will be a “couch to 5K” type of thing. There are no plans to unlock me while I train and run the 5K.

This could be interesting.

On we go….
0 x