Support for those who can’t be locked?

Living the real life under lock and key
Eraow3

Support for those who can’t be locked?

Post by Eraow3 »

I was wondering if there are any people here that have desired to be in chastity but just physically don’t have the anatomy to achieve that?

I really want it and it is just so frustrating that there isn’t any way for me to achieve that due to my apparently odd anatomy. Just hoping for tips for how to move past or other ways to get the same sort of loss of control without a physical apprentice.

Thanks for any help you are able to provide.
0 x
slave d

Re: Support for those who can’t be locked?

Post by slave d »

To provide any help at all people would need to know what physical issues you have that cause the problem.

Also if you read the part above that says “READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE” (or words to that effect) you would find you haven’t even posted where you should or where anybody looking to help you would likely be browsing.

If all else fails read the instructions.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

slave d wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:55 pm To provide any help at all people would need to know what physical issues you have that cause the problem.

Also if you read the part above that says “READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE” (or words to that effect) you would find you haven’t even posted where you should or where anybody looking to help you would likely be browsing.

If all else fails read the instructions.

MsM’s ld
The first and most important rule here at Chastity Forums is this:

DON'T BE A DICK.

Other than that, there are no rules.

Would you mind quoting the forum rule that says he's posting in the wrong area?
1 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
slave d

Post by slave d »

Macy has the keys: the rule is written at the top of the area he has posted in. I’ve been here a long time and I’m not being or intending to be a dick just stating facts as the forum moderators will soon reinforce.

In fact they have enforced it and moved it to the general area from the Journal area where it was originally posted and where I commented.

Oh and there are rules at the top of every sub forum with specific instructions to read them !! So i suggest anybody who doesn’t want to be a dick reads them … as i have !! that’s why i knew he had posted in the wrong place !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

I know where the "forum rules" are and I read them. I did not see anything about where certain posts should or should not go, so I'm asking you to copy and paste it. It's not under Private messaging, pictures, keyholding services, solicitation, lock websites, discussion, or the keyholder forum.
0 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
slave d

Post by slave d »

Lock me wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:08 pm I know where the "forum rules" are and I read them. I did not see anything about where certain posts should or should not go, so I'm asking you to copy and paste it. It's not under Private messaging, pictures, keyholding services, solicitation, lock websites, discussion, or the keyholder forum.
Before you begin... (please read this before posting here)
Post Wed May 23, 2012 9:02 am

We are all familiar with the metaphor of chastity / denial as a "journey;" and because "journey" and "journal" share the same etymology, then it's no surprise that so many of us want to write about our experiences. Sometimes it's just to clear our own minds, and sometimes it's to leave a trail for those who may be following. This forum is a place for members to create a journal of their own.

If you are starting a journal, please observe some basic conventions:

Please have your name in the title set in [brackets], followed by the title of your journal; this will make it easier for you (and others) to locate. For example:

[ChasteDude] Well, I got what I wished for!

The threads in this forum are meant for journaling (blogging, a diary, etc.). While other members may respond in the thread, please keep comments to a minimum. This will keep the important conversations in the discussion forums.

Please stick to the thread that you have created; that is, one thread per member. If you think that you have a compelling reason to do otherwise, please drop a message to the mods explaining why.

Edit by Schnoff: Journals in "The Journey" are visible to guests and search engines. Journals in "A little less public" are visible to CF members only, and not to search engines.

Please Note: These forums are for blogging, or keeping a journal. Your first post should be in the Hello World thread, or at least in the General area so we know who you are.

OK !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Macy has keys wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:48 pm
Would you mind quoting the forum rule that says he's posting in the wrong area?
He posted posted in The Journey forum. I moved it, but forgot to leave a note.
2 x