Anyone else miss being locked up when their KH lets them out?

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Anyone else miss being locked up when their KH lets them out?

Post by sirmebane »

I haven't seen the key since mid-August which means no O, no erections and while I'm eager to get a conjugal visit in my version of 'prison' there is also a part of me that knows I need to be locked up again soon thereafter.

I'm better off caged.
3 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Submale46

Post by Submale46 »

sls01234 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:23 am
Submale46 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:19 am I am not in permanently due to the fact my wife still wants sex from time to time
Why don't you suggest she keep you locked until she is in the mood for sex, then lock you back up after done.
That exactly what we do. I'm locked until she fancies inter course which at that point I'm unlocked to satisfie her as she requires. She will orgasm a few time but as soon as I've cum that's it and I'm locked till the next time wife fancies having sex again
Benefits to this is that I now cum every time due to denial but before we took this path I would very very rarely cum.
1 x
Pacocklocked

Post by Pacocklocked »

Gay male here, but find myself agreeing with most of the posts above. Love being free but then miss being locked. Love being able to take care of that “itch” when I’m free, but wishing I couldn’t. It’s only a matter of time before I have to re-lock
1 x
nwcuckold

Post by nwcuckold »

I know I sure miss being locked, feels like a lot more is missing other than just not wearing the cage. I feel really whole when it's back on again.
1 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

evanknox1 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:31 pm When I am unlocked, I feel there is something missing and I find myself constantly thinking of relocking. The longer I'm free the more I want to be back in my cage.

I find it comforting when the lock clicks closed on my cage. How weird is that???

It's gratifying to know I'm not alone when it comes to actually missing being locked in chastity.
No you’re certainly not alone!! I love the feeling of her keeping me locked and when it’s off I just want to be locked back up and kept for the next time she wants it.
2 x
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by williebdenied »

When I am locked for a while, I get used that feeling, so when I am unlocked I feel a strong desire to go back in. But then if I am unlocked long enough, I lose the desire to lock up again, and then when I do, I get that excited anxiety of wondering when I will get out again. It's a roller coaster.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

williebdenied wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:05 pm When I am locked for a while, I get used that feeling, so when I am unlocked I feel a strong desire to go back in. But then if I am unlocked long enough, I lose the desire to lock up again, and then when I do, I get that excited anxiety of wondering when I will get out again. It's a roller coaster.
I've been out for more than a year, and I'm quite enjoying being free. But I keep wondering how long it's going to last...
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

williebdenied wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:05 pm It's a roller coaster.
Maybe not so much a roller coaster because that's a short time thrill and ends. I was just thinking, assuming non-constant frequency and amplitude similar to a coaster, it's more like a sine wave which in theory, never ends?

Either way, totally enjoyable!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I definitely miss it when uncaged. My wife likes sex a lot and usually wants a real cock after I lick her to orgasm. If we don't have a bull available, and we usually don't, she unlocks me and sets a two minute timer. I then put the cage back on. It's only off for extended time if I have a medical appointment or have to go thru a security checkpoint. On those occasions I am grumpy and don't sleep well. It's been almost 4 yrs now and locked life is mch better. I like the "itch you can't scratch" phrase used by others here. I feel that is a very accurate description of what I miss when unlocked. I personally hope to die of old age with a cage locked on.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

I'm only unlocked when my GF needs me to perform. I have told her that I prefer to be locked all the time and only out at her desire. She will purposely leave me unlocked and keep the keys with her so I can't even relock myself..
I have been out a handful of times this past year, so I'm much more comfortable locked, this new year will be my second full year locked and my first full year will her having both keys.
1 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.