Cobra cage?

For the gearheads in the audience
KingKeagle
Cobra cage?

Post by KingKeagle »

I've saved enough money to buy a cobra cage. I've got some questions I want to ask
1. Is it design to wear for long term?
2. Do you need to apply lube to avoid chafing everyday?
3. Do you need to take it out everyday to clean your penis?

Thank you all so much for your answer
0 x
Homebody

Re: Cobra cage?

Post by Homebody »

Big fan of the Cobra cage.

1 - we don't do long term, so can't say. I regularly go 5 days.
2 - I put on almond oil each morning and night.
3 - I shower with it on and use a hair dryer after. My wife puts it on and takes it off, otherwise it stays were she put it.
0 x
KingKeagle

Post by KingKeagle »

Do you take it off while appying oil?
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

No, it isn't necessary. I put some below the ring, then slide it back over the oil. Then put oil in front of it and slide it back in place. It takes a few seconds.
1 x
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

I find the cobra cage to offer many of the same features as metal cages but without the weight. Added benefit is the sizing options without having to go full custom. The black looks pretty sharp too IMO.

There is plenty of room to clean. I also oil the ring under my balls daily to help with any chafing (but that is with any ring, nothing specific to the cobra). Showering isn't an issue, cleans well, especially if you have a handheld shower to really spray around it.
1 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

The Cobra Snake V7.0, reportedly has a specially-designed base ring, that prevents the pain normally associated with morning wood.

https://shopee.ph/2021-New-Snake-3D-EVO ... 0442502346

Any comments or experience ? Do not know the extent to which all Cobra products use essentially the same base ring.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

It really looks like the ridges on the ring would bother the legs. I would also be interested if anyone has experience in this.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've looked at the lower end bespoke market and seen this model (the original not the knock offs). I thought the new design ring looked very promising because you could have the ring made to suit your balls (how low they hang).
But the knock offs don't have the same option, just a choice of ring sizes.
Unfortunately I couldn't justify the £200 for an original simply because they are not steel. I've tried the previous cobra and it fits me like a glove. Even the wife preferred the look. But it smells too much too quickly which is why I went with steel.
I'm now looking at ways to modify the rings on mine to stop ball slide. My balls hang very low.
I'd be interested to know which you go with and why.
I prefer the light weight of resin/plastic but steel definitely wins out for long term.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

JimR wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:20 pm The Cobra Snake V7.0, reportedly has a specially-designed base ring, that prevents the pain normally associated with morning wood.

https://shopee.ph/2021-New-Snake-3D-EVO ... 0442502346

Any comments or experience ? Do not know the extent to which all Cobra products use essentially the same base ring.
That is an abomination knock-off of my Evo cage.

If you want an authentic version come check it out at www.BlackoutDevices.com and www.reddit.com/r/BlackoutDevices

The Evo system is made-to-measure so you don't have to worry about sizing charts or knowing any weird numbers.

Edited by admin to correct link issues
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

BlackoutDevices.. Thanks, I will check it out.
0 x