JB Weld

For the gearheads in the audience
Pacocklocked
JB Weld

Post by Pacocklocked »

Anyone used JB Weld in their lock or locking screws to make chastity permanent? No means of escape except for some serious ship time and probably leading to destruction of device.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: JB Weld

Post by TwistedMister »

Ummmmmm, no.

I did use it to repair two broken rings to my CB-3000, though. Turned out that the hinges were a weak point, and after twelve or so years they cracked. JB Weld fixed them right up, made them a little smaller (ID) and solid.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
JimR

Post by JimR »

I have used JB Weld for many years for a wide variety of mechanical projects, and have had great success. Just make sure you clean all surfaces thoroughly with solvent, so you get a good bond. Also, remove any cured material, that might come in contact with the skin. When fully cured, it
should be pretty inert, but some folks are very sensitive to epoxies. Depending on the screw type, you may also be able to find screws that have a beveled non-removable feature at a hardware store. Security Torx screws (i.e. a Torx, but has a pin in the center of the Torx opening requiring a special Torx bit to remove) might also be considered. This is not permanent, but requires this special bit. One internet vender also sells a permalock nylon plug for the new integral type lock, which, once installed, must be drilled out. For the integral lock, you might experiment with 1/4 inch diameter or so drywall plastic anchor, like the type used to hang pictures on the wall. Use in conjunction with the JB Weld. Never done it, but driving such an anchor into the hole where the lock normally resides, should result in serious removal problems.
1 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

I'm wondering what your emergency plan would be with JB or an epoxy in the lock? I guarantee if you get a testicular tortion, time will be of the essence to get the cage off!
0 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

JimR wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:12 pm I have used JB Weld for many years for a wide variety of mechanical projects, and have had great success. Just make sure you clean all surfaces thoroughly with solvent, so you get a good bond. Also, remove any cured material, that might come in contact with the skin. When fully cured, it should be pretty inert...
I didn't do anything special to it after it dried, and had no issues with skin contact. It actually turned out pretty good (if a little ugly looking). I hand-molded it around the ring, and though I smoothed it as much as possible with my fingers, the surface was still slightly textured, which worked to reduce 'slippage'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Pacocklocked

Post by Pacocklocked »

At the moment I’m locked in a tube type device from Steelworxx, German maker. It is very secure. Gauge 4 PA pin makes removal impossible without a key. Have toyed with the idea of filling the key way with JB then inserting the key and breaking it off. That would hold me for a while. There is a guy on FetLife who wears a Lori tube model 5. He filled the screw way with epoxy, then put the security screw in as tight as possible then stripped the head of the screw. He did that in or about 2012. He’s been locked ever since. It’s fun to read his sorry. Great photos of his device are on his profile.
1 x
Pacocklocked

Post by Pacocklocked »

BTW JimR your plastic anchor idea is fantastic. Just might try this.
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

Just to clarify.. I do not engage in any procedure which would render my device non-removable. Regular sex is one reason. The other reason, is the possible need for medical attention, scheduled or emergency. As mentioned previously, a testicular problem must be dealt with promptly, and having
emergency room personnel attempt to remove the device by drilling or sawing could take some time, with possible additional injury to you in the process. I will admit I find that being permanently locked in chastity is stimulating, I believe, however, that the potential risks outweigh the "rewards". For me, having my key laminated with my KH signature into a wallet sized card, that I carry at all times, and can be checked periodically by my KH, is the best of both worlds.
1 x
Pacocklocked

Post by Pacocklocked »

Intelligent perspective. Thank you.
0 x