Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Living the real life under lock and key
Cruisingnude
Last orgasm: February 26th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1
Re: Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Post by Cruisingnude »

I have been locked for weeks at a time all Summer. So...I am hoping to get a break for a couple hours between now and Setember 30th. Not sure though. If we go into Locktober it will end up being almost 2 months solid. Then what about November?
Luvnudetravel, my keyholder just joined this forum so maybe we will get input from her😀
2 x
Married to Luvnudetravel♥️🔒
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Post by Schnoff »

This might be the first year where there's a thing. My husband's libido is at an absolute low point. To help me out some, he locked me in a cage last Saturday. With a bit of luck, that'll stay on, and come off only when we have sex. Which, low libido, alas, is not that common right now.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
nlworking

Post by nlworking »

I typically go at least 30 days between releases. It is often longer, so pretty sure Loctober is going to be a thing this year. In fact I've been told Valentine's Day 2022 is the target date. I don't think she will hold out that long. My wife is still too easy going and not fully committed but she is trying.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I won't know until it starts.

Currently on honour, so She might well be planning something.
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

It doesn't have to be complicated at all, the basic idea is you are in chastity all of October, whatever "in chastity" means for your relationship. But, if you want a guide, here's an "advertising flyer" I made last year (text only, no nudity, though probably NSFW):

https://chastitycaptionsforfun.bdsmlr.c ... /270119213
3 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

I was just told to "be ready" for locktober and November!
2 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

I made up my mind! We have never observed Locktober and I had not even heard of NOvember until the other day. I know, I need to be better informed lol. This year I'm doing both Locktober and NOvember. That, for us, is going to mean no unlocks! I'm sure that's a big YAWN for you who do extended lock up all the time, but we unlock frequently (just for the night) so it's going to be a stretch for us. Especially for him lol!
4 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I informed my KH about it, all she said was that's nice.
Then yesterday was my six month anniversary of continuous lock down and denial, only a few days off here and there, so she said "I guess what I had planned can wait another month"
I have not told her about NOvember, Don't think I will either. :)
4 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Braveheart1975

Post by Braveheart1975 »

Locktober will be the same as every month… i stay locked 🥲
2 x
lcckedbysue
Last orgasm: August 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by lcckedbysue »

This locked period began August 19th, Keyholder Sue has had to attend to family matters out of state twice (currently away) and won't be back until after October 1. She recently told me she is tired of just "playing" chastity and plans on making this more permanent. She hasn't fully grasped her "in charge" role fully up to this point but that may be changing. For the first time ever she actually showed me her bits over Facetime as a tease. I will say she has been wearing the key around her neck for several months. Bottom line is yes, Locktober will be a thing. Wondering now if NOvember is going to be a thing as well. BCWYWF
2 x
Currently locked in her A276 with a BW lock, custom key by Chastity Shop