About ready to purchase a cage

For the gearheads in the audience
bobolink
About ready to purchase a cage

Post by bobolink »

I bit the bullet and ordered a metal device, the A-272-1 from DHgate. It is a cheap device but I have heard that is comfortable for extended amounts of time. I am attempting to go 24/7 and let my wife know i am available if she is interested. Otherwise, it stays on.

My only difficult decision was the length. They had two devices available, one 60 and the other 42mm long. While I feel I carefully measured my plastic device is 58mm and there are times when the head of my penis doesn't touch the front edge of the cage. When I have attempted to sleep with the cage on, I wasn't able to make it the whole night. That is why I purchased the shorter cage. I hope this tighter fit will prevent nocturnal erections that I got with the plastic cage.

Thanks to all on the site that are able to comment and provide feedback on your own experience.
0 x
Green3
Re: About ready to purchase a cage

Post by Green3 »

A shorter cage is a good idea but there are a lot of other cages in aliexspress who don't use spiked metal at the front of them, next time i would suggest a safer desing.
Last edited by Green3 on Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Shorter is better -- or so we've come to understand.

You might have issue with the head pushing out the end when it tries to get erect, but that head design should also make for less splatter when you pee. We tried the A272 as well as either the A274 or 273-- can't recall exactly. They were great to get started.
0 x
bobolink

Post by bobolink »

It is now officially ordered so now I wait.

I order the A-272-1 which I believe includes the "pull out ring" with the tiny spikes. I did this because I thought I could always leave that part off if it was too painful. But now I wonder if it is designed for a wider gap to allow for the additional security ring. I will find out soon enough. I assume I can adjust the gap if that is the case.

My thought is to try this 24/7 and have my wife be the one that provides the "please remove, I want to play." If I can't sleep with it on I might give this whole thing up. Since I am in charge of the keys, I currently put on and take off my plastic device at my discretion. Again, not my desire. If it is on 24/7 I can wait until I have the command.

I am also a bit concerned with its length. But as I said, we shall see when it arrives from its long trip.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I have the A272. I also have the A273 and A274. The latter two don't work well for mez because as a grower, by skin swells out of the Rings, and gets pinched and rubbed on my clothes.

I have never had any problems with the workmanship. The tip of my A272 is great. I've had it for over 4 years, and over 3 years of literal 24/7 wear.

I'm tempted to buy an A271 for the winter months. 😂
0 x
bobolink

Post by bobolink »

My mistake. I got the A-271-1 with the barbed anti-off rings. This is the smaller of the enclosed cages, (272 and 271). I will see how it goes.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

That barbed ring is a PITA. I ground the tips of mine way down and I still can't wear it.
0 x
bobolink

Post by bobolink »

When a barbed ring is included in this device, can it be used without it? I had hoped that I could just take it off. That the device was the same as one without the ring. Or is the gap different when a ring is included?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Usually it’s the same gap as you can buy the spiked part separately as well.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
bobolink

Post by bobolink »

Well, I went out to my mailbox after lunch and their it was!. I am now the proud owner of a inexpensive steel cage; the A271-1. I put it on right away, went to work, and I must say I am impressed. Starting out with wearing a new device for 5 hours straight isn't what I would recommend but I think it is going to work well. I was a bit worried about the shorter cage but I think that was a good decision too.

Thanks to all who commented and helped me make this decision. Down the road, I will let you know more about long-term wear.
3 x