Holy trainer nano or nub?

For the gearheads in the audience
CockBlocked

Holy trainer nano or nub?

Post by CockBlocked »

I am pretty new to chastity and have the holy trainer v4 standard, but it's a little big when I'm at my most flaccid. When my wife is teasing me while I'm wearing it I definitely get the erection pushing back into me and the pulling.

I also noticed that when I wear it all day at work by the evening it's fairly loose feeling and if I just pull the cage away from my body it feels like my penis will pull out of the tube.

I have the 45 diameter ring and that is pretty tight feeling overall and I have a hard time getting that on as is. Do you think getting a nano or nub will tighten up the whole situation and feel more secure? I'm not sure which one I should get between those. Anyone have experience with both?
0 x
Fastredcar

Re: Holy trainer nano or nub?

Post by Fastredcar »

I've tried both the HT Nano and the Nub knockoffs. I definitely think that the shorter the better even if you are pushing your cock back into your body when putting it on. At least then you won't be shinking back and making a mess peeing. It also prevents me from even starting to get an erection and pushing the cage away from my body.
0 x
SteveOD
Re: Holy trainer nano or nub?

Post by SteveOD »

I am very small and find the Nub to be perfect to me even if it is still too big. It allows me to pee without covering my balls with urine. Its design does not allow me to pull out. Plus it is extremely comfortable.
0 x