How does chastity fit into your sex life? Does that change with time?

Living the real life under lock and key

What best describes how Male Chastity fits into your sex life as a couple?

(5+ years experience) it's a fun way to add occasional spice to our sex life.
4%
(5+ years experience) It's off and on, we alternate long stretches of using it and not using it
36%
(5+ years experience) Our sex life revolves around the fact I am/he is in 24/7 chastity.
18%
(less than 5 years exp) it's a fun way to add occasional spice to our sex life.
8%
(less than 5 years exp) It's off and on, we alternate long stretches of using it and not using it
10%
(less than 5 years exp) Our sex life revolves around the fact I am/he is in 24/7 chastity.
22%
(no current partner) In my ideal relationship, it would be a way to add occasional spice
No votes
(no current partner) In my ideal relationship, it would be an off and on thing, with long stretches of using it and not using it
No votes
(no current partner) in my ideal relationship, our sex life would revolve around 24/7 chastity
2%

Total votes: 50

lockedforfun

How does chastity fit into your sex life? Does that change with time?

Post by lockedforfun »

Figured it might be interesting to see how or if chastity play evolves in a relationship, so I'm going to ask a poll question that has two sets of the same answers, one for people with 5+ years experience in chastity, and one for people with less than 5 years experience (and another set for people not currently in a relationship - though please feel free to answer based on a previous relationship if you would like).

NOTE: above where I use "24/7 chastity" I do not mean the device never comes off, I just mean that if it does come off, it's going right back on fairly soon. If it comes off, it's for a specific purpose, and as soon as the purpose is fulfilled, it goes back on.

NOTE 2: When I use "long stretches" above, I don't necessarily mean long stretches where the device does not come off, but rather long stretches where the device dominates (so to speak) your sex life, followed by long stretches where it isn't used.
0 x
Obmon
Re: How does chastity fit into your sex life? Does that change with time?

Post by Obmon »

My mistress and I currently are in the long distance part of our relationship. 6 months in. Chastity is a core part of our relationship. Although not always necessarily sexual in nature. It's ownership and devotion and control.. Very sexual... And yet.. It's also about trust and security. About bonding closer than what is normal.
0 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Ticked the "5+ years, we use long stretches of using it and not using it".
Over time, the "using it" periods have been getting much longer than the "not using it" ones.
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Ticked the 24/7 thing although there’s hardly any device use at all. Doesn’t change the fact that our sex life revolves around my denial.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

We've been doing it for more than 20 years, but it's an 'off & on' thing. There can be long periods of freedom, and then long periods of lock-up (18 months). Currently I've been free since last October.

She has mentioned it a time or two in the last few days, and there was one day when she asked if I have been 'getting off' on my own. (I have, and I couldn't lie.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

For us it is our sex lifestyle for the past 11 years. Prior to that a poly triad was our Sex Life until we moved away from the girlfriend my wife and I love and shared. I seldom get an orgasm and those are only when my wife gets carried away during one of her intense orgasms and keeps pumping my cock despite my warnings. However, we just carry on after accidents. We do take a break every 2 months that lasts anywhere from one week to one month. Then it is back to 24/7 lockup again.
0 x
snug_tube

Post by snug_tube »

Lifestyle for the past four years. Many false starts before that. Circumstances had to be just right for it to finally work, which meant that it had to be her decision this time.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Less than 5 years. 24/7
Sex is great, just different and very often.

Before this.. What sex life?
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

My wife and I have been in a fetish and poly sex lifestyle for 48 years. Currently we are ready to start the 12th year of 24/7 chastity and second attempt on permanent denial. We tend to get really into our fetishes. My wife is having the best toe curling multiple orgasms of her life at age 69. All she needs is to hear me moan in pain and she is off to the races. I am locked during sex and my moans are from ball busting and nipple torture. We were in a poly triad with our long time girlfriend up until 11 years ago. We never had a vanilla sex life. My bi wife allowed me to have sex with all of her girlfriends alone and says I owe her a lot of orgasms. Hence the orgasm denial.
0 x