Wife wants me in Permanent Chastity--is this realistic?

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Re: Wife wants me in Permanent Chastity--is this realistic?

Post by Shepherdsflock »

She knows she can, and has a few times. She just never wants to for some reason.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Shepherdsflock wrote:She knows she can, and has a few times. She just never wants to for some reason.
Ahhhhhhhh women huh lol

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I am actually in permanent orgasm denial after being weaned off of orgasms for the last 11 years. Realistically, accidents do happen though once or twice a years when my wife gets carried away during her very powerful orgasms. She did not want me to orgams and I did not want to so we just carry on and try to be more careful in the future. She needs to play with my cock to get aroused and we are working on getting her to do without that too.
0 x
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

That's certainly not something I would want for my man. I'm enjoying the effects of keeping him locked for extended periods, but to think I would never have full sex with him ever again would be horrible.

V
0 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

A few years ago, Mrs Edge would have said the same thing. But as we went along week to week, then month to month, it just sort of... happened. 😅
2 x
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

I keep my hubby locked 24x7…minus the times when I practice my “femdom” LoL
0 x
snug_tube

Post by snug_tube »

In 24/7 for over four years. My PA chastity tube has been removed occasionally for maintenance (e.g., new paint scheme since it's non-metallic and paintable or "Property of" tag installation which happened just recently). When I'm not wearing my custom-made tube I'm locked in the Mistress Lori's stainless steel tube, so other than during the switch I'm "permanently locked". "Permanent chastity" doesn't mean no orgasms for me, it just means I have to squirt using her magic wand while still locked. Since Ms. C can't have penetrative sex due to her heath issues then I can't masturbate and must rely on "good vibrations" from the magic wand like she does.
0 x