Big decision..

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Big decision..

Post by Chastityat60 »

:roll:

Leaving on a 3-4 day trip in the morning.My wonderful wife who finds no use for chastity will be traveling with. I believe she saw me wearing my device a week ago in the bath tub. We have not had sex for 2 weeks. I have worn the device every day all day except for quick clean then back in. I have not had a full erection for 2 weeks. That is huge for me. So the question is, do I keep the device on for the trip and eventually let her see it in full or should I remove it and go on the trip without it. She is going to see it at the hotel ..period.. showering,dressing... she is undoubtedly expecting to have sex on the trip. So I was planning to wear it and just let life happen.. I’m not pushing her., but I do think I should at least show her what I’m doing. I’m liking the wearing of it. Semi hard a lot of the time..this week..first week not as much. Next week, I expect I’ll be semi hard straining at it most of the time.. As a grower this stainless steel cage holds me very securely.. not like the resin cages that I have split in the night..
SO ... Wear it on the trip or loose it for now and pick it up when we get back???
0 x
Keyholder_V
Re: Big decision..

Post by Keyholder_V »

Why not wear it but take the key? If the situation becomes amorous, gauge the mood. If the mood doesn't seem right or you don't feel confident, go to "freshen up" and take it off in private. If you feel it might go well hand her the key. Who knows, she might get a thrill from unlocking you.

V
3 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Keyholder_V wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:06 am Why not wear it but take the key? If the situation becomes amorous, gauge the mood. If the mood doesn't seem right or you don't feel confident, go to "freshen up" and take it off in private. If you feel it might go well hand her the key. Who knows, she might get a thrill from unlocking you.

V
Good thought. Just nervous..
0 x
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

When you say your wife "finds no use for chastity", does that mean she was strongly against, neutral, or somewhere in between?

Maybe another way of asking the question is; what worries you about her reaction if and when she finds out?

V
0 x
My hubby's last release:
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Married for 37 years, wife is awesome. Relationship is strong. Wife was crushed at work years ago. I set out to reinforce to her my love for her by buying a device. Unilaterally brought it into our relationship. She thought .. why ..? Why deny yourself. I tried to bring the concept of tease and denial to her control. She is not into control.. at all..
over the years I have tried several devices..self locking as an offering of maybe someday she will see this is something I want for us .
Not interested. Not negatively.., just not wanting control, not wanting any pressure, just not interested.
I want her to be a part of every erection, every orgasm. I want to give this to her/us as I almost lost her., and I want her to know how I love her so strong that as we get older I want her to have no doubt that in spite of all that has happened to her that she is my love , my wife. She says she is satisfied and there is no need for me to wear a device. I now have a stainless steel one. Last one was plastic and was unacceptable.
If she sees me wearing it, chances are , she will comment as to “oh ,that chastity thing again”
2 x
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

Wow, it sounds like she has a wonderful caring husband! She's a lucky lady!

If it looks the mood for her then maybe now isn't the time to introduce it. Maybe wear it and remove it yourself if things look like they're getting interesting.

V
2 x
My hubby's last release:
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Yes, that is the plan,
Thanks,
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

So, I decided not to wear it. First night no mention from either of us . Second day, I brought it up, reminded her of a request of a month ago when I told her I was expecting 2 packages. She remembered and assumed one was a device. She was right. We discussed it front to back top to bottom. At the end of the day, she is ok with me self locking, and says if it helps you then go ahead and do it. When I told her the lock was broken but a tyrap was working fine , she says why dont you get a lock for it ??,
I said it doesn’t really matter..She breaks out with NO, you need to have a lock on it. You know you like to be locked up...which I admitted.
So now I am working to self lock faithfully between our love making. She approves knowing it is important to me. I don’t need to wear a device to be faithful. I like the dynamic of wearing one. And how special it was to have my first erection in 2 weeks. And that I didn’t want to orgasm or even have an erection apart from her. She repeated our understood freedom for us both to do whatever. But now she understands how important this is for me to try and do this consistently. I will order a lock and see if she is interested in in putting ot on
3 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Ok, so if you are still with this thread, I probably need to give a little back ground and a shout out to my wife who has tolerated and at times has helped me with my desires for restraint and bondage. And all she asks for is fresh batteries on occasion,!
She mostly will tolerate my self tying which can get bulky/clumsy, or too complicated .No matter how I do it, I can always get myself free. Rarely will she assist me by pulling straps tight. For example:
Over our weekend, she said “it’s a shame you didn’t bring your ropes..” to which I very quickly replied “ I DID” bring them”. She did not offer to assist, but after our fun time, she went to bed and I without asking for help, set out for a new adventure. I for the first time, found a swivel desk chair helpful in wrapping the ropes around me. I was fairly well bound to the chair at about 1:00 AM. She was stirring in the bed about 3 and looked over at me , our eyes met , and asked “you ok?”., at the moment I was stuck.. had been for about 2 hours ,I never get stuck..did she know? Was she watching? Why now ?? Why tonight? We just talked through the whole chastity thing and now , ..waited too long to answer..., she rolls over saying you’ll figure it out.. good night. I was stuck, I was trying to come up with a reasonable way to inform her of my plight.
About 2 more hours passed before I worked enough slack to free my feet which gave me all I needed for a full escape.
Come morning we went for breakfast at the hotel lobby.
Sleep well? She asks.,,
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

BTW: magic locks for sale at Kept for Her.
John says he will verify 2 locks with separate keys that will not open each other. 28.00 each..2 for just over 60 bucks..just fyi
0 x