[Lockhubbybywife] Lockedhubby's Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Lockhubbybywife
Last orgasm: February 15th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 12
Re: Lockedhubby's Journey

Post by Lockhubbybywife »

June 21, 2017
Locked again, she apparently thought I was locked. I don’t know about that I walk in front of her several, more than normal, naked. During me servicing her last night she told me not to squirm around and there shouldn’t be a wet spot or she will need to do something different. That’s when I said I don’t have it on. Well this morning instead of asking her or waiting for her to tell me to put it on. I just did it, basically in front of her. Nothing was said and the keys 🔑 are gone from the dresser. I went with the smaller 45 cm ring.

June 23, 2017
Still locked and no release in sight. Smaller ring was a mistake. I can't tell her I am in discomfort, she will tell me to take it off and never put it on again. Need to suffer through the pain until I get an opportunity to switch back to the 50mm ring.

June 25,2017
Friday was awesome beyond belief. We went out for some cocktails and some dinner. We arrived at one our favorite waterfront restaurants and she had to pee, I asked what she wanted to drink and she replied she didn't know. Well If I want a horny wife she drinks kettle on the rocks. So that's what I ordered her. She didn't argue with me when she returned, so I was anticipating a good night. We both ordered a salad and had a few more cocktails and went home. She had a beer and I had a glass of wine when we returned home. She said let's go to bed and we started making out, which is something we don't do to much after 30 years together, I mentioned that I purchased a new chin, she said no she's ok. After a couple of minutes of licking her sweet sweet pussy she said ok pulled out the chin, which is a dildo that wraps around my head to allow me to fuck her and eat her out at the same time. She was very into it and getting very wet, which makes me soooo hard, even though I can't. A first, she had me lay on my back and she straddled my face and Fucked her self silly. I was in haven, her pussy started dripping on me and I was able to get most of it in my mouth. She is so sweet, I can't get enough of it! She came after 10 minutes or so and kissed me and said I love you and then rolled over and went to bed. God it's making me strain in my cage just thinking of it while writing this post. So it has been 5days locked up and no release. And she informed me her monthly friend arrived, so I am at least another 5 days locked up. I see signs she is enjoying me being so nice to her and doing everything thing I can for her. She is my love of my life and I am getting off on being pussy whipped. Dear I love you ❤️ so much, please let me continue this little experiment with you.
1 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 28, 2017
One week locked with no release. Which has been my longest time in my one month of chastity that I’ve gone without release and continuously cage. In my first 38 days I have been only uncaged 10 days of it. Yesterday I asked for the keys because I wanted to get my pants tailored due to my weight loss. I took of the cage and went to the tailor came back home and she was out with the girls on her usual Tuesday night. I took the opportunity to change out my cage for the one above. It has an oval ring like my first one and wearing it overnight and this morning has been very comfortable. One slight problem, I was playing with the dog this morning and I felt one of my testicules fell back into his little hole. Then on the treadmill my other testie fell out and the cage came completely out. Fortunately she left my keys on the dresser, which is the other issue. Hopefully it was just forgotten and she isn’t going to have issues with my chastity. Well we will see. Still caged and I think I’m obsessed with making her my queen. How any woman wouldn’t want this is beyond me.

June 28 2017
Sitting here at work and my testicule just went up in its little hole again. WTF!
What did I do wrong? Went to the restroom to see if I could pop it back into the cage. Now that was some pain.

June 29,2017
I got home before the wife yesterday. My issue with the testicules slipping back into their cavity could be only on reason, that the ring was too large. So apprehensively I put on the 45 cm ring and wore it through the night and during exercise this morning. Very comfortable I may say. Still have an issue, my wife didn’t leave the key on accident, because she left them again this morning. I don’t know what to do. If I confront her, it will turn into a fight. I am not backing down, I love the feeling of my penis cage (8 days straight) and I want to treat and worship her like the queen she is. I think she is enjoying me doting all over her. If any ladies have any suggestions I would love the feedback.

June 30, 2017
Happy Friday!
10 days continuous locked up and 13 days since my last cum. 45 cm ring is working great! Sleep through the night not as much tugging on my balls and I keeps the hard ons down pretty good. Great news this morning, my wife took the keys! I really think she might have thought that I didn’t put the cage back on after I got my pants fitted on Tuesday. This morning I cuddled up next to her and made sure she could feel the steel on her ass. Could not work out this morning, due to my foot. So she also saw me in the shower when she kissed me goodbye. I have a lot of expectations for tonight. Her monthly friend is gone and this is typically when women are the most horniest. Wish me luck!

July 1, 2017
Well last night started great ended in a big fight. She doesn’t want to a part of my “freak show”.
what should I do?

July 3, 2017
Fight ended with a victory! She is going to allow me to worship her. She has full control of the finances, and any decision making, in exchange for me being able to wear my chastity cage. I was allowed to service her on Saturday to begin our journey yesterday. Yesterday we met friends out for drinks and she was constantly getting him to do little honey dos and on our way home after a couple of hours of drinking my wife said "I think he has a cock cage on." I said right and gave her a high five. Well they ended up coming over for more cocktails and my wife started to have me fetch whatever, given me the knowing look. It was almost challenging the other wife who has who more wrapped (caged). Too funny. 12 days of continuous caged with no release . I must say, I don't really even notice it that much. I could go a very long time I think. I not even close to a point of wanting to cum.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

July 5, 2017
Good holiday week! Still locked 14 days straight with no release. My princess has only requested to be serviced 4 times during this stretch. I am curious if she will try to put an end to the chastity by never allowing me out of it? I can see her saying " if I let you out, you can't put it back on"

July 7 2017
Still locked with no end in sight, day 17. She asked for me to service her again last night which I gladly did. It only took about 10 minutes max and then she said thank you, I am done. I am getting to the point where I am getting a little frustrated down below and have a urge to cum, which in turn is making me much more affectionate to her. I have been a good boy, house is picked up, I do the kitty litter everyday, I am constantly snuggling up to her and I am listening attentively to her every word. This wasn’t me in May. Maybe this cage really works. I am being patient with her more dominant side and maybe some kink. I really don’t want to rush it and have it all come crashing down. I read other blogs and it seems that there are any other wives that come around any faster. However with that said, I don’t read where other have been locked for this long, this quickly.

July 8, 2017
Quick post. I was unlocked last night but unfortunately I was hammered and couldn't get a nut. She was yelling at me calling me names and wondering if the cage was the issue and I said I was too drunk. I found out this morning she puked and is very hungover this morning. I locked back up and she took the keys. Not sure if I reset the counter? 18 days locked with no release.

July 10, 2017
Well I think I will make 3 weeks. I service her and at the end I said I almost came in my cage. She said I don’t think you can come any more. I replied unlocked me and I will show you a gallon of cum. And then she replied, " no I am good" and we went to dinner. Shit I may make a month.

July 11, 2017
Unlocked! Last night I was trying to get in her panties and she was giving me the cold shoulder. I said mr. happy would love to come out to play. Well it could of been I told her we won the Lottery. We 5 minutes later and a gallon of sperm I was done. She then started to masterbate and I let her know if she was the mean dominating bitch That i want her to be I would clean her up and take care of her orally. She said that's gross. I said ok have fun and rolled over and went to bed.
Last edited by Lockhubbybywife on Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

July 13, 2017
Locked up last night when I got home from work and place the keys on the her dresser and within the hour they were gone. We might be on our way to me worshipping her full time. I think she is enjoying the attention and I have really step my game on helping around the house. I have given her the responsibility to pick what home improvement task gets done next, I have given her carte Blanche over all the landscape design. One question for the group, she is experiencing a yeast infection and maybe a uti. I ask because it came after we had sex 2 days before. I thoroughly clean my cage daily, however I am curious if me not washing my penis down after she unlocked me has anything to do with her discomfort?

July 15
3 days locked and my princess is still cooking bread in her oven. She might as well have her period, actually she may be bitcher. The cage is starting off a lot more comfortable. My hardon morning dream this morning was her asking me to run her a bath and she picked a blouse and skirt for me to wear. I have never had a dream like that before. I hope she gets better soon.

July 17
Nothing new to report other than my wife is starting to take command of the relationship as a hole. Very excited! Still dealing with her uti and yeast issue. I wonder if me in the cage has anything to do with it? 5 days locked and with no sexual activity at all or any time soon.

July 21
Nothing new, still locked. 9 days and counting. My wife’s pussy is all better and I am hoping I will get to taste her a couple of times this weekend. God my cage is straining just thinking of it. She is still going with the program, she allows me to open doors for her, fetch her stuff and asked me to do a lot of things that she would normally just do her self. I am hoping with in time she will get a little more dominant. We will see. Enjoying what ever I get at this time and being greatly appreciative. I have stopped using Vaseline on this go around and I am doing pretty good. The biggest issue is that I sit at a desk all day and it sometimes pinches me. Purchase a new cage with a urethra tube. Next time I am free I will switch and give it a test spin. Just looking back and it was 2 months ago today I started this adventure into chastity. Out of 61 days I have NOT BEEN LOCKED 13 days, I have serviced my wife 7 times and I have been able to cum 6 times.

July 22
Friday afternoon after work we both were home around 4 pm and we had our yeti cocktails (30oz). I had a second while she spoke to our son about leaving for college and then we went out for a beer with friends and come home around 8pm or so. We decided to make dinner together, which would never happen in the past because I would just sit on my fat ass until she was done and then let her clean up, but I am new man. I open a nice bottle of wine and we ate and had a great time. As I was cleaning up she headed to the bedroom and I shortly followed and I immediately went down and she said no. She had the keys in her hand and wanted to fuck. I unlocked and pounded that pussy good. But for the third time since being locked I could not get a nut. She gets really upset by this and blames the cage and I try to tell her I had too much to drink. This morning and was hugging her from behind and kissing her neck and I whisper to her that maybe we should take a nap before going out tonight and she agreed. Penis has some wounds so I may keep the cage off until they heal before I put it on again. I can not let her see them, or she will think I am a freak, which I am. And I am not going to wait for her to tell me to put it on.

July 22
We had a quickie before going out for dinner and drinks with a client. I got mine, she did not get hers. Back to the old days. I would like to get to the point where she makes me clean her afterwards.

July 24
New cage with a urethra tube. Can't get the ball to screw all the way in without making the arch metal rotate and causing discomfort. Peeing was a weird feeling, you need to push the pee out. Not sure if I am going to do this cage at work.

July 25
Last night my wife pick up the keys from the dresser. Awesome! She is still ok with playing this out! This morning she greeted me with go rinse your mouth with Listerine and come back and service me. Jesus I am in heaven. FYI I switch back to my old cage. Couldn't do urethra tube yet.

July 28
Last night I made dinner for my love and she made several positive comments about my cage and cages in general. I believe she is getting use to the idea, maybe even relishing the idea, of her being in charge and me being caged.
After dinner I cleaned up and we sat and watched the battle of the network stars and afterwards I went to shower and shave and came back to the living room. She then turned off the tv and headed to the bedroom and she jumped into the shower. She then returned and sat on my face, glorious heaven. She is so sweet, she orgasmed pretty hard and rolled over and went to bed. The best part was the next morning when she got upset about the undone laundry and said listen “slave boy” this is unacceptable. Before you leave for work I want you to start a load. Goodbye I love you. In this very stern voice. I have been straining in my cage ever since. All I need is for her to sit on my face with a load in her. To complete most of my fantasy. Not sure about cockcolding, I read Bellagirlkeyholders post and it sent a tinge to my penis. Still not sure.

July 31, 2017
7 days straight locked. As a matter of fact the month of July, I have only been unlocked 5 days. My wife has her period again, so we are looking at at least another 5-7 days. I am heading out of town tomorrow, which will be my first time away being caged, with the keys 4 hours away. Then the following week we are going out of town on a vacation. I am so looking forward to being away. We have some of our best sex in hotel rooms.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

August 6, 2017
Well came home on Friday 8/4/17 and she unlocked me to have sex. Not sure what she is doing, afterwards she said don’t locked up so quick. Ok so I thought we maybe have some more fun well it is Fucking Sunday and nothing sexual has happen at all except for me jacking off in the shower. I leave the traveling conditioner bottles as evidence in the shower for her, I am more than disappointed in her. I was showed her that I was willing to do anything for her and at this moment I could give two shits that she is happy and well taken care of. This is our vacation and it maybe sex free ( by my choice) and I will get drunk every night and not give two shits about licking her pussy. Because right now I don't care.

August 13
Locked up on August 7 without her consent. We went to the concert and we stayed overnight at the hotel and then we had awesome sex with me being locked. Went to the west coast and she unlocked me and we had sex again on Wednesday and only I came. She got her period again, something is wrong with her meds. Went home on Friday so she could take our son to college on Sunday. Today I was able to make myself cum by milking my prostate. Boy did I dump a load and with out even being hard, truly amazing feeling.

August 17
Well Sunday night as mentioned, I had orgasmed with out my wife’s consent (haven’t told her either) and I did it locked. What I didn’t know is that I could without getting hard. By placing a vibrating dildo against my prostate and a vibrator on my cage. I came a bucket, what is troubling at the moment is that I am not at all horny, in fact I can’t even get stiff in the cage. Did I do something wrong to myself?

August 18
I am hoping to worship pussy this weekend with my cocked locked up the whole time. I love the ache that comes from it trying to escape its cage. If she makes me fuck her, I am going to eat it all up, I don't care how gross out she gets.

August 20
She released me last night before going out for dinner. After orally satisfying her I laid there with a big hard on. I didn’t make a move until she asked me too, when I was about to cum, I asked her if I could and she ooh yes please and then I asked in or out and she let me know she wanted the cum in her, so I did. I can’t get myself around to cleaning her afterwards after I cum. So much a turn on prior to cuming but can’t do it afterwards. The other issue with being caged, is that I think my wife needs a load in her to feel satisfied. That is going to be troublesome with me wanting to be caged.

August 23
Well I am not sure if I made some headway or not with my wife. It began yesterday when I texted her “somfaw” which means sit on my face and wiggle. In which she replied maybe after trivia. She returned from trivia and jumped into the shower, so at this point I am thinking I am good to go. She laid in bed and said lets gets this over, before I jumped in she told me by the way never ask me again if you can cum in me. I replied why? She then began to yell at me “why” because I said so", she kept repeating do you understand, until I said yes ma'am and she then mentioned I need you to have a little bit of a spine not much but a little. So I was flustered to say the least. So I proceeded with my duties and I can tell she wasn’t into it, she yelled at me again and said how may times do I have to tell you the top tip of my clit is what I like. But I know I cannot just concentrate on the top only, but I did as I was told and she somewhat came. At the end she told me I have done better, and couldn’t have done much worse. So I rolled over with my aching caged cock and went to sleep. And then this morning she reinforced it by telling me that I wasn’t that good last night. I replied that I hope I get a chance to redeem myself and she said we will see.

August 28, 2017
Up and down weekend. Friday night started out pretty good. Met people we know at a restaurant/ bar we like to dine at. She started of with a kettle on the rocks and I had a merlot. Well her third and she was heading south quick. So I called uber and we got home and got naked. I started to down on her and she started arguing about the cage. Well that started a heated debate on all my kinks and all she has put up with through out our thirty years together. I respond with that I have suppressed my feelings about all my kinks for 30 years and I am not willing to go back to a vanilla life. If she wants a divorce, I understand. She said she doesn’t want to be the bad guy and doesn’t like the fact that I’m trying to make her the bad guy. By the end of the night we were hugging and crying. Saturday evening she allowed me to cunnoddle her, which I savored for as long as I could. There is a fine line in making last and making it nice and juicy. Sunday before I head out of town for a conference she unlocked me and I gave her my cup of deposit. I fantasize about going down and cleaning her up, but I just can’t do it when the time comes. I wish I could get her to the point she would make me do it. Now it is 4am with a caged hardon with no release in sight. Reading Tumblr about cuckolding. Not sure I could ever do it, but so kinky and makes me hard.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

September 12, 2017
Hurricane Irma was good to me. I was allowed to service my wife every day for 6 days and twice on 2 occasions. 10 days locked and 10 days with no release. No arguments about me being chaste. She did tell me yesterday that I won't be allowed to travel at the end of the week with it, she is concerned about going through the TSA security and getting embarrassed. I know I won't be she would freak out.

September 25, 2017
Well retuned from my week of traveling and un-caged with me having sex with my wife when I got the urg and that was every other day. When we were getting ready to go out on Saturday, we were both laying on the bed naked and she reached over with her leg and that was my que to jump on, I say this because Sunday I put the chastity cage on and after dinner I asked if she was wanting to be serviced and she said I did yesterday. My response was, she the princess and if she wanted me to eat her, all she needed to do was push my head down and I would have gladly accepted my fate. How do I get her to be more in control and use me as her personal fuck toy?

September 27, 2017
Well I was rewarded with being able to service my wife last night. The reason I am writing this post is what happened afterwards. I was attempting to cuddle and her response was "don't hover". So I backed off and I tried to make some bedroom talk and asked what are her fantasies? "I don't have any, go to bed!" and she was snoring in minutes. She was out with the girls drinking, so I don't know how much to read into this? I really wanted to take our flr to a formality after reading the blog of flrinfo.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

Locktober 2, 2017
Well last Sunday I was locked up again with no release since the prior Saturday. I am going to bring up the idea of locktober with her tonight by explaining it is an experiment I would like to try if she is ok with it. I was allowed to service her 4 times over the weekend without a trace of her wanting to unlock me. There could be a chance that she saw my tumblr account. If she did, it is a good thing I think. She hasn’t freaked out, so we shall see. I would like to bring up a formal FLR, trying to let some time go by without her hating the cage. Maybe if we can go for a couple months without her yelling at me and calling me a freak. Maybe then?

Locktober 5, 2017
She got out of the shower this morning and as usual she laid in the bed with me to watch a little morning news before getting ready for work. She opened her legs spread eagle and I jokingly said, is that my que ? “You have ten minutes” really? “Time is wasting”. So I kicked the dog off the bed and Buried my face into her pussy. I must say morning pussy is delicious 😋 and very moist. 12 days locked 🔒 and allowed to service her 6 times during the 12 days. 5 months into our chastity lifestyle, life is awesome and I am in heaven! God I love ❤️ her so much!

Locktober 6, 2017
My wife and I are really clicking, hoping to service her all weekend. I think I may ask before we go out. Hopefully we can get to the point when she is telling me.
I ❤️ her sooooo much!!!!

Locktober 8, 2017
Well Friday she unlocked me and we had sex. I finished but she did not. Saturday I went to put it back on and she said “ I didn’t tell you that you could put that on.” So I put it back in my underwear drawer. We went out then to friends to play a card game. I was pretty buzzed and said some inappropriate things about my wife. Then in the way home and she was chastising me over what was said and she wanted an acknowledgment that I wouldn’t say that again and I just kept my mouth shut. She is now not talking to me. I took a long shower and conditionered my cock pretty good to the point of almost no return. I left the bottle in the shower so she could see it. I know this is a stupid head game I am playing but I want her to notice my bad behavior while not caged. Even though it is a little extreme.

Locktober 9
Well it came to a head at the Mexican restaurant. She knows when I am weak, a good Sunday afternoon/evening buzz right at the peak. She made me feel bad for not apologizing and all my other issues I have. She told me put the cage back on and “I don’t know when I will let you out or even touch me.” I could be locked up forever, but not being able to service her will kill me!
Side note; tried to put the 40mm ring on and my testicules were not having any of that. I know it would fit if I could get my balls through it.

Locktober 24, 2017
It has been a while since my last post. I was a naughty boy, I found the key and I unlocked and masterbated last Tuesday. As far as she knows I have been locked sine the 9th. I feel sooo guilty, but she hid the key just under her pants, so easily to find. Things have been going well, since the 9th. Over the weekend we went out and had a few cocktails and we got home and I figured she wanted just to go to bed and she yelled at me “HEY” with her legs wide open. I must tell you that was the best pussy ever. Her clit was swollen and juicy as fuck and it lasted a good amount of time. When she is finished she typically lifts her leg and I roll out. She was snoring 😴 in seconds. What a treat. This morning she went the the bathroom and returned by climbing up onto my face. Marvelous! She rolled off and I tried to finish her off but the alarm went off ruining any chances of her orgasm. But it was interesting that she typically likes when I hump the bed, this morning she said to “stop 🛑, it is not about you”. We are moving in the right direction.

Locktober 28, 2017
Something funny, I driving down the road and all of sudden my ball sack had sharp pain. Then I sat down at the restaurant and I had another slightly less painful ballsack pain. When I got up to leave and I felt something falling out of my pocket I thought and it turned out to be my cage. I looked at my wife like what the Fuck as my cage was on the restaurant floor. It was funny, I am glad it wasn’t crowded. I have been uncaged for 3 days and I can not stop masterbating. I have asked princess to lock 🔒 me up again and she said I am flying so I can’t.

Loctober 31, 2017
So, reach a milestone today. My princess laid out the chasity cage for me too put back on without me prompting her to. From my last post my cage fell off in a restaurant and I was flying so she said you be flying soon so don’t bother putting it on and the day after my return she had me put it back on. Glorious day it is. Thank you so much my princess. I think I am going to ask her for NoCUMber.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

NoCUMber 1, 2017
I feel so free giving 100% of myself to my princess 👑. Last night I had the pleasure to give her an awesome orgasm. Denial is where I am the most happiest. I hope she is too. I love you ❤️💕😘 my dear!
Our next step needs to be in a more formal female led relationship FLR.

NoCUMber 10, 2017
Day 12 without a release. I may make it through this month. I am too chicken to ask her to be locked up all month. We have been getting along with out fighting about the cage. I was able to service her last night, so sweet. She was already moist when I went down with Buffy lips 👄, she asked for fingers along with sucking her clit. She was dripping down my hand. It was marvelous! She came pretty hard and shoved my face in and I sucked up all her juice. Glorious start of a Friday.
My princess 👸 I love 💗 you!

NoCUMber 15, 2017
All good, been caged for 16 with out a release or even out of the cage at all, zero, zip, not even for a second. I have been given the pleasure of servicing my princess 👸 6 times during this period. We have been getting along marvelously and life is good. Especially the oral sex, she has been really getting into it.

Side note: just had my blood work completed and in April my testosterone level was 584, in late May I started chastity and in November I had my blood work completed again and my testosterone was 234. Is there a correlation between he two? Does any one know?

NoCUMber 26, 2017
Well it was a week and a day that I was unlocked. Masterbated everyday, have not serviced my princess or really pay any attention to her. I truly believe it was not a conscious decision. Well yesterday taking a shower, I get out and my cage was sitting on the vanity. I jumped back into the shower, with the smaller ring (40 mm) it takes some work to get it back on and some lubricant. I lock in and went out to the couch and gave her a big kiss and thanked her. She said don’t get all happy now that you been a big bitch all week. All happy locked up. Thank you my princess 👑.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

December 5, 2017
Locked for a week straight and taking a testosterone booster the doctor prescribed for me. I think I am hornier, not sure. Just serviced my wife this morning, which was a nice treat and unexpected. I curious if she was snooping through my phone, I herd my ue speaker go off around 4 am and she was not in bed with me. I was looking at the aboutflr.com web site that I eventually want her to look at when I get enough courage to show her.

December 17, 2017
3 weeks locked up with one orgasm in the cage with my wife’s vibrator. Last night she unlocked me and we had a few minutes of sex. Still can’t go down afterwards, huge fantasy! I been on tumblr for a while now and with the chastity blogs I follow, you can’t but help find blogs about cuckold. Never heard of it before just recently, however I find it very addictive, I have never made my cage strain as much as it does when I read those blogs. I look back in life and I see myself being soft cuckold more than a hand full of times, even with my wife of 24 years. On our bachelorette/ bachelor parties I help my wife pick out a slutty outfit for her to party in. She is a huge flirt and she has lipped locked some guys in the past right in front of me. Don’t know where this will go, most likely nowhere, my wife is very vanilla.

December 18
Moments after I posted my last post about my interests in cuckold, my wife came home from grocery shopping and showed me her new earrings. It took my breath away, I was not wearing my glasses and I thought I saw the horns of a cuckold, I asked what is it? Raindeers she replied. I had to snicker.

December 23, 2017
WTF;? Well princess and I were getting ready to go out and she jumped on the bed she singled me over to service her. Sooo juicy and she was so into it. When she came she grabbed my head and shoved it deeper. My penis was straining big time, and when I thought it was going down, I would touch her and it was back to straining again. A half hour later we were able to go out. No big deal , good meal a couple of drinks and went to a waterfront bar for more drinks. I went to the restroom to adjust again and came back to her flirting with 2 guys. To bad my princess they were gay. Now to the WTF! We made it home a little tipsy and I sat to pee and I noticed that the head of my penis was out of the cage. WTF! I have a 40 mm ring a super small cage. How did this happen? Look at the picture below and you tell me how my tiny penis made it out of its micromini cage?

December 28, 2017
A quick funny. This morning while getting ready for work she held up her painties and asked me to sniff to see if they were dirty. Getting there slowly but surely.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

January 2, 2018
Happy new year 🎈🎆🎊!!!

Good weekend serving my wife. Nothing crazy, her just enjoying me going down and not having to do anything for me. I got new app “time blocks” to help me track my lockup’s, servicing and masterbation.

January 8, 2018
Well we had a great weekend, serviced her twice and got to cum in her twice. A couple of notes, I serviced her before dinner and it was delicious. Had a nice dinner and came home and I wanted more, she said no. Then I said that she mentioned that she had the keys ? She said you can fuck me. Well it has been 3 weeks continuously locked and I had some difficulties getting the 40 mm ring off, but I did. I was a little drunk so I wasn’t my hardest, but I climbed on anyways and slipped out, then missed and I was going at it a little and I could tell she was getting frustrated and she yell at me if I was able to do this or not. I said I can, I started again and slipped out again and she said my little penis was “getting smaller”! Well that totally got me turned on and came a few pumps later. “Not your best, not your best”. The next morning, she was up already and when I woke I started stroking my cock for 20 minutes or so. I was getting horny , started leaking pre-cum and swallowing it and thinking about eating her dirty pussy from last night. I called out to her and she came in the room and I asked her to sit on my face while I stroke my penis to completion. And she denied me, I asked again and again and again and she denied again again and again. She let me Fuck her and I asked if I can eat her after I finished and I was denied again. Well I came and didn’t even bother to try to go down. I realized that I will never get her not to be vanilla sex lifer. Fucking depressing, shit why would it matter if I ate her dirty pussy, she doesn’t have to do anything! Wtf

Well I figured I would start documenting my penis size, I thought I was 6 inches but who knows. Let shrink this dick to 2 inches! I will show her.

January, 15 2018
Good weekend, serviced my wife both Saturday and Sunday. On Friday we were headed home so I could lick 👅 her until she fell asleep and then our son called with a flat tire. So we had an argument concerning our son and that he is a young adult and needs to start taking some responsibility for his actions and he can’t be calling mommy every time something happens. So I didn’t get any pussy nectar on Friday. Yesterday she was all happy to show her son that daddy now opens the car door, fetches anything she needs and is at her beckoning at anytime. From my last post and masterbating all week while away from home, I have taken a step back on hoping on a kinkier wife after six months of chastity. I fantasize about licking cum out her pussy all the time. I still don’t see why she won’t do it.

January 16, 2018
Question for all you in long term chastity. I have seen several post that indicate that your penis will shrink if you keep in long term chastity. I can’t get a smaller cage if I wanted too. My princess yell that my penis was shrinking.
0 x